Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (38878 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by xrisdon(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

now lets move west a bit,
the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
My Opinion though, lets here yours...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by kestolove95(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose.....he has spent all his tym on buhari forgtin all his electoral promises.....both his budget and capital projects are "BUHARI" grin

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by bamog(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided ajimobi of oyo state iz d best while amosun of ogun iz d worst!!! #1st to comment

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by xrisdon(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
try to present your opinion with reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by kestolove95(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:

are you saying that other governors don't spend money and time in campaigning
dey do....but pls tell me wat fayose has done for ekiti since he assume office..

9 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by xrisdon(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Fayose.....he has spent all his tym on buhari forgtin all his electoral promises.....both his budget and capital projects are "BUHARI" grin

are you saying that other governors don't spend money and time in campaigning

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by xrisdon(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
bamog:
undecided ajimobi of oyo state iz d best while amosun of ogun iz d worst!!! #1st to comment

what are your reasons for choosing ajimobi and amosun as the best and worst performing governors respectively

7 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
The worst are Tinubu and his deputy governor, Fashola.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Arysexy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Best is mimiko

Worst is aregberascal

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by tociano009(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ajimobi is a worst governor

12 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rauf Aregbesola definitely takes the cap.

But which work Oyo state governor they do?

I went to Akure two weeks ago and i am Impressed, i can actually settle in that town over Lagos.

It's peaceful and calm, serene.

36 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Copee: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by deebrain(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
nnafather:
The worst are Tinubu and her deputy governor, Fashola.

I blame the school you attended for this comment.....

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by tuyi19: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amosun is the best and my worst is Mimiko, he did nothing in his second term.

29 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Vitaglyde: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fashola is the best

15 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Macelliot(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Most Corrupt
Asiwaju Tinubu of Corruption....
Richest Landlord in Nigeria.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by freshness2020: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
...winner Fashola
..loser Aregbesola.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by MEILYN(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nonsense thread.. Go to Osun and call their Governor the worst. I bet that you will get the beating of your life. Mimiko and Fayose are the worst governors in South West.

Fayose is busy shouting Buhari while Ekiti people are regretting why they voted him in (The election was rigged anyway).

Mimiko on the other hand, performed in his first term but ever since he joined PDP, he became incompetent just like his Principal.

You are not far from the truth if you say Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria as a whole. He has done so many great things, so great that I cannot even mention.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Macelliot(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
Fayose n mimiko, u guys need to go to ondo n ekiti... Am nt suprised dey r pee dee pigs (worst governors)

best is def Amosun of ogun...
They are worst because they are PDP.
The number of brown-roof mud houses in Oyo and Osun is uncountable..... Superpass that of Ondo and Ekiti state respectively.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by tdayof(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Best ajimobi!

Followed by fashola....
I know nothing about the worst but I guess it belongs to aregbe of osun state or Fayose of ekiti. #

3 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by mightycrown1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
THE BEST GOVERNOR IS FASHOLA EVERYBODY CAN SEE HIS BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE IN LAGOS STATE WHILE FAYOSE IS THE WORST EVER

20 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Qsscruz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
''Fashola is working'' because GEJ shall be handed over come May 29th 2015..He will want to be remembered after he have flown abroad with GMB after the election...

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by nwafuluozoh: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose is the best of them all!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by OgologoDimkpa: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
One chance !
AregbeRascal comes to mind embarassed
Most of them needs change asap

4 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Cmediagroup: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
what is your tool of measurement

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Dahjhi: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
K
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by abila122: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
OK
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fayose n mimiko, u guys need to go to ondo n ekiti... Am nt suprised dey r pee dee pigs (worst governors)

best is def Amosun of ogun...

7 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Belmot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
@ op you shoul have arranged or list them from top to bottom not by saying fashola and aregbe are best and worst.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ajepako(f): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm not a fan of APC but Fashola takes the cap....with us Lagosian getting heavily taxed for it and forwarding 10k out of my tax to the crocodile-skinned, frog eyed king of Bordillon!

The worst? Aregbe! He is just noise and no substance!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.