Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? (806 Views)

Read The Story Of A Nigerian Man Who Alledgely Raped His Daugther I The US / Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Am I The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by kilokeys(m): 4:28am On Mar 11, 2015
way back in 2005.. a phone ringing was the happiest feeling.. at its loudest polyphonic buzz u were a proud owner.

but now...

its making me uneasy.. i just place my phone on Perpetual silence. preferring to call the caller back at my own leisure, at the right moment, at my own pace and mood.

is it odd i feel this way?

and arghhhhhhhh.. i hate callertunes... u wanna to tell someone something serious.. and u are hearing....

u have all it takes to be better.... so sickening

i place the phone away till i see 0:00

Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Ur own cup of T though..
Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Your issues are deeper than these. What other things pisses u off??

Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
hahahaha.

You're not alone dear.
Mine seems worse, I just hate hearing my phone ring.

When my family/friends complain, my defence is that I am not a teenager that phone call shacks. grin

Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
kilokeys:
way back in 2005.. a phone ringing was the happiest feeling.. at its loudest polyphonic buzz u were a proud owner.

but now...

its making me uneasy.. i just place my phone on Perpetual silence. preferring to call the caller back at my own leisure, at the right moment, at my own pace and mood.

is it odd i feel this way?

and arghhhhhhhh.. i hate callertunes... u wanna to tell someone something serious.. and u are hearing....

u have all it takes to be better.... so sickening

i place the phone away till i see 0:00
Same here. There is nothing odd about it.

Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by Springz(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol you are not the only one, it pisses me off too dunno if its d vibration too.

Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by beau49: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
The only thing I hate about phone calls is if I am going to repeat the same line of convo as the last time....I dread picking such calls. sad
Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by kilokeys(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2015
beau49:
The only thing I hate about phone calls is if I am going to repeat the same line of convo as the last time....I dread picking such calls. sad

my dear.. i understand.

the "how was ur night" kind of caller.. everyday same tori..chai.. u r beautiful na. so u go don turn customer care.
Re: Am I The Only One That Jolts When My Phone Rings? by beau49: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:

my dear.. i understand.

the "how was ur night" kind of caller.. everyday same tori..chai.. u r beautiful na. so u go don turn customer care.

Lmao @u go don turn customer care. cheesy grin
Words full your mouth sha lol

Unbelievable Oba Of Lagos Threatening To Kill Igbos (video) / Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE / O my Gosh! See Woman Who Climbed Up 6-meter Pole Just To Watch Concert For Free