Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview (5039 Views)

Plantation Industries Ltd Calls For Interview / Exagon Pharma Nig Ltd Calls For Interview / Sunray Technologies Ltd Calls For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Welrez(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2015
I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to attend a written interview with EMERALD NIG LTD on Thursday 12/3/2015. Venue: 8 Onumiri Street, Douglass of Mbaise Junction, Owerri.
I got this text message this evening. Are they real? Does anyone have knowledge of this company? Please, help me to verify if it's not a scam, Dear fellow nairalanders. Thanks in advance.
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by menix(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Nwanne biko di kwa careful...
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Welrez(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2015
menix:
Nwanne biko di kwa careful...
Do you know them or have an idea of them? I smell scam.
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by menix(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Welrez:
Do you know them or have an idea of them? I smell scam.

Hit google nah..
Cous d main emerald i know is into energy (oil well)..
Thou google will tell u abt d emerald in lagos datz into lease nd anoda into consulting.
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by uncleck: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Bros sorry, dnt waste ur time nd money. They are GNLD fraudsters. I was their prey last week, i was invited by Equilink ltd, it was d same address. Out of 10,500 you will be required to pay, i suceeded in paying 2k. D worst is dat u r nt given a second for decision. U'll writ test, b interviewd, employed d same day. Run for ur life
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Welrez(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
uncleck:
Bros sorry, dnt waste ur time nd money. They are GNLD fraudsters. I was their prey last week, i was invited by Equilink ltd, it was d same address. Out of 10,500 you will be required to pay, i suceeded in paying 2k. D worst is dat u r nt given a second for decision. U'll writ test, b interviewd, employed d same day. Run for ur life
Thank you so much for the info.
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by chinwagboso: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
They just sent me a txt inviting me to morow for interview with ARK NIG LTD also wth NO 8 onumiri address. They re just fraudstars
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by promise4real: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Welrez:
I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to attend a written interview with EMERALD NIG LTD on Thursday 12/3/2015. Venue: 8 Onumiri Street, Douglass of Mbaise Junction, Owerri.
I got this text message this evening. Are they real? Does anyone have knowledge of this company? Please, help me to verify if it's not a scam, Dear fellow nairalanders. Thanks in advance.

Bro, how far? Did you go? And what exactly do they do?
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Welrez(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
promise4real:

Bro, how far? Did you go? And what exactly do they do?
Lol, no, I did not go as all further probe showed negative. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Chi2nice: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, August 14th 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,
Please who knows about them they sent me this....
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Ibukunoluwa04(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
yes I was also sent that message 4rm Emerald Consult for an oral interview tomorrow
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by oyans: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
I got the same invitation message yesterday. Is it worth traveling over 7 hours to Lagos?
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who want for the interview?! How was it?
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by chiokeman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Got dsame text bt nt sure if I will go
Re: Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview by Yorioye: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's a scam joor! At the header of the mail, it was Emerald Consult, then at the end of the mail, it suddenly Changed to Phoenix Consult. These people are crazy, GNLD people trying to appear legit. Shine ur eyes wella!!

(1) (Reply)

Palladium Group Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.