Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single (20549 Views)

Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) / Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Queen Nwokoye / Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by oseiwe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ndlistic:
Sultry Nigerian actress and mother of two Mercy Johnson is set to release a new single with Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy.They both made this announcement on twitter through their handles @realmercyj and @DONJAZZYWith @DONJAZZY at AMVCA….watch out for my single….its Don Jazzy again.Don Jazzy replied saying “Osheee tell them”This isn’t Mercy Johnson’s first attempt at music. She had been a part of Ice Prince’s Aboki remix amongst others.

News By Adetorera Idowu http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/403947-mercy-johnson-to-release-single-with-don-jazzy.html
Northerner Are they all abokis? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by oseiwe(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ndlistic:
Sultry Nigerian actress and mother of two Mercy Johnson is set to release a new single with Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy.They both made this announcement on twitter through their handles @realmercyj and @DONJAZZYWith @DONJAZZY at AMVCA….watch out for my single….its Don Jazzy again.Don Jazzy replied saying “Osheee tell them”This isn’t Mercy Johnson’s first attempt at music. She had been a part of Ice Prince’s Aboki remix amongst others.

News By Adetorera Idowu http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/403947-mercy-johnson-to-release-single-with-don-jazzy.html
Northerner Are they all Ab0k1? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by Imoobot(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Very soon they will migrate to boxing. forward ever.....
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by tonychristopher: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
she wan fall her hand
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa o. The way she dey hustle ds days tire me o. Movies, pdp train campaign, now music. Oo ga oo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
RollySexy:
Na wa ooo must u sing mercy. By d way she doesn't av a good voice undecided
Babe whats up, all I want is your waist tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by heatmeup(f): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
immortalvoices:

How far na baba, make you try don baba j so dat ur album wey u still dey work on...go quickly come out

Abi na 99 track album
Wicked grin
immortalvoices:

How far na baba, make you try don baba j so dat ur album wey u still dey work on...go quickly come out

Abi na 99 track album
Wicked
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by luigiajah(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
:O undecided... This One Get Voice?... No go act your film.. Before you'll join the league of actors that failed in music.. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by listlic: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
D'banj who happens to be a musician doesn't get feat. like Don Jazzy.

Wande Coal the same.

When both parties were in the same line, they both had feat. like none before. But today it isn't the case. What is happening? What did Don Jazzy do?

I have always been a fan of Don J, and I know good music when I hear it. I will say this openly, as a producer, he knows his job extremely well. And as for singing, he has one of the most unique voices in our music industry. See the P square song, the new Iyanya song, Dorobucci song, Jebele song, (listen to the background and hear Don J's voice), Looku looku, and so much more. I think among all celebrities in Nigeria, Don J is the only one that will keep me dumbfounded. As for others, mschew.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by okonelfg(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
WONDERFUL SHALL NEVER END nollywood actress decieving and confusin actin into music since d day obasonju became president of nigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by okonelfg(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
almostFamous:
Joke of the year
girl u too fine...am on my knee with d engagement ring pls will u marry me.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by soulfood(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Are you a talented DJ seeking platform to blow? ......or you are an artiste looking to get promotion on superstar DJ mix? Then you are home with mynaijadj. Totally free.

Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by Neplusultra(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Funny
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
To all the pessimist on this thread , the reason why you are not progressing in life is because of this parochial mindset you exhibited here .

- A well calculated risk not taking is an opportunity missed .
- Failure is not a sign of ignorant , rather it is an act of perfection .
- Never stop because the masses/majority says no you can't succeed .
- One who follows the crowd will never make discovery .

Mercy Johnson , may God bless your music hustle .
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by cozyvan: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
if every body sing, who go listen or buy the song
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
okonelfg:
girl u too fine...am on my knee with d engagement ring pls will u marry me.
thank u..but I can't marry an NL guy tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by isan(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
shocked mercy please don't release d single I'm yet to fully recover from tonto dikeh song
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by ivyPrincess: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
:Pgoodluck to her..
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by Zara09(f): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by simdam500(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fowo joná
Re: Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single by TOMAPPYSUN: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
steppin:
Mercy Johnson and music? Disaster waiting to happen.
I'm still using chlorophenicol ear drop ever since I heard Tonto Dike's song.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" / Photos: 8 Most Expensive Mansions Of Nigerian Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.