Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Supreme Mavin Dynasty On The Dorobucci Conspiracy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Supreme Mavin Dynasty On The Dorobucci Conspiracy (570 Views)

Mavin Activated! Johnnydrille Joins The Supreme Mavin Dynasty / Don Jazzy's Sureme Mavin Dynasty Is Hiring Guys / Mavin Records Label Has Confirmed That An Audition Is Coming Up!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Mavin Dynasty On The Dorobucci Conspiracy by Tennyrank(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
I was just wondering why the change of nomenclature to SUPREME Mavin Dynasty by Don Jazzy. There have been plethora of unresolved conspiracy theories about the title of the group's Dorobucci song, with some speculating that it is a song for some goddess of sort. And when my friend and I were watching Di'ja's Awww, there was this poser by a friend when he saw SUPREME Mavin Dynasty. This is against the background of Supreme being always associated with God. Well, I think it will further fuel speculations oooo. After all, there were the hullabaloo then, that Don Jazzy was opposed to illuminati, which has characterized Kanye West, that was one of the reason for the split with long standing friend and partner Dbanj. Someone in the know can tell us something in the house I believe
Re: Supreme Mavin Dynasty On The Dorobucci Conspiracy by DahtzFestjayz: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cheap blogger with their Useless stunt.
Supreme Mavin Dynasty is not only venture into Music; SMD Inc. ventures into Oil & Gas, Artiste Managements, Motors, Cargo shipping [clearing and fowarding], etc.
Get your facts right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Mavin Dynasty On The Dorobucci Conspiracy by deloon(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Here they go again. undecided

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO: Stylezz – ‘hope & Pray’ / Yungbille - Tunde (back Again) / New Hit Song By KNAS Ft VECTOR..."LAYEMI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.