Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building (13511 Views)

Jos Terminus Market Gutted By Fire (photos + Video) / Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) / Fine Coat On Fire Since Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by ijechikky(f): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thank God the building dint burn down.
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by appini: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
5p1naz:
I just Witnessed it... it's horrible.i hope they insured it

Noted

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by yemikush: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
adedayourt:
I see thick dark cloud, no fire der naa undecided
Bro, you need to move close to it to see the level of damage done. The building you are looking at is the administration block, the main manufacturing section is totally destroyed. The chemical used in production aided the fire..... several millions (could be billions) worth of properties Lost!!!

1 Like

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by michtob(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
There are fire fighters inside. In fact, they are loading water to their tankers from Albulty Complex. It's a serious situation here in Alagbado

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by 3kay945(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Any recent pix?
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by conquerorsegun(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tragedy... Dis happened@ caaso bus stop along lagos- abeokuta road

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by mafioso47(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
I saw the thick smoke from a distance at work today.
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by bobbyruffy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Help fight the fire, biko
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
missbehave247:
Bad news
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by jcflex(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Our heart goes out to the GMD Apostle Aderemi Awode. God will replenish this lost in multiple fold for you.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by asodeboyede(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
OMG... I know this building between casso and kola busstop, opposite AIT road
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by DesChyko: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
No shaking. They will simply paint it again

1 Like

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by wiringdpt(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
No smoke without fire
adedayourt:
I see thick dark cloud, no fire der naa undecided
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by Maximus85(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bad news for their insurance company. Now dem go vomit all the moneyyyyyy.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by bayulll01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Eyah and that's where I did my attachment that's serious oo
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by MistadeRegal(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
steppin:

Bros, no offense, but you mumu small.

Call a spade a spade.
Bros, with offense, you mumu big
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by hapiness44(f): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Its 9:33pm and the fire is still very much on, right now, I fear for that access bank close to it, with the way it is spreading I hope it is controlled well by the fire fighters. I Passed there a while ago and I can't help but pity for the number of people that will come back to the 'over populated' labour market after this event.
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by chelsea4su(f): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Was there this afternoon so unfortunate
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by buskeske: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oh my goodness! This fire must have started immediately I left their car park. I wanted to do a transaction in zenith, so I parked in their car park. This is a very big loss to the company.
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by Jaypea98: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Is that place in Sango or Ojokoro ?
Casso bus top, Kola .Close to AIT
And by the way it is in between Ijaye Ojokoro where i stay and Sango
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by Mattpopson101: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Days back, it was AIT now Finecoat... (Snake get hand for inside)
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by amokeme(f): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2015
OMG..
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
The fire was very much an even burning the iron roofs and the road was blocked, u can smell the chemical burn and a lot has been burnt there, fireworkers couldn't do anything
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
lonelydora:
Paint fire is a chemical fire which is classified as CLASS B or K, as the case maybe. This can be stopped by Smoothering, that is, removing oxygen. In this case I wonder how removal of oxygen can be achieved.

I pray Fire Fighters Put it out
No wonder why the factory burnt for like 7hrs... The effort of almost 6 different fire fighters was just to stop the spread of the fire to close buildings and the filling station close by. No casuality but some workers were injured in the fire outbreak. It was horrible.

Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by ajatim(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2015
has t bn quenchd nw
Re: Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building by KriTic24A: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wizzyblack3:

No wonder why the factory burnt for like 7hrs... The effort of almost 6 different fire fighters was just to stop the spread of the fire to close buildings and the filling station close by. No casuality but some workers were injured in the fire outbreak. It was horrible.

Too sad man!
Great loss that would be and some job loss' too.

However, one of the reasons i dont't really like a factory or service station cited too closely to residential building is this fire outbreak incidents that gets associated with their products..

Paints materials are primarily combustibles by nature especially the oily brands of it.
You can imagine the dread of the residents of houses close by now.

We thank God there was no life lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window / Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / How To Attract Customers To My Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.