Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones (2237 Views)

Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
We just got out of a meeting with APC cheiftans. In this meeting, we had John Oyegun, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai, Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso, Abike Dabiri, Mamora, my humble self and some of our APC spies in the PDP. This meeting was meant to analyze how much of tax payers monies has been spent in the PDP, and to solidify our strategies to win the Presidential elections come 2015. Our spies have been gathering information for us from "secret" meetings the president and his team have been cooking on the run up to our biggest Presidential elections. I will only reveal some of our findings from information collated from our spies, albeit keeping silent on our response.

Here is a breakdown of monies that have been wasted:

1. Over $40 million were distributed to Pastors and other Christian leaders

2. Over $25 million were distributed to Imams in the North

3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President

4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!

5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.

6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.

7. Another $8 million each was paid to each PDP governor for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

8. Each minister received at least $1m - $2m for mobilization as well.

9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.

10. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.

In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!

We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.

March 28 is the date. Let us come out and put our stamps on CHANGE!

CramJones

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Omololu007(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
cramjones:
We just got out of a meeting with APC cheiftans. In this meeting, we had John Oyegun, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai, Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso, Abike Dabiri, Mamora, my humble self and some of our APC spies in the PDP. This meeting was meant to analyze how much of tax payers monies has been spent in the PDP, and to solidify our strategies to win the Presidential elections come 2015. Our spies have been gathering information for us from "secret" meetings the president and his team have been cooking on the run up to our biggest Presidential elections. I will only reveal some of our findings from information collated from our spies, albeit keeping silent on our response.

3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President

4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!

5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.

6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.

7. Another $8 million each was paid to all governors for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.

10. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.

In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!

We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.

CramJones
u don com back,abi?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by DaBullIT(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where are those robots psttttttttt bingo bingo come chop
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by fendorf(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chai gej has finished our money#GEJOUT

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ndo,it is no longer in you

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by EdCure: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
No amount of money can buy this victory for Jonathan. Nigerians have decided to vote GMB this March28.

We are voting for progressive change.
Sai Buhari!

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by gwales: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
oga Jonathan don become ATM machine

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
When will we see change?
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by kheart(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Booked
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Sparrow13: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
So you are back again ?
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Pataki: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Femi Fani kayode aka Cramjones when will you get sense for goodness sake?

In real life, you are with PDP. In cyber-life, you do attache with APC. Everyone knows you are a non-entity when it comes to APC matters.

Is this how bad drugs has messed up your life? Whoever let you out from that mental institution in Ghana is your worst enemy!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
cramjones:

7. Another $8 million each was paid to all governors for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

CramJones
Hw ws sabbatical
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Majlaw(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
No wonder my PDP neighbour bought a brand new prado jeep. Allah ya isa Goodluck Jonathan. Inda Allah ya yar da Wallahi sai ka talauce. Jama'a kuce amin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by stebell(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Crackjones, hw much has APC spent wit the monies frm their state govs

Hypocrite.

You guys hav started crying even before the election.
Continue winning all the online sympathy. Come March 28, yu guys will surely cry us blood in dis forum.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:
Crackjones, hw much has APC spent wit the monies frm their state govs

Hypocrite.

You guys hav started crying even before the election.
Continue winning all the online sympathy. Come March 28, yu guys will surely cry us blood in dis forum.

It is very sad, that a minor section of the populace governed by the corrupt, that literally wastes the nations resources on a fruitless election campaign still supports the same people that squanders their future. On the other hand we in the APC have relied on several legitimate sources for our campaign expenditures, many Nigerians have donated, many business men and women have donated. Atiku from his several business interests has donated. We must not glorify the waste our our resources. We must demand change through the ballot. We must not allow crass insensitive leaders to rig the election. Any attempt at that would most certainly yield a parallel government and would scuttle our nacent but growing democracy. Stebell you too, can do it. We can all make change happen!

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by stebell(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
cramjones:

It is very sad, that a minor section of the populace governed by the corrupt, that literally wastes the nations resources on a fruitless election campaign still supports the same people that squanders their future. On the other hand we in the APC have relied on several legitimate sources for our campaign expenditures, many Nigerians have donated, many business men and women have donated. Atiku from his several business interests has donated. We must not glorify the waste our our resources. We must demand change through the ballot. We must not allow crass insensitive leaders to rig the election. Any attempt at that would most certainly yield a parallel government and would scuttle our nacent but growing democracy. Stebell you too, can do it. We can all make change happen!

-CramJones

God forbid the kind of change yu guys are shouting.
Buhari has never been an option. He's a failure and will remain so.

Btw, did I hear yu say yu get ur funds thro legitimate ways ?? Don't make me laff abeg.
Even my little dog knows yu are lying.
Kontinue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by dre11(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oga Jona is an ATM machine

Until he leaves there before we can know how much our resources have depleted

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
stebell:

Btw, did I hear yu say yu get ur funds thro legitimate ways ?? Don't make me laff abeg.
Kontinue

Dear Stebell, thank you for your position on this matter. However, I still think it is rather unthinkable that you will join a team that cares less about you.
For a second, imagine that you have a stroke, is there any center in the country that can help you? Your guess is as good as mine. Do you know what $1billion would have done? It would have built nothing less than 224 stroke centers, if that is the only purpose the money would have been used for.

Even your president has said on many occasions that the general is an upright and honest man. Wouldn't you keep your tax dollars with a man who will better manage it and provide the most BASIC things you need? If you parents had cancer, there is absolutely NO WHERE in the country they can get cure. Do you want to keep raising money on Nairaland for a Nairalnder to be flown to India, while you dwell in the richest country in Africa?

Stebell, think again, do not be in the minority. For the wind of change is sweeping accross all parts of the country. Don't be left behind, give me a call if you need me to further clarify your fears. For together we can make Nigeria great again. CHANGE is inevitable!!

-CramJones

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Crackjones, what's Tinubu's source of income and where does APC get money for their campaigns ? Is it not government purse ? Mouth odour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Crackjones, what's Tinubu's source of income and where does APC get money for their campaigns ? Is it not government purse ? Mouth odour everywhere.

Billyonaire:

Thank you for your input in this. We have never said that we are saints in the APC. We ONLY say we will bring change! There are always rotten fruits in the bunch. While Tinubu has been ALLEGED to be corrupt, there has not been any court convictions, despite him still remaining in opposition and being indicted several times. That said, Tinubu do not control any government purse, he only has business interests. On the contrary, GEJ and his team are literally withdrawing monies from the Nations account and NNPC accounts to spend silly on elections. This is a government that ONLY started FIGHTING Boko haram six weeks to an election, while over 20,000 had been killed and continued to be slaughtered till this day. Billyonaire, will you trust your life with him? Will you trust your kids (if you have one) safety in their schools? Certainly not my friend. Do not live in denial, the man in power is incompetent and a hack. You too can leave the minority and join the CHANGE train, for change is now inevitable!

-CramJones

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2015
stebell:

Kontinue
I don't know how to post videos on NL I would have shown you several adverts asking people to contribute money from 200,500,1000,5000 or 1000
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 11, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Controlled(f): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2015
FFK, as perverse as it might be, I am kainda happy to know you still have a little conscience in you that allows you to let off steam from your real life role.....,, grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by oduastates: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Who buys a rotten product?
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by OpeDwarroir: 3:08am On Mar 11, 2015
If PDP is spending tax payers money, what is APC spending? Where did APC get all the money they spent in organizing their bogus campaign rallies. Too many questions to be asked. So APC now spy on PDP? Yet they complain that their phones have been bugged. (APC-ASIWAJU PROBLEM CONTINUES)

APC paid #9000 to twitter handlers with more than 20,000 followers for each tweet on the slogan "Sai Buhari", "Change" etc. Some recieve as much as #180,000 a day because of attacks on PDP loyalist. APC has been spending heavily on Sahara Reporters. Why are they pointing accusing fingers on Washinton Post because of their publication against GMB? Trying to mudslide Nairaland that has been neutral all these while, and Linda Ikeji. Linda Ikeji's blog for quite sometime, has been hosting the APC logo and Ambode's pictures all over its front page. Nigerians are tired of your propaganda and desperation. Una too dey lie abeg

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by hopilo: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Can this be a coincidence? Cram jones has been away for a long time, but guess who I saw in my dreams this night? FFK and the first question I ask him was, are you cramjones on nairaland? His answer was yes, then he started talking they way he does in real life, mention all the hotels he has slept during this campaign period and how many girls he bleeped. He spoke none stop on various issue. Just for me to wake up and see this post from cramjone. This guy is APC deceiving PDP, he is FFK.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by stebell(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
cramjones:

Dear Stebell, thank you for your position on this matter. However, I still think it is rather unthinkable that you will join a team that cares less about you.
For a second, imagine that you have a stroke, is there any center in the country that can help you? Your guess is as good as mine. Do you know what $1billion would have done? It would have built nothing less than 224 stroke centers, if that is the only purpose the money would have been used for.

Even your president has said on many occasions that the general is an upright and honest man. Wouldn't you keep your tax dollars with a man who will better manage it and provide the most BASIC things you need? If you parents had cancer, there is absolutely NO WHERE in the country they can get cure. Do you want to keep raising money on Nairaland for a Nairalnder to be flown to India, while you dwell in the richest country in Africa?

Stebell, think again, do not be in the minority. For the wind of change is sweeping accross all parts of the country. Don't be left behind, give me a call if you need me to further clarify your fears. For together we can make Nigeria great again. CHANGE is inevitable!!

-CramJones

I don't see any thing changing wit a party filled wit expired PDP faithfuls.

I will embrace ur change wen all the APC govs pass the FOI bill.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by arimahoseloka(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
this guy I just have 2 commend u, u are very very brilliant.
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by kossyablaze(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjons I believe you now!
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
So Nairaland also got something good
Re: President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown - Cramjones by seniorklop: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
I bet, no one took the OP serious when he posted this early this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: Real Reasons Jonathan Conceded Defeat / How Christians In Nigeria Elect An Anti Christ / List Of All The Service Chiefs That Buhari Will Send Packing Come May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.