Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

I've Been Ordained By God To Defeat Jonathan And Buhari -alhaji Ayeni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Been Ordained By God To Defeat Jonathan And Buhari -alhaji Ayeni (416 Views)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Ordained By God To Defeat Jonathan And Buhari -alhaji Ayeni by dpedro1: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
See me see wahala oooo. APA presidential candidate, Alhaji Musa Ayeni said that God has ordained him to take the mantle of leadership from GEJ, thus he will defeat Buhari and Goodluck if the election is free and fair. He said that he is 100% sure that he will win the election because his entrollment in the election was in obedience to the divine call of God. read on : http://www.kelechiukpe.tk/2015/03/can-it-be-possible-ive-been-ordained-by.html
I never hear the man name before self, talk more of seeing him in TV. Lets watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Buhari Performance / MB The Man Of Many Firsts! / 2015 Elections, Sai APC or Sai PDP ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.