Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) (4068 Views)

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by umarionation(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
More horrific photos from ISIS run state. Three men,
accused of homosexuality and blasphemy, were publicly
beheaded by a sword-wielding ISIS executioner. The photos
of the barbaric execution was shared online today. Two of
the men were accused of being homosexuals and the third
one accused of Blasphemy. They were blindfolded and taken
to a traffic roundabout with a crowd looking on.
An elderly man used a microphone to read out their crimes
before a masked man beheaded them. See the photos after
the cut...

Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by excelway(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Horrible!!!
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by TI1919(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is well sha
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by kilokeys(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
excelway:
Horrible!!!
dunno how pple just submit..

when they know they would die... they give up before the blade lands
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by kestolove95(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Why not life imprisonment?...dix to. Cruel.
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by Shiifi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wow
#things will Change
#sai GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by temitemi1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Islam lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by godsveryown(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mmmmmm c d horror of islam

2 Likes

Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by icebebe(f): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
I jus dnt like dis pple
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by xreal: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:

Evil.
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by umarionation(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:
the best religion
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by sinaj(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
umarionation:
the best religion
dere u go again.
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by qadeerkug(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
islam the religion of peace
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by senorova(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2015
icebebe:
I jus dnt like dis pple
no one does
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by senorova(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
umarionation:
the best religion
undecided undecided
U think this is a joke?

Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by excelway(m): 2:58am On Mar 11, 2015
kilokeys:
dunno how pple just submit..

when they know they would die... they give up before the blade lands

the thing amazes me, I'll try to fight, since I know any which way I'll die, so rather than give them this honour of executing me in this manner I'll die fighting... I think my soul will be better satisfied. ISIS needs to be eradicated!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Gosh!!!

And the fact they merged with boko haram. sick people!!!
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by kramer: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2015
For all those who wish death to Gay people and think they are sub human is this not what you want?
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Nobody has the right to take another's life...the silence of the so called Moslem scholars is deafening.
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by uchebest2006(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2015
LATER THEY WILL TELL ME THAT ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION!!! RUBBISH shocked shocked shocked

TERROR!!!
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
To the Gay pipu, knowing you will get this horrible punishment if you are caught...

Then why are you still engaging in the act
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by BJ4REEL(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
excelway:

the thing amazes me, I'll try to fight, since I know any which way I'll die, so rather than give them this honour of executing me in this manner I'll die fighting... I think my soul will be better satisfied. ISIS needs to be eradicated!!
double post
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by BJ4REEL(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
excelway:

Bless you jare!!!
Since i know i will still die,
I'll rather fight till my last breath than submit easily like this.
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by spacefreak: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
To the Gay pipu, knowing you will get this horrible punishment if you are caught...

Then why are you still engaging in the act

They can't help it. Konji no good.
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
What is the US Doing about this isis..its really getting out of hand
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by sexymoma(f): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2015
umarionation:
the best religion
Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion... buh wait have u visited the religion section on NL... why do dey restrict non Muslim from coming in The "islam for muslims" why didn't they give the non muslim some grace maybe some could gain from them or something... You can only do that when You claim to be a muslim... Is that how you draw the non muslim closer angry....

In my school they won't allow you to visit their ladies if you aren't part them.. They won't
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Dis is barbaric
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by mytime24(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
virus lipsrsealed
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
qadeerkug:
islam the religion of peace
Islam is an evil religion founded by demonic Mohammed embarassed
Re: Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Cancer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS Nigeria VIRGIN Singer Adokiye Shares Extreme H0t Photos For Your Eyes / See What Nollywood Actresses And Actors Are Doing To Themselves While Acting / Lamba Method: Couple Caught Having Sex On A Moving Motocycle! Wonders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.