Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating (1355 Views)

Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating by SexySilifa(f): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
The photos accompanying this story are very graphic, very gruesome, very gory! Unbelievably so!
Allegedly, this Zimbabwean woman (pictured above) attacked her husband for allegedly constantly
cheating on her and cut of his penis. I'm going to share the photos but if you guys complain too much, I
will take it down...because it's quite gory! How anyone can do this to someone else is beyond me,
especially someone you once loved and is the father of your children. See the pics after the cut...but
brace yourselves..it's not pleasant.

See more photos => www.silifa.com/2015/03/woman-cuts-off-husbands-penis-kills-him.html?m=1

SOURCE: www.silifa.com

Re: Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Damn....
Re: Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
is he dead? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating by purplesummer(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
is he dead? shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's like he's just counting the ceiling o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 12, 2015
purplesummer:

It's like he's just counting the ceiling o! shocked

hhaahhaha…. grin grin u make me laugh..ur funny.
Re: Shocking Photos: Woman From Hell Cut Of Husband Pen*s For Cheating by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 12, 2015
This is sick.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Shares First Bathroom Selfie [ See Photo ] / Picture: D.banj ,timaya , Skales And Wizkid Selfield On Stage With Fans / Bow Down! Beyonce Reminds She Is The Real Queen As She Models For Her 'queen Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.