Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him (863 Views)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Buhari's Vote Equals Jonathan's Vote Equals Date Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by TRUTHTELA: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
This's a very simple post and honest one for that matter. A Yourba's " illustrious" son, was the president of Nigeria, not quite long ago, and the man is Olusegun Obasanjo, this very man gave out an oil rich Nigerian, territory to Cameroon, without firing a bullet, asking questions or resistance, all in the name of being a SELLOUT, SLEEPER AGENT, STATESMAN or what?

If there was an agreement prior to Obasanjo's presidency, why must it be under his leadership that Nigeria, will lose it's territory to another country?

Now, Northern Muslim youths have been bombing their region in the name of Boko Haram, and SaharaReporters, Nation, CNN, Punch, PremiumTimes, DailyTrust and their ilk are always quick to announce to the world that Northern Youths (BH), have taken over their land or have occupied their land, as if they expected a Bayelsa, man to come and take over North. The Muslim moles in the Nigerian Army aided their kinsmen to wreck havoc in their region because of Jonathan.

Finally, Jonathan, woke up and he's trying his best to flush out these miscreants from North, Chad, Niger, Sudan, etc, and all the supposed places "TAKEN" over by BH, have regain peace and normalcy. The so called BH, has dissolved into touts and youths within the town

If Jonathan, is fighting all these local and cross-border miscreants just to make sure Nigeria, doesn't lose any of his territory to anyone, is Jonathan, not FAR BETTER than an Obasanjo, that gave away Bakassi Peninsula, to Cameroon, like a WEAKLING?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by temitemi1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ we know, GEJ we trust!! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by kasheemawo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
incoherent post

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by mapet: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
You mean senseless and incoherent post from a dumb OP
Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
What is the OP talking abt?
So, na OBJ gave away bakassi abi ur Jonathan refused to file a petition in continuation of the struggle until the time elapse?

U ponu ni?

1 Like

Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by gabriel212: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
I rebuke gej in JESUS NAME.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by SonOfEl(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
gabriel212:
I rebuke gej in JESUS NAME.
AMEN

mechie onu gi...(and stop insulting the name of jesus)
Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by gabriel212: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
SonOfEl:

mechie onu gi...(and stop insulting the name of jesus)
DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN
I REBUKE gej IN JESUS NAME
AMEN
Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by SonOfEl(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
gabriel212:

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN
I REBUKE gej IN JESUS NAME
AMEN

mechie onu gi...ranter.
Re: Opinion:why I Think MAJORITY Of Yourba's Should ADMIRE Jonathan & Vote For Him by buharimohd: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
[/size][/b]Humility is what I seek for in my leader and that's why Jesus is the greatest,Who needs a bitter lieing old man on a revenge mission like Buhari to govern Nigeria? only brainwashed biased people can afford to vote for a man that can't control his mouth Pa Buhari is useless to Nigerians we all know him and his faked 30 years ago record the man is almost dieing and he would never smell the seat of power.I need a president I can criticise and not a despot or a dictator who can't be cushioned like Tinubu and Fashola who when criticised in public can lead to death if am lieing ask the lawyer that was killed because he asked questions on the lekki epe toll charges on lagosians I don't want to be under Thiefnu.bu bondage[b][size=12pt]

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke / Watch Channels TV Rubbing Minds Now And You Wont Vote PDP / Why Was There No Buhari Stomach Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.