Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues (20527 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by MizTyna(f): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maromark:

my dear there is no single name from Delta state there. I just checked the site now. If there another way to check it pls help me with it. thanks

Maybe it's the category you applied for. The person i know applied for the aerodome position
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by erayo2GCA(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizTyna:

It has been released oh. I know someone from Delta state who is having his interview now. Check their site
. No single name from Edo n Delta state on that list go check again...I scored over 80 percent my name is not there..am frm Edo state
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by erayo2GCA(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizTyna:

Maybe it's the category you applied for. The person i know applied for the aerodome position
. No single name from Delta n Edo..check properly Aero Fire superint.
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by sursur(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
searay:
Please what is this FAAN?
that very long standing FAN na

1 Like

Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Bolosiye: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
searay:
fear all agency in nigeria
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
From my observation, it seems all those that wrote the test more than once and got multiple scores were disqualified. This is because so far, the people that were called I know claim they wrote the test only once.
You can disagree if you think contrary.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Andsboy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls, if u miss the date schedule for ur physical test and interview,wud they entertain you if u go the next day?
Someone pls help a brother
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by searay(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
sursur:
that very long standing FAN na
Bolosiye:
fear all agency in nigeria
Please I'm serious
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Loveray: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
3357C12B add me in BBM group

08064458996 add me on WhatsApp
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by nzechu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Andsboy:
Pls, if u miss the date schedule for ur physical test and interview,wud they entertain you if u go the next day?
i think so but not sure
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by dapotemi: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Andsboy:

Yes! Very early d next day...
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by innocentoh(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jokems:
I applied for PDMO, wrote the online test and scored 65%. My system reported me as been successful. Lo and behold, my name was not on the list released for interview. I met all the outlined criteria. Can someone help with other criteria used to list candidates for interview apart from passing the test?
which state are you from? I scored 65% also but my name is on the list.
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by DIOSHEYI(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nawa oooo............FAAN bleeped me up after a lot of money wasted at Cafes during the application, no invitation for test nothing was so ever
God help me!!
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by ciskenn(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
erayo2GCA:
. No single name from Delta n Edo..check properly Aero Fire superint.
None also for AFS in IMO in the list

1 Like

Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Chibliss2: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
marketoro:
I still hv nt got any text or emial from FAAN, what do I do now?
likewise me oh. I applied for Data management officer 11 and scored 65%. Dont really understand them oh
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by cmoneke: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
MizTyna:

It has been released oh. I know someone from Delta state who is having his interview now. Check their site

Oboi go n check d list again I was like 10 dalta state ppl on d interview so dot say dat
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by cmoneke: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
MizTyna:

MizTyna:

Oboi go n check d list again I sawlike 10 dalta state ppl on d interview so dont say dat it is transperent to me open to all God is good. Dis message is for d person dat said dat no dalta ppl there
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Calculus007: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
From my observation, it seems all those that wrote the test more than once and got multiple scores were disqualified. This is because so far, the people that were called I know claim they wrote the test only once.
You can disagree if you think contrary.
I wrote the test twice and was invited for the interview
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Jokems(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2015
I eventually called the FAAN recruiters and was told that the list for interview was based on stated quota. Each State has a defined number of ppl to be invited for interview and it varies. For instance, only one candidate from Kogi State was expected to partake in the interview for PDMO. Hence, they have to get the highest scorer from the State. It seemed sensible anyway but I think quota should only come after the interview stage when they are ready to select the best on the basis of Federal Character. What if those invited for the interview failed other criteria later? Why introduce a new rule at the middle of the game? All we were told is that 50% is the pass mark and hence those who score 50% and above should have been allowed to flex muscle in the next stage until the best are taken.
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by dedarks(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2015
i was sent an invitation early this morning for the fitness test same 16/03/2015.
but i live in adamawa, can i still make it if travel for 2morrow? HELP!
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by caesaraba(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All those shortlisted for the PFT (Physical Fitness Test) who are yet to be tested are to report to the nearest PFT centres closest to them irrespective of their previously designated centres. The physical fitness test closes tomorrow and FAAN Recruitment is aware of the difficulties faced by some persons in getting to previously designated centres. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by dedarks(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
caesaraba:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All those shortlisted for the PFT (Physical Fitness Test) who are yet to be tested are to report to the nearest PFT centres closest to them irrespective of their previously designated centres. The physical fitness test closes tomorrow and FAAN Recruitment is aware of the difficulties faced by some persons in getting to previously designated centres. Thank You.

Can i still make it if i go for tomorrow?
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by caesaraba(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2015
dedarks:

Can i still make it if i go for tomorrow?

Yes you can. Keep in mind it's the last day.
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by dedarks(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2015
caesaraba:

Yes you can. Keep in mind it's the last day.

thanks you for the info.
Grateful!

1 Like

Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by BabyBless: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Maromark:
what a partial FAAN. I applied for aerodrome fire superintendent n scored 70% and no single name from Delta state was released. I just wondered if I am still a Nigerian

Am frm delta state, n my name was shortlisted but I just got to knw of it today- so I cldnt make d interview
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by simonolowo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
BabyBless:

Am frm delta state, n my name was shortlisted but I just got to knw of it today- so I cldnt make d interview
guy giv it a trial dey wil attend 2 u bt mind u 2maro is d last day 4 fitness, wish u success
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Maromark(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
BabyBless:

you can still go for the interview please. check their site. they updated the list. they first said order from above said they should not add some States.
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Annydan: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls house. I got an SMS from faan asking me to attend d interview tomorrow at any location close to me.but wen I check the list my name was not there n now am so confuse.who else is with me or who got d msg? What should I do. Am I to go or stay.pls advice me ooooo my brethen
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
searay:
FAAN means far away and near. cheesy grin grin
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by caesaraba(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Annydan:
Pls house. I got an SMS from faan asking me to attend d interview tomorrow at any location close to me.but wen I check the list my name was not there n now am so confuse.who else is with me or who got d msg? What should I do. Am I to go or stay.pls advice me ooooo my brethen

Yes you can go and you'll be allowed to participate.
Re: FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues by Annydan: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
U mean I shd go. Despite d fact my name was not on the list?d SMS came late. Pls house still need more advice from u guys. N to caesersba thanks a lot for u advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.