Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? (3658 Views)

Why Do People Say I Look Like A Model / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Does Bleaching Make One Prettier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
I opened a second hole on my ear last 2weeks, and my deeper life friend almost broke my ear drums, ranting about how ungodly and morally bad opening a second hole is. she said it depicts that person as a prostitute... blah blah. I've been thinking about it. do you guys think its wrong? cos even my mum has three holes(tho its her mum that opened hers as a baby).
I want to know what you guys think. cos I see nothing wrong in it. the only one I find bad is opening up to 6 holes.
so please, help me. I don't want to do something that will affect me religiously or socially. smiley
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nope. But if u do it and stil castigate a guy plaitin his hair or wearin earings den its hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nothing is wrong with it but in Nigerian mentality something is wrong just as it is with men that has tatoos, they tend to look at you like a thug
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Debbielam(f): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
i pierced a new hole because the nurse that pierced my hole as a baby made a big mistake piercing one up nd the other down....2 holes makes sense nd is a fashion attempt to some people.....but dont judge people jux cos of wat u see
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Nope. But if u do it and stil castigate a guy plaitin his hair or wearin earings den its hypocrisy
no. there is a difference. men are not supposed to put on earrings or plait their hair. that's what the women do men should barb their hair. I'm noh gonna castigate no one, but personally I dislike guys that plait their hair or have piercings.
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
edozie04:
Nothing is wrong with it but in Nigerian mentality something is wrong just as it is with men that has tatoos, they tend to look at you like a thug
yeah.
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Debbielam:
i pierced a new hole because the nurse that pierced my hole as a baby made a big mistake piercing one up nd the other down....2 holes makes sense nd is a fashion attempt to some people.....but dont judge people jux cos of wat u see

choi!! the holes weren't even? at least u have a reason embarassed
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by marieolae(f): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yeah it really is a nigerian mentality.
I have three holes, but I don't feel strange.
Lol I know who I am..
Don't worry about what others think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no. there is a difference. men are not supposed to put on earrings or plait their hair. that's what the women do men should barb their hair. I'm noh gonna castigate no one, but personally I dislike guys that plait their hair or have piercings.
den I see no wrong in ur deeper life frnd dislykn ur second peircing. U may as well put a piercing on ur nose too. Its allowed

1 Like

Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by orobs93(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok why u wan put another hole now?
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
den I see no wrong in ur deeper life frnd dislykn ur second peircing. U may as well put a piercing on ur nose too. Its allowed
u don't get it. so I'll just stop here.
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
marieolae:
Lol I know who I am..
thanks smiley
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u don't get it. so I'll just stop here.
I get it totally. I just wanted u not to judge ur friend for judgin u dats all
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I get it totally. I just wanted u not to judge ur friend for judgin u dats all
ok.
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Tapout(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Debbielam:

so did u close the old holes or what??
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by dechandel(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
I have two holes!! Courtesy of my mum.. The reason why she gave me second piercing is still unknown to me, and i rocked four earrings cheesy till i grew older and my dad started wagging his tongue grin
I see nothing wrong with it.. Its lovely plus a bonus to the fashion statement one makes..
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by mimiejacobz(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nothing wrong with it until it starts reading from 6 holes n above
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Godmother(f): 2:54am On Mar 11, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it per se, but Nigeria is a conservative country and one where we also judge a book by its cover. So people might judge you without getting close to you to really know you.
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 11, 2015
Godmother:
There's nothing wrong with it per se, but Nigeria is a conservative country and one where we also judge a book by its cover. So people might judge you without getting close to you to really know you.

exactly and for the single ladies, when ur guy or potential husband takes u to meet his mum and the mum sees ur piercings. u know the rest of the story now. most naija mommas they freak out when the see those things and since their decision matters most times on the person that their beloved son wants to marry omo na gbege for the babe with piercings ooo (or tattoo in another situation) . my brother once brought a girl with tattoos and my momma totally went BIG MOMMA on his azz Even though she's educated, exposed and knows 'what's up' she still believes that no reasonable girl that is brought up in a right way does that to her body unless she's married & her husband endorsed her to do so. I mess with her most times whenever I visit her by telling her that I'm going to a tattoo studio to get big tats and she always goes ham hahahahhahahaha the drama & threats are always funny, well I haven't decided to get one though till I achieve certain goals and stuff. Love her like Daaaaaaaamn 4eva.

WHEN U GOT TATS OR MULTIPLE PIERCINGS PEEPS JUDGE U WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING UR PERSONALITY & THEY WOULDN'T EVEN TRY TO KNOW UR PERSONALITY MOST TIMES COS THEY THINK THEY ALREADY KNOW.

3 Likes

Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by kinglekan: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:

And who made d rules dear? Its funny we call religion into this. Yet religion didn't invent earrings and plaiting of hair
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by kinglekan: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
marieolae:
Lol I know who I am..

Miss Nairaland *grins*
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by ghost1718(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I opened a second hole y. smiley
why on earth shud u open ur ear the first place, is not Good oh
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 12, 2015
ghost1718:
why on earth shud u open ur ear the first place, is not Good oh
why is it not good??
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by ghost1718(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why is it not good??
One is okay for u... Why shud u open 2??

1 Like

Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by rhymxkid(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
would I be an exception from ur dislike if I have those on me??

1 Like

Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 13, 2015
rhymxkid:
would I be an exception from ur dislike if I have those on me??
yes
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by rhymxkid(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes
haha!! That makes two to tango.. So let's get it all started,off nairaland tins u know..hw abt do d appropriate on my signature.. Holla!!
cool
EroticAngelina:
yes
haha!! That makes two to tango.. So let's get it all started,off nairaland tins u know..hw abt do d appropriate on my signature.. Holla!!
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by amadu777: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
pics ?
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by palma(f): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
No dear nothing wrong with it, its your choice i have 3 ear piercings and a nose piercing. Respect you friends opinion though, even if she doesnt respect yours. We are all different and not everyone must like the way you look or how you live your life. Its by choice! Your friend's believe does not allow any piercing not to talk of two. So you should understand her way of seeing it but don't let it get to you.

EroticAngelina:
I opened a second hole on my ear last 2weeks, and my deeper life friend almost broke my ear drums, ranting about how ungodly and morally bad opening a second hole is. she said it depicts that person as a prostitute... blah blah. I've been thinking about it. do you guys think its wrong? cos even my mum has three holes(tho its her mum that opened hers as a baby).
I want to know what you guys think. cos I see nothing wrong in it. the only one I find bad is opening up to 6 holes.
so please, help me. I don't want to do something that will affect me religiously or socially. smiley
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by kraftykc(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:

The absolute irony of your resolution in your views towards others' appearance while trying to influence yours now crosses into hypocrisy.
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
But what's the point of having another piercing?
Does it make you look prettier or what?
#just asking
Re: Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot? by icedee1: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
this generation every thing is fashion even walking naked in Nigeria will soon be fashion, even the western world we are trying to copy appreciate our culture more than we.our culture our tradition is who we really are.but today it's a different story we wan copy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Ur Timberland Boots For Affordable Prices. / Does Anyone In London Know Where I Can Get Eyebrow stencil / Help: How To Put A Scarf On A Head In Nigerian Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.