Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! (38011 Views)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You...this Might Leave You In Tears / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Ugosample(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2015
K9blunt:
i love my mom too much I can never describe the feeling, but those things you listed I probably(definitely) did were not my fault and will never be because I never asked to be born in the first place. am sick and tired of pple telling me 'do you think its easy to carry a baby for nine months ?' and 'your mother gave birth to you with pain and suffering, clothed you, fed you' and all that. biko how e come be my fault? Its your responsibility as a parent to care for your child because the child never asked to be born but you wanted a child. how will you acquire a car and not be responsible for its mentainance. pls o an not saying you should hate or do anyhow to your maley but if you are going about with the mindset that you're giving a previlage to something that is suppose to be your responsibility then its so sad.
I love this post. Especially because it's coming from a woman.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Edusouls(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
hahaha,mothers are natures ureplaceable treasure, i had one of the best mums that ever existed on this earth though she is now late i nearly went into trauma when she died and years after her death i still mourn her, she was not only a mother to me, but to all.but am sorry to say that most mothers are witches,very selfish,secretive, evil planners, ruthless and very partial they only love their own child, but treat other's children like they are not born by a human but a dog, many mothers have made their wombs a tomb for their own babies, serial abortion is part of their life, and you people are here cherishing ur mothers do you know that most have very dark past deeds, they have lots of secret and dirty sins and of angry and innocent children's blood they will answer for over there, and i tell you it wont be funny when the time comes...
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Edusouls(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
how about your father that made ur mum and you, provided for you two everyday of ur lives?
oismail:
Mum i love you
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by blesszzy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
God bless u mother
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Dammyjohn(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is not easy being a woman let alone mother.
Mummy.I love you with all my life.GOD bledd my mother.Amen!
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Prosperalvin(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nyce one op..... Mean i tink ma mum x da bst in d whole wide world... Luv u mum
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by muawkabs3226(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
I love my mom,he carried me for 9month undergo lot of difficulties,suffered alot of change in their physical appearance aswell as internally but some when their bcm bigman their give care to their wives morethan their mothers.why?
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
She is always the best! cool
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by justpowerful(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
uncleFola:
The 10 secrets your mother probably never told you. Please be aware that you might burst out in tears while reading this…

Source:https://iamreconnaissant./2015/01/20/the-10-secrets-your-mother-probably-never-told-you-please-be-aware-that-you-might-burst-out-in-tears-while-reading-this/

Thank you mother… Thanks for everything you’ve done for me and our family.

I love you so much.

she's my first wife...
u need to marry my mum before u marry me
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by guente02(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
To my Mom I'll love you forever and a Day More
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by yollychika(f): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
I love u mommy, I know u love me too kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
My mum is the best in the whole word. Dear God, i thank you for giving me an angel in the guise of a mother.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by medeay(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
despite that I am 29yrs, she still love me like a newly born baby. I love you mom
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by professore(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
My mother is great
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Godchoice1: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy mothers day to all mothers in the house
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Badebim(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is great.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Shalomdee(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
I remember when I was very sick, only my mum had the heart to abandon her work to stay at my side 24/7 and even sleep on the ground in the hospital. Mothers are great.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by RaeMystix: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Going to give my mother a hug and a kiss... Love you mommy.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by tunaps(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maami owon, sun re o. My priceless one.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by 3plestar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
happy mothering sunday mum
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by biyi001(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
I love my mother
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Saintly01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sweet Mama.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by joanolives(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
I love u mum smiley
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mama I too love u. Na only u I fit die for.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by LeoHezzy(m): 3:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Wow nice write up I can't believe tears are coming out of my Eyes to my mum is say Kudos nice job and also goes to the fathers....sometimes they are the same but my mamma she is the best...love you mum
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Bowaley17(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
I love u Mum. Thanks for everything. Come Sun Come Rain,I will be there for you. So help me God. Amen.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by pamcode(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2015
mummy i love you infinitely, Dont you wish ur mummy could care like mine yeah
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by jechona(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Not every mother did these. besides, please is it every month we celebrate mothers day?
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
but these are not secrets,only a fool n an ingrate will not know these n appreciate d marvelous deeds of his mama.
it pains me each time i remembered what i made her pass through for me.i cannot honour my mama enough
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by rextimon(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015
In wizkid's voice mommy mi o! Oni fe mi lokon O pko oyun mi fu osun meta! Mommy mi o I b dia fr u I'll love you forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.