Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) - Satellite TV Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) (81949 Views)

To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box / All About Iptv BoxES / Stable IPTV Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Pash3685: 10:23am On May 22, 2019
I run a viewing centre using solely DStv.
However, I realized that some matches won't be on SuperSport (e.g Copa del rey final between Barcelona and Valencia).
So I discovered that I could use IPTV to view those games.
Sadly, I've never heard of iptv before now so I need more information on how I can take advantage of the service here in Lagos. Thanks

Cc: Nobody
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Pash3685: 10:29am On May 22, 2019
However, I realized that some matches won't be on SuperSport (e.g Copa del rey final between Barcelona and Valencia).
Sadly, I've never heard of iptv before now so I need more information on how I can take advantage of the service here in Lagos. Thanks

Cc: Hugman
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Wisin: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pash3685:

Cc: Hugman

Android box is your solution

1 Like

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Wisin post=93776349]

G
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=emyfine08 post=93967739][/quote]g
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
U
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
T
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
H
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
U
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
O
N
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by emyfine08: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=emyfine08 post=93967739][/quote]
Ji
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by babniyen(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello. What happened to this thread.... I just purchased an android set top box and none of the services provided here is working with IPtv. Can anyone link me to a current thread. Human greate work you did here. I hope all is well with you. Keep safe yall Covid is real....
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by babniyen(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
*hugman*
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
HOW TO CREATE MORE THAN 1000 CHANNELS OF YOUR CHOICE THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON MOBDRO, FILMON OR SYBLA WITH YOUR POWERFUL ANDROID PHONE

Am starting with the simple method first, when you have done it notify me on the thread to proceed to another methods

Items needed are :-
1. Mx player
2. Iptv software (the one with blue background and white name iptv)

After downloading those two app next step
1. Open the iptv software software click on the "+" sign at the right hand side
2.ckick on add url
3. Send me your email to get the url ( Nairaland says that I shouldn't post link here, so give me ur email to get the url)
4.press OK and press continue
Now you see some channels just click anyone to watch
Start with Cantoon network, BBC one, movies channels

Note
Your your phone most has mb b4 it will work.
Let me know if you have done it so that I can proceed to another methods

HOW TO MAKE YOUR MX PLAYER PLAY YOUR IPTV SOFTWARE CHANNELS SMOOTHLY

1. Open mx player
2. Sitting - decoder
3. Tick s/w (local)
4. tick s/w (network)
5. Tick h/w+(local)
6. tick h/w+( network)

With the url I sent to ur email, your iptv software and mx player will now work now smoothly

Remember for the first url first view cartoon network, BBC, movies channels

Though this is an old poosr, I still learnt frm it I tried it out and streamed some iptv channels before posting this. I wish to know your current moniker.
Thumbs up to you and more respect to you for your patience in explaining things in details even when people asked again
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Senaje: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please @hugman, send me the m3u url for Iptv.
justinebuka2022@gmail.com
Thanks

Sent
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by olaideslex(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hugman,
Please share with me too.
olaideslex@yahoo.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by prostolos: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
I need the url for the iptv
professortolos@yahoo.com

okikiosibodu:

Though this is an old poosr, I still learnt frm it I tried it out and streamed some iptv channels before posting this. I wish to know your current moniker.
Thumbs up to you and more respect to you for your patience in explaining things in details even when people asked again

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by prostolos: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please i need link for iptv, i just downloaded it.
professortolos@yahoo.com

prince3009:
Ok! So I followed this thread closely the way femi adesina follows buhari and I downloaded the IPTV app and the MX player to and went to hugman site and added the URL. However, I discovered that the guy behind that list is a Latino guy and so like 85% of the channels there are of Latino language like the movies channels. I think I will have to edit that list and replace all those latino stuff with English. The IPTV app is really a great substitution to those thieves called DSTv but the only problem is the internet data involved
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
prostolos:
I need the url for the iptv
professortolos@yahoo.com

I don't have it. I just ready through from oref post and d followed the instructions
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by liamjakes247: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
This still works pls
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by ProudestPryde: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Pls @Hugman I need the URL
joshua.e.peter442@gmail.com
isomadtech:
Hugman,
Seen. Thanks
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Akposkiz: 6:51pm On Jan 19
Which of the Android box and iptv decoder is good for it?
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by CavendishPlex: 9:21pm On Jan 19
Akposkiz:
Which of the Android box and iptv decoder is good for it?

External streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Amazon Fire TV Cube, Chromecast with Google TV 4K, Onn 4K Streaming box, Nvidia Shield are very well optimised for running an IPTV service. As long as your regular TV has a HDMI port, you're good to go. You can reach out to me for your IPTV service needs.
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Total2: 10:20am On Feb 02
@ Hugman, please I need the Url. Thank you so much vonnetito@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by benzion72(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11
@Hugman I also need the url as promised thank you
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by benzion72(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13
Has anyone gotten the website/url from hugman kindly share with me alben2002@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by DAramis: 7:15pm On Feb 26
CavendishPlex:

External streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Amazon Fire TV Cube, Chromecast with Google TV 4K, Onn 4K Streaming box, Nvidia Shield are very well optimised for running an IPTV service. As long as your regular TV has a HDMI port, you're good to go. You can reach out to me for your IPTV service needs.
Hello bro,

I was directed to reach across to you. For IPTV Services. What does it entails?
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by CavendishPlex: 10:05pm On Feb 26
Hi, kindly reach out to me via a call or WhatsApp on the phone number on my signature.

DAramis:

Hello bro,

I was directed to reach across to you. For IPTV Services. What does it entails?
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by DAramis: 10:10am On Feb 27
CavendishPlex:
Hi, kindly reach out to me via a call or WhatsApp on the phone number on my signature.

Okay, will do that later

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? / New Multi Tv Frequency After Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.