Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) (18917 Views)

Best Anime/manga Villian / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? / Your Favorite Anime Or Manga Villian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by lynxnoon(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hero: Batman / Spidey

Vllain: Joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by D1KeleVra(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2009
Super Hero - Spiderman
Villain - The Joker (Can't still get over that Heath Ledger's portrayal)
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Bridle92: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2009
My favourite superher has got to be dead pool because most of his abilities is just pure skill,, favourite villain is joker only because Heathe Ledger was awesome in last movie (The Dark Night)
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Donvilo(m): 3:50am On Aug 11, 2009
Favourite superhero=Spiderman (Wolverine)
Favourite supervillian= Dr. Doom (The Joker.)
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by HarryPotter1(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2009
For me,my favourite superhero is no other than Harry Potter(Daniel Radcliff) becos he is a guy of fanatasy and my greatest villian is Lord Voldemot.the most powerfull wizard of darkmagic.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by weasel8: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
favorite dude: kenpachi (bleach manga)
villian? sasuke(naruto manga) cool
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by essdee909(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
Apocalypes of x-men
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Princessty(f): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
KIM POSSIBLE AND DR. DRAKKEN AND SHEGO

POWER RANGERS MIGHTY MORPHIN To TIME FORCE AND VILLANS
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by D1KeleVra(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
heh? undecided
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Princessty(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
D1KeleVra:

heh? undecided
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by D1KeleVra(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
Go, go Power Rangers smiley
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
Princessty:

KIM POSSIBLE AND DR. DRAKKEN AND SHEGO

POWER RANGERS MIGHTY MORPHIN To TIME FORCE AND VILLANS

I like Ron Stoppable and Shego grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Akuviv: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2010
My Heroes are Speedy Gonzalez grin, Jerry wink wink

Villians : Ed (Hyaena in Lion King) and Tom.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by airbender(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
fav heroes-spidey,nightcrawler,hancock,incredible hulk,the avatar and batman of the future.
fav villan-sylar(heroes) dr octopus,juggernut,venom and hhmhmmm *scratch head* still thinking, scorpion and sub-zero
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by sexylogan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
favourite superhero: Batman
favourite villian: Magneto
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by jenniffer18: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
I would go with hulk

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Deeypeey(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
My favourite hero is Captain America.....my favourite villian is Mystique{X-Men}
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by crazygod(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fav Hero: Voltron
Fav Villain: Zarkon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother / Opinion: My 1001 Problems With Nollywood By Sanchez01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.