Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves (6133 Views)

Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Binotinto(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
This babe has far more than just ukwu.The face is extremely beautiful as well

4 Likes

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by icebebe(f): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oh
My
God

Dis
Is

The
Bomb

1 Like

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
I am sure she can't cook but to terrorize with poo houseundecided

3 Likes

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nne lekwa ukwu,in iyanya voice
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by hensben(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na shi.t full there.
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by NegeduGrace(f): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
See ukwu..guys pls always look out for d nafdac register number incase of..silicon tinz o grin

5 Likes

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Crocz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
I once lived in a compound of girls with this kinda stuff...now I donno what to make of it. I think they changed my orientation to moderate grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by englishmart(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
what shall it profit a woman to have a very big ukwu with a very tiny brain?

6 Likes

Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by englishmart(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Crocz:
I once lived in a compound of girls with this kinda stuff...now I donno what to make of it. I think they changed my orientation to moderate grin
hahah! Afterall, e no go increase your bank account values...
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Crocz(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
englishmart:
hahah! Afterall, e no go increase your bank account values...
Bro...I tell ya, that's what matters for now

And one thing about girls with stuff like this, they almost always possess low IQ grin
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by mytime24(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gud4her
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Her pu5sy won't be sweet to fuCck jare!
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Generalkorex(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
NegeduGrace:
See ukwu..guys pls always look out for d nafdac register number incase of..silicon tinz o grin
grin
NegeduGrace:

hahahahaha
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by VANHELLSING: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dirty & smelly cun't....smh undecided
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
You got an ass and so,Come let's make a baby(and another one!)
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by willi926(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
WO get Vaseline, my own just finished. undecided
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Stanleyafam(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is useless and of no economical importance..infact it becomes a nuisance when she gets to 50
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
englishmart:
what shall it profit a woman to have a very big ukwu with a very tiny brain?

With ukwu there is money. With brain there is mental anguish. Ukwu or Brain pi k one
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
VANHELLSING:
Dirty & smelly cun't....smh undecided

Go slay vampires
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stanleyafam:
This is useless and of no economical importance..infact it becomes a nuisance when she gets to 50

By then she go Don recup her investment grin
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by VANHELLSING: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
voltron:

Go slay vampires
Would you mind if I start from you?
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by badassProdigy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
in MJ's voice: THIS IS IT...
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by qadeerkug(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
uhm make i quickly run out cuz abi 17yrs old nd my mummy tells me not to watch dis kind tinx
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by MVLOX(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Okukulaku..... Anyway so long na her load make she carry am..... Its allowed
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:03am On Mar 11, 2015
shocked shocked
Fine face + ukwu = ?
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by profitbank: 4:22am On Mar 11, 2015
maka chukwu this is vanity, no gain and no glory
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by njuwo(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Over rated piece of junk.
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by iykedare(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
why are you guys hating on her? That booty right there can keep a virile man awake all night....
Re: Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves by Sweetguy25: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is the type of woman I will die for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu's Husband Says She Was Not Banned By Pastor Chris / Beyonce And Jay-z To Buy Michael Jackson's $100m Home (PHOTO) / Nollywood Actress Dayo Damusa Caught In The Act [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.