Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (37275 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / TBT-Throw Back Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by slex(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Remember the good old days, also watched "story land" by Victor oladokun

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:13am On Mar 15, 2015
merieam16:
Nice 1 also remember jimi sholanke,d old man dat sings with a guitar while sayin he's stories
Yeah,you have good memory. I knew it as "storyland" then. Can't forget "speakout". I miss my childhood days!

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by DrDre1(m): 6:19am On Mar 15, 2015
This was when there was still some level of sanity in the society. Wonder where that lady is now
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by persius555(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2015
GboyegaD:
I loved listening to Aunty Nkem. I remember sometimes when she uses the opening phrase "Gatana gatana nku".
You just touch a part of my memory that brings tears to my eyes.How times fly.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by GboyegaD(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2015
persius555:
You just touch a part of my memory that brings tears to my eyes.How times fly.

It was something to look up to every Sunday. Growing up was fun with all those programs.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Rightchuks(m): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2015
This is the original old tale.

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Deyinka007: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2015
All these throw back stuff you guys are doing here makes me feel older than I am .. Sigh

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2015
xkris11:
This is when you know you truly old.
I cry for Africa cos the western world has enslaved us again.this was the time where TV programmes were so educative but not now.its sad.

How did they enslave you ? They gave you the damn tv you used in watching tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2015
xkris11:
This is when you know you truly old.
I cry for Africa cos the western world has enslaved us again.this was the time where TV programmes were so educative but not now.its sad.

Part of the problem was that the people that created those great programmes like Tales by moonlight retired in the 1990's....and their succesors did not improve on the vision.

Secondly....NTA IMO....got too complacent...and had no answer to the advent of DSTV in the 1990's.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Sunday evening........
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by lonelydora: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2015
menix:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
This is d best throw back i ve seen this yr.
Every sunday evening was a day to watch out for..
Dad enjoyed it too nd would call our attention once its starts.

So happy wiv u OP, dis was a programme i dont joke wiv...

Well dez indomie kids wuld b like wat all dis art work u uploaded..

Simple truth at the bolded. Wow. Op brought back memories.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2015
wow e don tey oooooo..........tanks for dat
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

My mummy will not like that. embarassed

And who's gonn' tell mum? shocked
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Achilies(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Gentlebabs:
"Dindindin dindindin din, dindin dindin". Waoh! So soothing, memories of yester years...

Please don't make me cry.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2015
I miss those good old days oooooo,when I remember those days and look back on the programmes being aired on Tv now,I shake my head,majority of the Tv shows aint children friendly anymore.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by psalmz(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
I remembered story land and sunday roundavous,where by in the club they will do a competition where by u put a straw inside a limca bottle,with ur opponent,ist to finish it wins a price,hit me hit me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Culiarme(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Wow! I remember one episode where a step-mother tried poisonin her step-son but her own son ate d food. It ws not jst a tale,it tot good morals.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Culiarme(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2015
shegsrules:

Can't remember the names of the programme but the main actors stanley obasi, ramota n otiko the drunkard after which their was that of chief odiete, annet n late jt tom-west by 8 to 9pm
cnt remembr d title myslf but remembr teacher chike
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by MrBentleyLP(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Jeez! The tune is playing in my head right now #nostalgicmoments! #priceless!!! NTA! Wow! Now its all memories but great memories though...
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by iceberg54: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
*Thinking*.......Why did we grow up sef.
Childhood rocked!!!!
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Mbediogu(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
joystickextendr:
Memories embarassed sometimes I wish I can turn back the hands of time.. Buh mehn we have to move forward

Where is that fearful monster that was always there, almost to the beat of the signature music? Thanks for bringing back memories of those good days.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by joystickextendr: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Mbediogu:

Where is that fearful monster that was always there, almost to the beat of the signature music? Thanks for bringing back memories of those good days.

yea yea your so rite i remember that monster with woolly leafy like costume pushing some people to the bush

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Ensquare(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Really missed those days.....missed the sound
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by tirex(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2015
What i loved most about tales by moonlight was the theme song.....hmn....
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Gynacologist(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2015
joystickextendr:
Memories embarassed sometimes I wish I can turn back the hands of time.. Buh mehn we have to move forward

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
so?
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Gynacologist(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:
cry And this can never come back again
op u enjoyed it bck den while it last?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Gynacologist(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Your username is funny oo
u lyk d name...
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by phlio(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Ezechinwa:

op.. believe me or not.. you made me cry Iol.. I miss my youthful days
awwww really.....I understand bro
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by phlio(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
bookkeepers:
[q kissuote author=phlio post=31529720]jimmy is a master story teller...he has a stage voice.. aunty we done old oo That was storyland. Jimmy's baritone was superb.
that guy is so special I met with him so months back
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by okito: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Culiarme:

cnt remembr d title myslf but remembr teacher chike

I guess you are referring to "After the storm"
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by phlio(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2015
those tins are now outdated no longer invoke its no longer needed we are in a jet age where myths and speculation have been scrapped out of picture
....I get u bro
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by okito: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Nostalgia! It was an honour to have acted in Tales by moonlight as well as Kidivision 101. However Speak Out remains the best children's TV programme of the 90s. We interviewed Ministers, visited places and had a platform in which we freely expressed our opinion! I thoroughly enjoyed my childhood days...so sweet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos) / Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.