Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Police, SSS Kills The Innocent And Sell Their Organs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police, SSS Kills The Innocent And Sell Their Organs? (513 Views)

When These People Refused To Sell Their Homes, These Pics Show What Happened Nex / Police,sss Broker Peace Between Wike And Amaechi / Two Chinese Men Trying To Sell Their Kidneys For An Iphone 6s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police, SSS Kills The Innocent And Sell Their Organs? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
I am begining to think it true the rumours flying around.

It must be investigated to bring out the truth. It ia no more news that anyone in SSS net is in big trouble as the life of such person is 50:50. There is a infact 70% chance you are not making it back except you are politically connected.

People are killed and branded as theives shot while attempting to escape. News is flying around that the SSS are into organ harvesting and sales.

Any nairalander experience? Share your opinions

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Embarassed, What Should I Do? / We Are Not Alone...!!! / Typical 9ja Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.