Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Experience With A Police Man Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Police Man Today (15239 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint / Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by beinstein(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Keneking:
mawning for morning -----poor grammar use grin.

Which school is RIVACs sef?
I think the guy was referring to rivers state college of art and science(CAS).
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Jose35(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Tosman12(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
really, what can we say is the medicine to NPF, they are sour to our wound,headache in our skull, i hate them with passion cos they have nothing of advantage to any citizen. just last sunday in lokoja, a policeman trying to collect money/bribe from local iron pickers on the road shot the guy in the head only for them to claim he was suspected to have stolen building material as reported by quack grace FM journalist in lokoja as a cover up, my question is if the driver had done anything wrong or the iron picker stole something, what happen to arrest,charge and prosecution. what if the gas affects the kid, if he had a gun i am very sure he will have shot the driver instead of tier gassing them.
Please God help us cos i even hate sitting were there is a police man.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by cyril10(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING. KEEP VOTING FOR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT AND EXPECT A POSITIVE CHANGE IN THE POLICE AND OTHER SECTORS. THANK YOUR GOD YOUR HEAD WAS NOT USED FOR TARGET PRACTICE.

SAI BUHARI

And you think Buhari will be the one change the situation?
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by deebrain(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calebosko:
na so dem be

you dat is selling pop corn, come here. get me two packs of pop corn and a cold plastic bottle of viju milk.
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by tellwisdom: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Foolish Op, cant you fight? angry
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Apaul: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kinkale:

if so then i better be without friends o

lolololololol
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by 400billionman: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kinkale:
I've always heard of the craziness of the NPF but today i felt it also.
Early this mawning, i was going to school, i school in port hacourt, at RIVCAS, so when i got to rumuola i entered a taxi going to rumuokuta. When i entered, there was a lil problem happening on the road but it was quelled speedily by the people there. So their agbero boss told the taxi driver to drive to the front.
The driver entered his car, this time with me, a woman and two children who were lapping. As the driver started the car and started to drive a police man just came from no were and started flogging the driver with a hug stick. The driver stopped the car and was complaining, the police man was like 'eh, your talking' and immediately broke the stick on the drivers head. We in the taxi were trying to getout. Immediately the driver vex and was complaining that all his body is swelling. The police man was like 'your still talking, i go spray you oh', immediately as the children got out and the woman was about to step out the policeman brought out tear gas and started spraying inside the car, i jumped out with tears in my eyes while the driver was running around and the police threatening to shoot.

Is this how the NPF has turned out to be? The police man sef was badly dressed sef..

My brother, we are dealing with monsters..
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Qsscruz:

That's one reason why you can't improve. You are a brainless ediot for calling me a goat. Shameless cow that can't take a candid advice. Oga don't allow me to handle you like a military man. Then you will come back with another thread.
u call him ediot instead of idiot as u b just because he 's correcting, by d way did u fine hapened btween d police and driver b4? If kivin chance u will do more dan wat dia doin ntcweee ewuhausa
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Qsscruz:

That's one reason why you can't improve. You are a brainless ediot for calling me a goat. Shameless cow that can't take a candid advice. Oga don't allow me to handle you like a military man. Then you will come back with another thread.
u call him ediot instead of idiot as u b just because he 's correcting u, by d way did u fine hapened btween d police and driver b4? If kivin chance u will do more dan wat dia doin ntcweee ewuhausa
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Qsscruz:

u call him ediot instead of idiot as u b just because he 's correcting u, by d way did u fine out wt hapened btween d police and driver b4? If kivin chance u will do more dan wat dia doin ntcweee ewuhausa
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by vega84(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kinkale:
I've always heard of the craziness of the NPF but today i felt it also.
Early this mawning, i was going to school, i school in port hacourt, at RIVCAS, so when i got to rumuola i entered a taxi going to rumuokuta. When i entered, there was a lil problem happening on the road but it was quelled speedily by the people there. So their agbero boss told the taxi driver to drive to the front.
The driver entered his car, this time with me, a woman and two children who were lapping. As the driver started the car and started to drive a police man just came from no were and started flogging the driver with a hug stick. The driver stopped the car and was complaining, the police man was like 'eh, your talking' and immediately broke the stick on the drivers head. We in the taxi were trying to getout. Immediately the driver vex and was complaining that all his body is swelling. The police man was like 'your still talking, i go spray you oh', immediately as the children got out and the woman was about to step out the policeman brought out tear gas and started spraying inside the car, i jumped out with tears in my eyes while the driver was running around and the police threatening to shoot.

Is this how the NPF has turned out to be? The police man sef was badly dressed sef..
. U never see anytin NPF is a decay force! Filled to the brim wit frustrated individuals, who lack every form of decency . F.......ck the police men. #vegatalks#
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by SavageGarden(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING. KEEP VOTING FOR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT AND EXPECT A POSITIVE CHANGE IN THE POLICE AND OTHER SECTORS. THANK YOUR GOD YOUR HEAD WAS NOT USED FOR TARGET PRACTICE.

SAI BUHARI
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by SavageGarden(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI
that bloody bastard muslim thug....Never he won't rule Nigeria
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Qsscruz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
fejikudz:
LOL. olodo felling funky.
Get the f’uck off my mention you he-goat, uncivilised human being cheesy cheesy..
Quote me again and go to hell BINGO tongue
Look at this mumu..Ezi.. Feeling funky for what? Am sure you missed your drugs again..
tongue
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Qsscruz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
MIGHTYMAN82:
u call him ediot instead of idiot as u b just because he 's correcting, by d way did u fine hapened btween d police and driver b4? If kivin chance u will do more dan wat dia doin ntcweee ewuhausa
Your write up is incomprehensible.. Brighter grammar is #500.. Get yourself one before you rain insults and call your uncle ''ewuhausa''..
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by lonelydora: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
In as much as i don't support Police brutality, but those Rumuola Rumuokuta drivers are too mean. They park at the centre of the road to pick/drop passengers causing serious holdup at the junction. All the holdup at that Rumuola are caused by them. If the driver parked well, the policeman wouldn't have showed up.

Well sorry to the driver but next time tell him to park well.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by boladez(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
The story sounds too simple to be true ...I suspect the driver was picking passengers on the road and not in the proper park!

He deserves more in my opinion............How do we make Naija a better place ....by preaching to those animals who drive taxis and buses?

We are in Nigeria and we should be realistic. The same people will complain that govt is doing nothing to stop traffic congestion

Finally the report looks too skewed for anyone to form an opinion.

Just my own thoughts
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 12, 2015
PH police are like that, I don't know if they are formally educated and accept discipline. I'm not sure they are the kinds that recognise their superiors. Talking in terms of majority, most of them are drunks and high -lords.
Them talk say police nah your friend but go deep into Borokiri and see the way they dress or even hold gun like they once militants/rebels. who dey recruit them sef?
This is the only reason why I 'might ' vote Buhari but hey, NEVER!!

For a price of 5million naira,if you were made to choose between 1recruit soldier beating you for just a minute and 5private policemen beat you for a minute, which will you prefer?
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2015
boladez:
The story sounds too simple to be true ...I suspect the driver was picking passengers on the road and not in the proper park!

He deserves more in my opinion............How do we make Naija a better place ....by preaching to those animals who drive taxis and buses?

We are in Nigeria and we should be realistic. The same people will complain that govt is doing nothing to stop traffic congestion

Finally the report looks too skewed for anyone to form an opinion.

Just my own thoughts
nah, it's not fake oh! ph police are too rugged. agborôs dey even fear female police pass.
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 12, 2015
lonelydora:
In as much as i don't support Police brutality, but those Rumuola Rumuokuta drivers are too mean. They park at the centre of the road to pick/drop passengers causing serious holdup at the junction. All the holdup at that Rumuola are caused by them. If the driver parked well, the policeman wouldn't have showed up.

Well sorry to the driver but next time tell him to park well.
LOL!!! come to Abuja and see how kogi and Hausa men drive, they could stop on the freeway (middle of airport road,berger) just to pick passengers. kùbwa and area 3 roads too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 12, 2015
vega84:
. U never see anytin NPF is a decay force! Filled to the brim wit frustrated individuals, who lack every form of decency . F.......ck the police men. #vegatalks#
not all are decayed, there are many that love the job and do what is right for the benefit of the nation. it's just like, for instance oh. ... you are a homo-rapist and one random person out there in the public comes to judge and say it's the whole of your family members(no offence, it's just an instance oh). I know you will not take it lightly cos you know and you trust your people so well not to be like you(I said nah instance sir oh).
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 12, 2015
tellwisdom:
Foolish Op, cant you fight? angry
he's not foolish, he's civilized and he's from a home not an ordinary house.

kinkale come see oh!

#FP things!! ôya ooh!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Kinkale(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
he's not foolish, he's civilized and he's from a home not an ordinary house.

kinkale come see oh!

#FP things!! ôya ooh!

my guy i dun dey shoki since yesterday o.. That police man dun blow me go fp

nd no mind that mumu... The guy dun spray me tear gas, if i go fight who knows what else e for spray me.. Mayb bullet... Abeg police is my friend and i don't fight with my friends

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by donem: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
chromoTop:

agbero business don reach Porthacourt? shocked shocked shocked
portharcourt? if i hear, Agbero business nah national if not world wide.
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by boladez(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nah, it's not fake oh! ph police are too rugged. agborôs dey even fear female police pass.

lol...... They should post some of them to Lagos to tame our uncontrollable danfo drivers
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kinkale:

my guy i dun dey shoki since yesterday o.. That police man dun blow me go fp

nd no mind that mumu... The guy dun spray me tear gas, if i go fight who knows what else e for spray me.. Mayb bullet... Abeg police is my friend and i don't fight with my friends
LOL!!! nah so them pack me one time for 2008, them no know say I be soldier in mufty, the touts dey ask for my laptop receipt but I just maintain. later nah their oga start to beg. imagine the nonsense. you just go to a public place and pack everyone at a crime scene.
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
boladez:

lol...... They should post some of them to Lagos to tame our uncontrollable danfo drivers
yes oh!!!LOL
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by UncleDeeee(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Qsscruz:

First thing every military man exhibits is discipline. Obviously you got none from home and even the police won't take you so please locate the closest sea to you and dive in. Ignoramus!
Re: My Experience With A Police Man Today by petrob: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
nigerian police men are like dogs when u approach them taken caution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Rearrested With Heroin In India While On Bail For Narcotics Offences / Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued / Gunmen Kill 40 In Niger State - Emergency Management Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.