Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State (592 Views)

Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / I Just Saw Gov Amaechi Going To The Airport / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by laidthrice(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Still can tell what I see in this pic, I need someone to help me

Re: What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Moloso(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
he is remembering 80's wen he was going for parade
Re: What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
You see something. You can't tel what you see. And you want someone to help you? Listen to yourself. Are you normal?
Re: What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by internetpo(m): 5:10am On Mar 12, 2015
This amaechi Guy funny.
Well! He's imitating the woman's pose and I guess actions.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference / Let's Share Experiences If Any Section Of Nairaland Has Benefited You!! / Amber Rose's Share Fabulous Picz With Her Big A*s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.