Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily (646 Views)

Investment Inflow To Nigeria Drops To 10-year Low / Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH / Recession: Investment Inflow Shrinks By N642bn Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily by profitbank: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
while trying to run the final testing of one of my most reliable trading strategy ,i opened a demo account and i place a trade and after a couple of transaction my account rose from $2000 to $2544 see history below i will keep up dating you with info regarding the success of failure of this strategy to the account with different demo account .

may it please you to know that my trade alert services is going to be base on the info of this STRATEGY CALLED EVIDENTIAL FOREX SYSTEM and more also my Forex robot has prove to being successful with prove of success after passing into testing with different demo account.
i sincerely apologize for not been able to reply the request messages of those who want to joint my group on what-sup and do bear with and i hope to reply you soon with my phone number via your email address or phone and for dose who are willing but haven't send in your request do because soon we shall all enjoy Forex in Nigeria and Africa and beyond without complain which is what i have been working for 4 years now. i will soon be on seen and i come on scene the following will be my services
[center][/center]]TRADE ALERT SERVICES ON ALL MAJOR CURRENCY TO THOSE ON MY GROUP VIA WHAT-SUP
[center][/center]FUND MANAGEMENT FOR INTERESTED PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING 50% 30% 20% 10% POSSIBILITY WITH NO RISK TO YOU FUND( SAVE AND SECURE INVESTMENT)
[center][/center]RENTING OF OUR ROBOT TO TRADERS WHO WISH TO DO IT THEIR SELVES
[center][/center]DEVELOPING AND CUSTOMIZING OF SUPER SIGNAL ROBOT SOFTWARE AND CUSTOMIZE TRADING STRATEGY
just send in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com and i will add you up as soon as i setup the group
I WILL REPLY SOON WITH MY PHONE NUMBER VIA YOU PHONE OR YOUR EMAIL SO YOU CAN CALL FOR INFO
i will be at your services soon ,just a little more time will clear your fuzz.

our group together is going to be one of the best ever i promise
if you have any question you can ask me via giftedbank@yahoo.com , remember am at your services

JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME TO KICK OFF OUR FOREX TOURNAMENT ! believe you me , Oyibos must wake- up this time to peep your account, the members are increasing case you are not yet a member pls subscribe now just send you phone number via our email PEEP YOUR ACCOUNTgiftedbank@yahoo.com and i will add you to watsup group the moment the time is right

Re: Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily by profitbank: 4:32am On Mar 11, 2015
keep on sending in your phone number to giftedbank@yahoo.com , our watsap membership is growing expect the best of forex soon
Re: Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily by profitbank: 5:36am On Mar 13, 2015
you will all say we did it and we still doing it
Re: Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily by profitbank: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
oyibo build forex but we go enjoy am no guest work join us

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas I've A Website And A Registered Company In Nigeria?i Live In UK / Nigerian Unveils New Social Network Platform In UK . / Bar clearance sale......chillers,freezers,sharwama Machine,speakers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.