Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) (8599 Views)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Popular Socialite, Tunji Alaso Stabbed To Death (graphic Photo) / Alhaji Gay Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2015
This Man, Named Tunji Alaso, Popularly known as Alhaji Gay is Full time Criminal, He steal and sells people properties claiming they have been given to the IG/EFCC

People should beware of him!!!

And don’t allow any police take your property away from u.

They are questioning you and not taking your property

So many people have lost millions of cash in naira to these fraudulent practice, and its all through this Alhaji Gay

Please beware of him, and please share this post till it reach the Nigeria Police Force to save many!!!

http://www..net/2015/03/photo-fake-policeefcc-alhaji-gay-tunji.html

Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by reborn1: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Which one is Alhaji gay again? Is the person a police man or EFCC? Wetin person no go see for that country. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by onome710(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Finally! He's dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by tollytexy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yeah.. he just died.. my friends killed him
Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by chris4gold(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
tollytexy:
Yeah.. he just died.. my friends killed him

which of your friend as i would love to meet that killer

1 Like

Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by bisi16(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Which is Alhaji gay again?
Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by DaBullIT(m): 5:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Never had a personal experience but heard he's a serial fraudster, collaborates with fake /dismissed police & efcc officers, his target is mainly working boys

He's hated by all the people he has wrecked,he obtains by force and comes back for more

I learnt that one trip from Lagos to any state, depending on he level of operation of the working boys in that state he takes at least 10M in cash, as much in gold and even cars

He's definitely not liked, taking people's 2 years savings in matter of minutes, I knew this was coming but didn't know how it would be soon

What people should realize is that this event will have a ripple effect, not that another notorious guy will rise, the fact that someone could kill Alaji Gay and there is no consequences means every other criminal ex police or even current police risks being murdered

He set a record, gave the other officers liver to raid boys, now that he was murdered like a chicken, he's given boys liver

I just sincerely hope this doesn't spiral out of control

Lesson learnt, Nobody lives forever embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fake Police/efcc Alhaji Gay (tunji Alaso) by ruffhandu: 5:02am On Jul 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
Never had a personal experience but heard he's a serial fraudster, collaborates with fake /dismissed police & efcc officers, his target is mainly working boys

He's hated by all the people he has wrecked,he obtains by force and comes back for more

I learnt that one trip from Lagos to any state, depending on he level of operation of the working boys in that state he takes at least 10M in cash, as much in gold and even cars

He's definitely not liked, taking people's 2 years savings in matter of minutes, I knew this was coming but didn't know how it would be soon

What people should realize is that this event will have a ripple effect, not that another notorious guy will rise, the fact that someone could kill Alaji Gay and there is no consequences means every other criminal ex police or even current police risks being murdered

He set a record, gave the other officers liver to raid boys, now that he was murdered like a chicken, he's given boys liver

I just sincerely hope this doesn't spiral out of control

Lesson learnt, Nobody lives forever embarassed

By the bolded you're referring to Scammers/fraudsters?

(1) (Reply)

A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials / How Tinubu Edge Out Amosun In Maradonic Fashion Ogun Guber 2019 / Can Nigeria Ever Be Super World Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.