Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. (4401 Views)

Please Help Me On Which Tab To Buy / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? / Pls! Come In Here To Help Out On Which Tab ℓ̊ Can Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
I am presently outside Lagos and I Hope to buy an android tab once I enter lag, but the problem is I've been out of touch for a while now and I don't really know which and which android devices have been reduced since I've been in this village down here.
I intend to buy a tab with at least 5mp camera with flash that can take clear pics at night, 1.4ghz processor, at least 1gb ram, 16gbROM.
I did a little research before posting this and I saw the infinix joypad 8s which was cool,but the turn off is the absence of flashlight. Am also thinking of the tecno G9 pad II but am getting different prices online for it, with some of the prices exceeding my budget which is 33k at most.
So my fellow nairalanders if u know of a new tab that has d listed specifications and goes for 33k and below, kindly point it out to me. Tnx
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Innjoo leap 2 is your answer

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by phenomasha(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2015
it depends on d amount u intend to spend... but I tink SONY tabs are still the best so
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by spacefreak: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Wisdomkosi:

Injoo leap 2 is terrific but the Op says he wants an Android tablet.

@Op Android tablets are everywhere, I'm positive if you go to a retail store you would see a high selection to chose from.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I just googled the innjoo leap 2 and I discovered it can't be used for a voice call,neither does it have a flashlight which to me are turnoffs. Please if u know of any other tabs gladly point them out to me so I can give them consideration. tnx
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
spacefreak:

Injoo leap 2 is terrific but the Op says he wants an Android tablet.

@Op Android tablets are everywhere, I'm positive if you go to a retail store you would see a high selection to chose from.
I wouldn't mind a windows tab if it's affordable and fits in to my desired specs list,it's just d absence of flash and the inability of the leap 2 to make voice calls that puts me off.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
phenomasha:
it depends on d amount u intend to spend... but I tink SONY tabs are still the best so
Bro kindly give me example of such Sony tabs and the price range
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by spacefreak: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
ajasa4link:

I wouldn't mind a windows tab if it's affordable and fits in to my desired specs list,it's just d absence of flash and the inability of the leap 2 to make voice calls that puts me off.

I do not own a Leap 2 but from the reviews I read online it is a solid bang for bucks. It doesn't do voice calls but you can always use Skype for voice calls. You could always get a Nokia torch with the Leap 2 grin
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by okoheemmanuel: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
bryte ipx8,

google it u might lik it, is 36k
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
okoheemmanuel:
bryte ipx8,

Wow, I just checked it out and the specs were awesome. But is it truly 32GB HDD, 2GB ram and 6,500AMh battery? Because d specs look to good for it to come with 36k as price
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
okoheemmanuel:
bryte ipx8,

I did an extensive Google search on this machine and I ended up being confused. I don't know if there are two versions of this tab or what. on some sights I see 32GB HDD while I see 16HDD on others. I also see it as 2Gb ram on some sites and 1GB ram on some others. As regards the battery some sites just write 6500mAH which I think is great ,while others just say 8-10 hours talk time which I don't know if it's cool or not. Maybe u can put me tru on dis points bro
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by 2map(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2015
okoheemmanuel:
bryte ipx8,

Where can I get this tab?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Nelsman(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
2map:

Where can I get this tab?

You can order it through konga.com
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by holuphisayor(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
ajasa4link:

I did an extensive Google search on this machine and I ended up being confused. I don't know if there are two versions of this tab or what. on some sights I see 32GB HDD while I see 16HDD on others. I also see it as 2Gb ram on some sites and 1GB ram on some others. As regards the battery some sites just write 6500mAH which I think is great ,while others just say 8-10 hours talk time which I don't know if it's cool or not. Maybe u can put me tru on dis points bro
the camera does not have flash
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
holuphisayor:

the camera does not have flash
Yes I noticed that,but I don't know if it's 2gb or 1gb ram and if it's actually 16gb or 32gb rom. Am seeing contrasting specs on different sites
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by MizGloriana(f): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2015
ajasa4link:
I am presently outside Lagos and I Hope to buy an android tab once I enter lag, but the problem is I've been out of touch for a while now and I don't really know which and which android devices have been reduced since I've been in this village down here.
I intend to buy a tab with at least 5mp camera with flash that can take clear pics at night, 1.4ghz processor, at least 1gb ram, 16gbROM.
I did a little research before posting this and I saw the infinix joypad 8s which was cool,but the turn off is the absence of flashlight. Am also thinking of the tecno G9 pad II but am getting different prices online for it, with some of the prices exceeding my budget which is 33k at most.
So my fellow nairalanders if u know of a new tab that has d listed specifications and goes for 33k and below, kindly point it out to me. Tnx
got a new tecno G9 for sale for 30k..hit me up if intrested for pix
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizGloriana:

got a new tecno G9 for sale for 30k..hit me up if intrested for pix
New as in not used before or what? Tell me exactly whether it's been used for a shortwhile or u just acquired it brand new

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why don't you check out the Chuwi DX1? 6.9" IPS screen (1280 x 720), 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, dual SIM with call function and a 13MP rotating camera with flash. 07088535479 is the number. I can help you purchase it.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by chrismex(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy Samsung tab 's 7.0
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Habeebpain:
Why don't you check out the Chuwi DX1? 6.9" IPS screen (1280 x 720), 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, dual SIM with call function and a 13MP rotating camera with flash. 07088535479 is the number. I can help you purchase it.
How.much is it?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 3:13am On Apr 01, 2015
ajasa4link:
How.much is it?

Let's talk on WhatsApp. 07088535479.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by MizGloriana(f): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
ajasa4link:
New as in not used before or what? Tell me exactly whether it's been used for a shortwhile or u just acquired it brand new
recently bought it but want to sell it off bc of cash ish...waranty,reciept,charger and earpiece intact..
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
I need suggestions guys,am willing to up my budget to 40k provided it can get me a tab of not less than 2gb ram,16gb rom, battery not less than 4000maH and a Good camera.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by abdul01(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2015
hello ajasa, have u gotten d tablet, i'm currently in a situation like urs and i'm somehow skeptical of buying d bryte tablet, what's ur advice?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
abdul01:
hello ajasa, have u gotten d tablet, i'm currently in a situation like urs and i'm somehow skeptical of buying d bryte tablet, what's ur advice?

You can contact me on WhatsApp 07088535479. Got some good recommendations.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
abdul01:
I've decided to forget about this tab and go for a better phone. Am buying Lenovo k3 note now.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
ajasa4link:

I've decided to forget about this tab and go for a better phone. Am buying Lenovo k3 note now.

Not bad. The K3 note is a good phone no doubt but if you ask me, I'll say you don't know what you want. A tablet or a phone?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 5:03pm On May 02, 2015
Habeebpain:

Not bad. The K3 note is a good phone no doubt but if you ask me, I'll say you don't know what you want. A tablet or a phone?
Of course I do. I wanted a tab with at least 4.4 kitkat os, 13mp rear camera with flash, 2gbram and 16gbrom ....and At least with Good review. But after going tru a lot of sites online I discovered d tabs meeting my needs within my budget are practically non existent, so I opted for a phone instead.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2015
ajasa4link:

Of course I do. I wanted a tab with at least 4.4 kitkat os, 13mp rear camera with flash, 2gbram and 16gbrom ....and At least with Good review. But after going tru a lot of sites online I discovered d tabs meeting my needs within my budget are practically non existent, so I opted for a phone instead.

The Teclast P98 3G satisfies your wants. So I guess it's the cost that's the wahala. By the way, why do you need 13MP on a tablet? Are you one of those who use tablets to record at parties? It's a bush man behaviour o!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 6:20am On May 03, 2015
Habeebpain:

The Teclast P98 3G satisfies your wants. So I guess it's the cost that's the wahala. By the way, why do you need 13MP on a tablet? Are you one of those who use tablets to record at parties? It's a bush man behaviour o!
Telecast what? i cant use a chinese product that ive not seen its user review from at least few fellow nigerians . i dont want a situation where i will have to ship the phone to the manufacturers if it develops faults like calibration problem and it costs a fortune.
As for the camera, That's just How I want it, no amount of polite insults will make me want it otherwise. It's called CHOICE!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2015
ajasa4link:

Telecast what? i cant use a chinese product that ive not seen its user review from at least few fellow nigerians . i dont want a situation where i will have to ship the phone to the manufacturers if it develops faults like calibration problem and it costs a fortune.
As for the camera, That's just How I want it, no amount of polite insults will make me want it otherwise. It's called CHOICE!

I have sold the Teclast before. It'll be almost a year now since the dude bought it from me, and he has not complained of any fault. It's a wonderfully made tablet. Even popular brands that offer such specs are expensive. Do you know how much it'll cost to fix the screen of the Huawei mediapad X1? All I'm trying to tell you is that, your specs are high end for a tablet and such a tablet will be expensive and the parts will be expensive too. All the best.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by abdul01(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2015
@ajasa, have u seen xiaomi's tablet it's very nice but it doesn't have sim card capability.
I think the best thing one can get for a budget of 40k for a 16gb 2gb ram os 4.4 with sim card and memory card slot is a used galaxy note 8.0, i price it at ikeja yesterday and it was around that price.

But as for me i guess i''ll just settle with injoo T1, 16,500 on jumia, it's a 7" 8gb 1gb ram with dual sim and os 4.4 but i'm not yet sure if it has mem card slot. Has anyone here confirmed that(i.e whether it has mem card slot or not)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Like These Companies, Etisalat Will Never Be Called 9mobile In Nigeria / Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan / The New Nokia N900. 1gb Ram! 32gb Hd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.