Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President (2098 Views)

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / PRESIDENT JONATHAN Unplugged!the 22 Qutable Quotes Of GEJ / President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Quotable Quotes Of A Clueless President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Tradesrunner(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
For those who have been wondering why many people, including those who do not belong to any political party, want President jonathan retired back to Otuoke, here are some of the more famous quotes DIRECTLY from his mouth, that shows he is absolutely clueless as a President. Watching President Jonathan speak for Nigerians is an embarrassment to the the much vaunted intelligence of Nigerians.
The question we must answer in 2015 elections is very clear: Should a nation respected all over the world for its large crop of intelligent citizens be represented by a President who continues to embarrass them at every turn?
Read the quotable quotes from President Jonathan and then decide if you want this clown to be your president for 4 more years after he has ruled for 6 years
1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor”
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and i will create Unemployment”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon”
5. “How can you jus say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything”
6.”Corruption is not stealing. If you put yam where a goat is, the goat will eat the yam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will jus be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing jus like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying,why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook jus like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple google search!]
Seriously, is this the kind of President Nigeria deserves?

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Misogynist2014(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
That man is damn clueless.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by chemali: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That man is damn clueless.

I wish a short video of he making these quotes would be made!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Clueless personified!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
I'm Oouch especially by this exceptional but very untactful Statement: " “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”

How the "F" did he say that? Wow! Some Ph.Ds in this country is nothing to write about?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by minister2015: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ has taken Cluelessness to another level.
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by bolliejay(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2015
FELLOW NIGERIANS:

If BUHARI can make jonaTAN, who has never been serious in SIX YEARS to be this serious in less than SIX WEEKS to election date, it simply means SIX WEEKS of BUHARI in Aso rock will be a GREAT BLESSING to Nigerians.

BECAUSE.................................................

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN never cared to visit Maiduguri but he summoned the courage to visit there just SIX WEEKS to election.

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER cared to visit the OBAS in Edo state and South west, but he started visiting them just SIX WEEKS to election.. who does he want to deceive?

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER cared to reduce fuel price, but in less than SIX WEEKS to election, he blindly and jokingly reduced the fuel price with just 10 naira... who dis man wan deceive wit 10 naira?

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN told the whole world he has killed Abu Shekau more than three times, but the same jonaTAN is asking the soldiers to capture the same Shekau alive... Abi na ghost jonaTAN wan make our gallant soldiers capture?

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN has been budgeting 2 BILLION NAIRA for feeding allowance for himself and his family in Aso rock which amount to 12 BILLION NAIRA in six years (d money dat wud hav fed 70% of Nigerians for 20 years), but just barely SIX WEEKS to election, he want to reduce the feeding budget to 500 million naira.... hmmmmmmn, chai!!

jonaTAN think say na Nursery school we still dey...

May GOD protect our lives to WITNESS March 28.......Ameen!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Honestly, I read up to number 17 and gave up!. This guy called Goodluck Jonathan is one heck of a clueless individual!.

As a man is, so is his wife! I even wonder who is more clueless, GEJ or PEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by smada13(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
I swear my 3yrs old niece is way smarter than Jonathan.....

man yen ti go ju
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
2, 3, 5, 11, 12, 18, 21 made me laugh my ass off.
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by joseph1832(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Yareey:
2, 3, 5, 11, 12, 18, 21 made me laugh my ass off.

You aint seen nothing yet! You should read his wife's quotes, I guarantee you will first grasp for breath, then laugh and laugh again till tears drops down your eyes. You might even choke!. Lol. grin
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Funny thing is the PDP supporters are busy shouting Buhari is brain dead because he doesn't remember the full meaning of INEC, they scream he has no certificate he can rule us!.

Well GEJ is a certified PhD holder and look at the nonsense he's spewing! His supporters can not even accost and admonish him for making a mockery out of himself and the nation!.

To the PDPians, if you say Buhari is brain dead, I wonder what you'll say about Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
joseph1832:
You aint seen nothing yet! You should read his wife's quotes, I guarantee you will first grasp for breath, then laugh and laugh again till tears drops down your eyes. You might even choke!. Lol. grin
He is right tho

American's know everything!! grin

2 and 21 are pretty bad Bleep ups. He is admitting corruption/telling he will play favorites next round undecided Who admits that!
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by ibnjarir93(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tradesrunner:
For those who have been wondering why many people, including those who do not belong to any political party, want President jonathan retired back to Otuoke, here are some of the more famous quotes DIRECTLY from his mouth, that shows he is absolutely clueless as a President. Watching President Jonathan speak for Nigerians is an embarrassment to the the much vaunted intelligence of Nigerians.
The question we must answer in 2015 elections is very clear: Should a nation respected all over the world for its large crop of intelligent citizens be represented by a President who continues to embarrass them at every turn?
Read the quotable quotes from President Jonathan and then decide if you want this clown to be your president for 4 more years after he has ruled for 6 years
1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor”
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and i will create Unemployment”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon”
5. “How can you jus say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything”
6.”Corruption is not stealing. If you put yam where a goat is, the goat will eat the yam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will jus be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing jus like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying,why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook jus like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple google search!]
Seriously, is this the kind of President Nigeria deserves?
no 16 is too ludicrous to be true.
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by stevecantrell: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
LOL @ NUMBER 16. grin
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by joseph1832(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yareey:

He is right tho

American's know everything!! grin

2 and 21 are pretty bad Bleep ups. He is admitting corruption/telling he will play favorites next round undecided Who admits that!
A clueless president by the name Goodluck Jonathan.

*So sad*
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by minister2015: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ's cluelessness seems like a generational problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tradesrunner:

12 & 14 ARE CONTRADICTING.
SO ON POINT.
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by san316(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na was ooo. what have we done to support such a ruler? Some ppl say he is not clueless because he was able to play a fast one on APC. I bet you, most of those seemingly intelligent things he did were probably out of wickedness or based on the input of some of his sycophants.

GEJ is dull. just watch him speak without any paper aid, that's all.
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2018
smada13:
I swear my 3yrs old niece is way smarter than Jonathan.....

man yen ti go ju

Buhari was Smarter than You
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
san316:
Na was ooo. what have we done to support such a ruler? Some ppl say he is not clueless because he was able to play a fast one on APC. I bet you, most of those seemingly intelligent things he did were probably out of wickedness or based on the input of some of his sycophants.

GEJ is dull. just watch him speak without any paper aid, that's all.

How Are You Enjoying Your President Now
Re: President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President by san316(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2018
EzeDictator:

How Are You Enjoying Your President Now

Doesn't stop impressing me on the daily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer To Be Called The Wife Of The President Not First Lady - Aisha Buhari / Photo Of Late Gen. Sanni Abacha A Day Before He Died. / President Buhari To Cut National Assembly Members' Total Pay By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.