Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. (445 Views)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by falconey(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dear Madam First Lady: I Lack The Patience To Wait
For Good Luck! I am almajiri because I am from the
North and one of the products of the Polygamous
family, if you “hate” me, you don’t have to wait to a
moment that your husband needs my vote before
you come with your pretense.

I knew long ago that the killings in my region were
allowed to be because, you don’t like my face. So,
hold it, you don’t have to tell anyone to “stone” me
because of my political party affiliation, you can use
the soldiers to continue to kill me when they come to
polling units, on the basis that “Nigeria’s economy is
in your pocket”.
You are intoxicated not from the amount of beer
your husband drinks, but for the power that you are
enjoying.
Painfully, for all your utterances recently, you have
killed your husband politically.
Yours,
Almajiri (#myvotemyright)

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/11/almajiri-writes-letter-first-lady-patience-jonathan
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by crownprince102: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
In the developed world where words of leaders are very sensitive, the statement by the so-called first lady could cause a civil war or seccession.

Words of leaders are taken as "GOLD", they are very sensitive to the people and the press. The word of a leader could unite a whole nation and it could destroy it.

I still wonder why Nigerians take the words that come out of PEJ's mouth very serious. I guess we should see it as a sound coming from a radio that hasn't got a signal to any station. We shouldn't take it serious rather with levity. To me, its like a mosquito singing at night.

I encourage her to keep it up since the one who has the right to control her couldn't. Go on Mama piss, it is earlier said; empty barrel they say, makes the loudest noise.
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by temitemi1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Almajiri another member of apc grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by falconey(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cc lalasticlala.
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by CHM11: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
No be sahara reporters?..tmseeeeeew aboki infested reporting!!!!!....atleast they can now read and write to the extent of going into journalism.
Nonsense!!
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by kowema(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Boko Haram recruit....Meanwhile, he wrote in English.....Dats western!!!
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by Truth24(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC, una no dey rest?
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by DeBret(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC for sure shocked
Re: Almajiri Writes Letter To First Lady Patience Jonathan. by omolami: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
By His grace the writer will remain almajiri for life. So shall it be.

(1) (Reply)

Why All The Bad Eggs Going To Apc / Tunubu / ....................why We Are For Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.