Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Get Invitation Letter To Study Or Travel To Ukriaine Romania With Ease - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get Invitation Letter To Study Or Travel To Ukriaine Romania With Ease (2199 Views)

2013/2014 Romanian Government SCHOLARSIP (study In Romania) / Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Invitation Letter To Study Or Travel To Ukriaine Romania With Ease by clf: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Do you need Invitation (Admission) letter to study or travel to Ukraine, Romania and other European countries ?

Charity Luba Foundation will process that with ease for you.
Interested candidate should send their document to us.

Undergraduate and Master courses are available,
scan and send your Birth certificate,International passport, WAEC/NECO result to our mail charitylubafoundation@gmail.com for assessment.

Admission process is affordable and easy and you can get your Admission (Invitation) letter with ease without passing through much stress and where ever you are we are ready to serve you better.

For more info call our
Ukraine Office
+380631552843.
Nigeria Office Abuja
092907756, 08080500012
Delta state office
08080501840, 07038527581
www.charitylubafoundation.org
charitylubafoundation@gmail.com

Re: Get Invitation Letter To Study Or Travel To Ukriaine Romania With Ease by lixfe(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2009
please i need inviation to study in ny good univrsities in ukraine for my friends. i have send their documentto your mail address.wish to here from you soonest.
Re: Get Invitation Letter To Study Or Travel To Ukriaine Romania With Ease by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
Where is the Travel Moderator Isn't part of his/her job deleting posts such as this?

Everybody is now here selling akara and yamballs.
Re: Get Invitation Letter To Study Or Travel To Ukriaine Romania With Ease by lixfe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
ok

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality School, Office And Library Furniture / Admission For Corpers into Affordable European Universites / 2017/2018 APPLY INTO TOP ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY ISM ADONAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.