Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Scam: Second Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scam: Second Niger Bridge (1100 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by Oklander: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2015
The construction of the second Niger bridge was one of the main campaign slogan of this present administration beside "I had no shoes" in 2010/2011. After winning with this slogans and have successfully amassed plenty of shoes, we are yet to see much of the second Niger bridge, All what we are been told after about 6years is that "WORK IS ONGOING"...smh.

Knowing Doyin Okupe and Reno Omokiri(before his red card) very well, if actually their principal have done anything meaningful about second Niger bridge, they would have flooded the media with pictures tagged "transformation", but the pictures no gree come.

We finally got to see some pictures posted by some 'agents' here on nairaland sometimes in 2013, sadly it were just about few heavy machines and trucks scattered around and we were once again told, "THE WORK IS ONGOING"...smh. People then querried, HOW FAR HAS THE WORK REALLY GONE? Then in 2014, pictures of halfway constructed bridge surfaced on Nairaland by the same set of agents and the thread even made fp, only to find out that it was a BIG LIE ON FRONT PAGE(Smh for nairaland), the pictures were that of a different bridge under construction. They were busted.

For how long is the WORK going to be ONGOING? If there's nothing much to show about the ONGOING WORK for the past 4years, there's every possibility the work will continue to be ONGOING for the next 4years and there will be nothing to show for it.

Though still watching, This has got to be one of the biggest scam ever played on Nigerians by politicians.
Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by DaBullIT(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ's the best president

He legalized corruption

Granted amnesty to convicted criminals

Has a hard-on while sitting with 28 y/o girl on live TV

Sold NEPA for profit

Sold oil blocs to his buddies

Wants to sell satellite obj put up in the space

Shows us refurbished train as achievement

Shows us uncompleted projects as achievement

Petrol now sells for 110 despite being sold less than half the previous price in the world

GEJ till?

2 Likes

Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by Redoil: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2015
@op do you understand the relationship of fallen price of crude oil to the infrastructural development in nigeria? I doubt and seriously speaking this is the hallmark of a typical APC cyber minions. No offense intended just my observation
Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by GogetterMD(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Typical of a bewitched TANoid, tg poster above me. Epo pupa or what's that your moniker again? The OP asked a simple question and you are here quoting fallen oil price. Brilliant mind, now tell me, when did oil price start to fall? 6 months ago? What happened to the remaining 3 years of oil price selling at above $100? Even if you quoted that the bridge was at 20%, or 30% completion, we go still keep kwayet. You just end up making a mockery of your own intelligence

2 Likes

Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by Oklander: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2015
GogetterMD:
Typical of a bewitched TANoid, tg poster above me. Epo pupa or what's that your moniker again? The OP asked a simple question and you are here quoting fallen oil price. Brilliant mind, now tell me, when did oil price start to fall? 6 months ago? What happened to the remaining 3 years of oil price selling at above $100? Even if you quoted that the bridge was at 20%, or 30% completion, we go still keep kwayet. You just end up making a mockery of your own intelligence
You dey mind am.
Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by phayvoursky(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
THE QUESTION I TO ASK THE OP ARE THESE:

1. HOW FAR HAVE YOU TRAVELLED WITHIN THE COUNTRY?

2. BEFORE COMING OUT WITH THIS TALK OF SECOND NIGER BEING A SCAM. HAVE YOU GONE TO THE CONSTRUCTION SITE TO SEE OTHERWISE?

3. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO CONSTRUCT A BRIGDE FROM THE DRAWING BOARD TO COMPLETION? TALK MORE OF A MULTIPURPOSE BRIDGE WHICH SHOULD ACCOMMODATE TRAIN FACILITIES?

4. DO YOU KNOW THAT UNSTABLE OIL PRICES AFFECTS VIRTUALLY ALL SECTORS OF THE ECONOMY?

5. IT'S CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU'RE A SUPPORTER OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY. HOW LONG HAS IT TAKEN LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT TO CONSTRUCT THE BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY WHICH ISN'T NEAR 40% COMPLETION?

GET ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND LIVE A SUCCESSFUL LIFE. PEACE.

GEJ SURE PASS.

I AM PHAYVOURSKY
Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by DaGC(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Personally, I didn't think it would be easy, considering that its going over the river Niger. But since we can acknowledge that work is going on, we only have to wait and see how long it takes.
Re: The Scam: Second Niger Bridge by Oklander: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2015
DaGC:
Personally, I didn't think it would be easy, considering that its going over the river Niger. But since we can acknowledge that work is going on, we only have to wait and see how long it takes.
Yes, that's the point of this thread, we may continue to wait with nothing much to show for too long. From the promises of Jonathan in 2011, by now we shouldn't only be waiting without actually seeing whats on ground. I called it a scam because it is clear its all "majorly" politics and also we have been deceived with fake pics here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Buhari/idiagbon Government Was Overthrown In 1985! / Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches / Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria As Apc's Defeat Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.