Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” (829 Views)

My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” by orlandoblue: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, fulfilled her promise of having a dinner with 11 fans, who have been selected from some Nigerian universities.

The initiative was part of a build-up towards the just-concluded Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Awards (AMVCA) of which the actress is an ambassador of the lead sponsoring brand, Amstel Malta, a product of Nigerian Breweries Plc.

The Nollywood icon offered tips, advice, and also shared her experience with the aspiring actors, all of whom were selected from the University of Lagos, University of Benin, University of Abuja, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and University of Port Harcourt, based on academic excellence.

'This is one experience I'm so sure not to forget. Listening to her journey to success straight from the horse's mouth was really inspiring and I know for sure that every effort put into being the best is certainly worth everything" said Mitchel Bare of Unilag.

Genevieve also expressed how pleased she was with the interaction she had with these brilliant students.

View photos here http://naijarace.com/photos-genevieve-nnaji-hangs-out-with-11-lucky-fans/

Dont forget to visit NAIJARACE.COM Today or Tomorrow
Re: 11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” by alberto2k(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where is the photo? undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” by Airforce1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
nice one genny

May God continue to bless you

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” by Stevano007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lucky indeed lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Lucky Fans Ate And Dinned With Genevieve Nnaji “see Photos” by delishpot: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wey photo? Abi na invisible ate and dinned?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of My South African Passport – Rapper, AKA / Yvonne Nelson Slays In New ‪photoshoot‬ / Famous Places You’ve Probably Been Mispronouncing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.