Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis (1086 Views)

Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Arrives China / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by Barbarthundey(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
The governor today continued his empowerment program by giving out taxis and buses to the unemployed...

Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by Barbarthundey(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Beneficiaries

Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
election things. Kwara is one of the most corrupt state in Nigeria. I knw becos i served in a government agency in kwara state.
Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dividends of democracy. when government construct roads and provides electricity and pipe born water that is when we say the government is discharging it duties but when things like this is happening we call it the dividends of democracy.
Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by temitemi1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ahmed is the figure head governor, the real governor is thief bukola saraki grin grin grin. Buying of taxi n buses is only happening because of elections! Ajibola is here to free kwarans from saraki's bondage! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Advertico:
election things. Kwara is one of the most corrupt state in Nigeria. I knw becos i served in a government agency in kwara state.
I heard the youth corp members are not well treated as per the state allowance and all that but yet there as been less noise from the state as to corruption and goverment failing to deliver it mandate. I have friends from the place and they always love to go home, anytime they do they come with news of how good things ar going back in thre state. could they have been lying all this time. I will appreciate an opinion on this, anyone from the sate of HARMONY!!!! rep ur state dudes.
Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by wheredemdey: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yeeeesus like the calabar man will say.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are these not 1994 toyota celica cars that i am seeing

And here i was thinking that T.A Orji who distributed 1998 nissan primera was the standard flag bearer of corruption and uselessness not knowing he is dragging the coveted trophy with this airhead kwara governor.

Toyota celica used as taxis in year 2015

Odiegwu really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pics:governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Gives Out Taxis by deskossy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Does this governor still exist? i only here of saraki

(1) (Reply)

serious fighting at Surulere ? / What Happens If GMB Wins But Looses In Court? / If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.