Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians (1057 Views)

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Abubakar Audu: I’m Happy The Monster Died – Sugabelly Narrates ‘torment’ With Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 6:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Apc e-mugus make way because am back more brutal and ruthless

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Gej till 2019

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by PapiWata: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2015
I never knew that old Lucifer was also a poet of timber and calipers.

Carry go, Devil. Nothing do you. We dey follow you for back.

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2015
PapiWata:
I never knew that old Lucifer was also a poet of timber and calipers.

Carry go, Devil. Nothing do you. We dey follow you for back.

Gej till 2019
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by PapiWata: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Gej till 2019
cheesy

Na so, my brother. Who no know go know, when time reach.

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Egift the mad man 2wks+ to go

I'll personally send you into oblivion that day

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by egift(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2015
The Devil and Jonathan together against Nigerians - Why am I not suprised?

This Must Change. Nigeria must be freed from the Devil and his Agents of Corruption. Sai Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by dein77(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2015
egift:

This Must Change. Nigeria must be freed from the Devil and his Agents of Corruption. Sai Buhari.

And then be thrown into a greater assemblage of old and expired, corrupt folks?

Change your ways this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by ManMountain(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Op is an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2015
egift:

Even the devil hates Buhari Because of his atrocities
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2015
ManMountain:
Op is an attention seeker

Your father nyanch
Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal .

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

My nigga i dey see your handiwork

Keep it up bravo

No mod can intimidate us because we are their rulers we are in national but they are just mods

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by crownprince102: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Gej till 2019
Are those all you names?
Nice names.
Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by crownprince102: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Gej till 2019
and you are all of the above......
Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
crownprince102:

and you are all of the above......

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
crownprince102:

Are those all you names?
Nice names.

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by Arysexy(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Gej till 2019

grin grin cheesy cheesy

My manest man.

We missed ur absence, apc in trouble now.

Welcome back. Give it to them double portion. Gbam!

Igbokwe is a goat grin
Re: Hehehehehehe The Devil Is Back To Continue The Torment Of Janjaweedians by DeviIhimself: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Arysexy:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

My manest man.

We missed ur absence, apc in trouble now.

Welcome back. Give it to them double portion. Gbam!

Igbokwe is a goat grin

Am back more ruthless thanks my manche

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South African Mercenary Killed In Friendly Fire In Borno State-daily Maverick / Fire From Fuel Tanker Raze Ikorodu Abattoir.(pics) / An Open Letter To Gen.buhari From The Grave Of The Innocents. By Bashir Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.