Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC (834 Views)

Card Reader Test: Exercise Good So Far In Lagos, Delta / Video: Cloned PVC Fails To Pass Card Reader Test In Port Harcourt / North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by bugs2: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Following the assessment of the outcome of last Saturday’s field test of card reader, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) yesterday disclosed that it scored 100% in the verification of the authenticity of the Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) presented by voters at polling units.

The commission said that while there were some issues with the biometric authentication of some persons who presented their PVCs at the polling units as the legitimate holders of the cards, 59% of voters who turned out for the demonstration had their fingerprints successfully authenticated.

INEC, however, said an agreement was initially reached with the registered political parties, as contained in the approved guidelines for the conduct of the 2015 elections, that where biometric authentication of a legitimate holder of a genuine PVC becomes challenging, there could be physical authentication of the person and completion of an Incident Form, to allow the person to vote.

A statement signed by the chief press secretary to the INEC chairman, Kayode Idowu, yesterday, said INEC took a critical view of the high rate of failure of the card readers to authenticate voters’ fingerprints in some areas, particularly in Ebonyi State, and has decided to thoroughly investigate the cause as well as repeat the public demonstration in that state on March 14, 2015.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/card-reader-test-we-scored-100-in-pvc-verification-inec/
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by Redoil: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2015
The credibilty of monitornija.com is seriously in doubt
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by SOBSISRAEL(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2015
K. Patiently awaiting pdp press release on dis.
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by iduzebaba(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2015
mbaka whyyyyy? even America no fit score 100 percent, dis kind. lie sef fit make person purge!,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2015
#jegamustgo... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by micolaj: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
#jegamustgo... GEJ till 2019!!!
Robot
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by chat2deen(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2015
An open letter to Nigerian
President
Ebele Jonathan.
Sir, My name is CARD READER,
I was born
and brought up in Europe. I am
one of the
numerous children of Computer
family. I
attended school of Trust
Technology where i was
awarded professor of
transparency. I have
worked in so many reputable
nations both in
Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe
away corruptions
in elections.
Sometimes ago Prof. Attahiru Jega
came to
request my service to come and
help u sanitize
the forthcoming election in ur
country. I
honoured d invitation because
Prof. Jega said u
want to conduct a historic
credible election, 2015.
Sir d election is approaching now
and u are
saying u DONT WANT ME AGAIN.
Sir what have I done wrong? Why
do u hate me
all of a sudden, don't u want
transparency again? U don't like credibility again? U hate me to d extent dat u want to sack my guarantor, Prof. Jega all because of me? Oga wetin i do u. Please allow me to do my Professional assignment to conduct free, fair and credible election comes 28/03/2015 and
11/04/2015. I know u might not know my
strength as a PhD holder but Prof. Jega who is in d same level with me as a professor in political
science know my strength and capability in terms of election.
Thanks
PLEASE! comment with Jonathan must go.
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by Skako(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Good job
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by chat2deen(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
An open letter to Nigerian
President
Ebele Jonathan.
Sir, My name is CARD READER,
I was born
and brought up in Europe. I am
one of the
numerous children of Computer
family. I
attended school of Trust
Technology where i was
awarded professor of
transparency. I have
worked in so many reputable
nations both in
Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe
away corruptions
in elections.
Sometimes ago Prof. Attahiru Jega
came to
request my service to come and
help u sanitize
the forthcoming election in ur
country. I
honoured d invitation because
Prof. Jega said u
want to conduct a historic
credible election, 2015.
Sir d election is approaching now
and u are
saying u DONT WANT ME AGAIN.
Sir what have I done wrong? Why
do u hate me
all of a sudden, don't u want
transparency again?
U don't like credibility again? U
hate me to d
extent dat u want to sack my
guarantor, Prof.
Jega all because of me? Oga wetin
i do u.
Please allow me to do my
professional
assignment to conduct free, fair
and credible
election comes 28/03/2015 and
11/04/2015.
I know u might not know my
strength as a PhD
holder but Prof. Jega who is in d
same level with
me as a professor in political
science know my
strength and capability in terms
of election.
Thanks
PLEASE! comment with Jonathan must go.
Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by jdilight(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2015
bugs2:
Following the assessment of the outcome of last Saturday’s field test of card reader, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) yesterday disclosed that it scored 100% in the verification of the authenticity of the Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) presented by voters at polling units.

The commission said that while there were some issues with the biometric authentication of some persons who presented their PVCs at the polling units as the legitimate holders of the cards, 59% of voters who turned out for the demonstration had their fingerprints successfully authenticated.

INEC, however, said an agreement was initially reached with the registered political parties, as contained in the approved guidelines for the conduct of the 2015 elections, that where biometric authentication of a legitimate holder of a genuine PVC becomes challenging, there could be physical authentication of the person and completion of an Incident Form, to allow the person to vote.

A statement signed by the chief press secretary to the INEC chairman, Kayode Idowu, yesterday, said INEC took a critical view of the high rate of failure of the card readers to authenticate voters’ fingerprints in some areas, particularly in Ebonyi State, and has decided to thoroughly investigate the cause as well as repeat the public demonstration in that state on March 14, 2015.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/card-reader-test-we-scored-100-in-pvc-verification-inec/

59% successful authentication translate to 100% pass for inec. Hmmm, we dey one chance bus

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC by deskossy(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Then use it

(1) (Reply)

Finding It Difficult Obtaining Your Pvcs? This Information Is For You / Militants causing trouble in Bayelsa / FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.