Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,732 members, 7,862,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Let Us Exchange Business Knowledge.(tell Me Yours I Will Tell You Mine) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Us Exchange Business Knowledge.(tell Me Yours I Will Tell You Mine) (448 Views)

I'm Lookinq For Partner In An E-currency Exchange Business! / What Else Do U Want To Know About Making Money Online? I Will Tell U How / Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Exchange Business Knowledge.(tell Me Yours I Will Tell You Mine) by gift4niger: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2009
i have somestuffs i use for my daily business.Most of my business are online. i am willing to exchange what i know to what You know for free.so,do You have a comprehensive e-book,video on a business then it is time to exchange with me. these are so of the stuffs i have.

e-books/videos on FOREX trade,
e-books on Fixed odds trading,
e-books on online survey,
e-books on online stocks,
e-books on some offline everyday business,
audio motivational books for Your ipod,mp3,phones,computer etc

They are not just e-books but rather profitable e-books from which knowledge i make money daily. so do you have any and you hope to get mine,then request for a list of my Library at jeremiahajali@yahoo.com.i will send it to You,if You want any of mine then we can exchange FOR FREE. NOTE: THE EXCHANGE IS FREE. i promise You that You can read my e-books and start up a business this new.

, i want to know what You Know, that is all
Re: Let Us Exchange Business Knowledge.(tell Me Yours I Will Tell You Mine) by gift4niger: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2009
be free to paste your post here as i am on this forum most times to respond.

(1) (Reply)

Make$400 Minimum Today Or Your Refund / Can You Pass An Interview / Annisconcepts Partners Investment Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.