Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him (24014 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by kraftykc(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
isan:
u are senseless

No, I think you are the senseless one here.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by onowighose(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
why is it a pain to you madam obey? because you are not given appointnment in gej government? you and ur oga obj God have punished u people.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by onowighose(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
who u help??
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Ahmeduana(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
DesChyko:
If I know my words and violence would have no impact whatsoever in reality, I'll save my strength for a more meaningful cause, lest I build a reputation as one of many futile deeds.
MY MAN YOU ARE VERY SUBTLE AND CRAFTY, YOU KNOW HOW TO THROW STONE AND HIT THE REAL TARGET.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by kraftykc(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
yungcheda:
Oby ezekwesili is very crazy. Is she any less corrupt?? What did you do to make nigeria as a whole a better country?? You have the guts to open ur bitter leaf mouth and say trash...

Dude, does it matter at all to you that you are holding brief for a criminal, i.e. obanikoro? I doubt anyone is paying you to support PDP so you really have no monetary incentive to do so so please consider that you are saying it is okay for people to rob us blind and not get punishment for it. We are fighting for our souls here. Please, please just rethink honestly about what you are saying to Nigeria and your soul.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by queensmith: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
golamike:
What amazes me is the way the so called leaders of tomorrow accept/support what is clearly unacceptable and immoral just because who/the party they support is involved. Even if you support GEJ or GMB, does that change the fact that no sane government upholds the nomination of an individual with questionable character for any public office.
Can't our youths be objective for once? I pity our future generations if we continue in this foolishness. Posterity will judge everyone!

They've not only been rendered financially wretched but socially and psychologically wretched too. They can't really think objectively because they don't have basis to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Mcponpin(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
get2abbey:
Now we know why GEJ said Ekitigate tape is "not real"

The most funny thing is that APC are shouting #Ekitigate, PDP told them to go to court if they are sure of what they re saying...

I have known APC for there propaganda for a while now and with the help of Sahara reporter they polluting the mind of people...
Guess they are scared of what Obanikoro is capable of!
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Mcponpin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
wildchild1:
Whats congratulatory in confirming a tout as a minister?Birds of a feather flock together tho

#iHaveDecided
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
GMB/PYO
APC...CHANGE!!!!

Did I hear you say tout?

What would you say about the Drug lord of Chicago parading himself as APC party leader?
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by ademusiwa2: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
poiu77:
[size=28pt]Obama is from Kenya and America allow him to be president...

It is the same for obanikoro. And others.. Obanikoro lives in Abuja.. like Obama live in the USA.

Even while Obanikoro is from the country of Western Nigeria,

The country of Nigeria, decided that Obanikoro is worth of the title and gave Obanikoro like Obama like Obama from kenya.

Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh her root is from Ghana

Obama nominated a Mexican into government.

[/size]

[img]http://benjaminmorsepeacecorpsethiopia.files./2011/07/screen-shot-2011-07-21-at-7-23-52-pm2.png?w=750[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EpJxZ6O7D14/U_Qg4h0nF2I/AAAAAAAAHBI/jXlxqvbOdGU/s1600/dr%2Bstella%2Bameyo%2Bpictures.jpg[/img]

1stola:

What does this silly story mean now?
What is the moral of this nonsense?

What does the nonsense mean.it means you are an illiterate. Just like most Nigeria politician.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by ademusiwa2: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let me help you, western Nigeria is an independent country different from Nigeria.

the army is showing buhari no get certificate. Our relationship can be term even as occupier. We can do what ever we want.

I am the head of state of western Nigeria, not good luck Jonathan. You have two head of state.

Most of your politician are olodo rabata. When you people have f9 in school. Some counties have just 11 diplomatic relationship.

We have diplomatic relationship with some countries already

So professor akinyemi national conference paper is considered just waste of time..

Because as emperor of the independent countries of western Nigeria I have reestablished relationship official with some countries

The same relationship. I am trying to do with Fifa.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Saved2Serve: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Walkete seriously. The gods of koro and fayose are bembestic..Oby who are wah to wah-wah the gods?
Slynonny:
In Fayose we trust.
Mr Koro may you walk and never stumble.
Oby who ar wa?
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Eillo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
nigerianvenom:
who is more shameless than ms oby?

A failed minister of education and a failed world bank director.
her only known achievement is her fling with obj.
shame on u madam oby.

do yourself a favour. can you just pause and listen to yourself? I think the shame is on you.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Eillo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
macpetrus:
Who is she?

Oby Ezekwesili should shut up. She was Minister of Education and Nigerian education was in tatters. She should hide her head in shame!!!!

oby should shut up so that people like obanikoro can talk, right? no, I think the shame is on you
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Eillo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
steppin:

APC's list of criminals is endless also...Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki etc
@topic,
Oby Ezekwesili is just a local bingo that barks all the time, with no single bite.
She's trying so hard to remain relevant. If she wants to help, she should take up the mantle of leadership, instead of making noise on the pages of Newspapers.

excuse me, but who says you have to be a political office holder before you 'take up the mantle of leadership ', to borrow your words.

if you knew anything about leadership then you would know that oby and several other like her are already true leaders.

But of course, going by your logic, you would refer to obanikoro as a leader.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by macpetrus(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Eillo:

oby should shut up so that people like obanikoro can talk, right? no, I think the shame is on you

You can be her spokesperson if you like... Smh
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Eillo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
macpetrus:

You can be her spokesperson if you like... Smh
shake your head all you want. there is absolutely no shame in speaking up for the truth. But if you choose to speak for obanikoro then that is your cup of tea.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by obailala(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
psucc:
I wonder why Madam Due Process has turned into APC Spokesperson.

Silly question. Any sane Nigerian should be worried why of the thousands of qualified PDP loyalists, the president insists on appointing as minister, a man that has just been recently tarnished with a fresh scandal. I just wonder when GEJ would have a sound mind enough to realise that it is actions like these that have continuallly eroded his credibility for the past 5 years.

Since when has it become the exclusive responsibility of APC to question such dishonorable acts by the president?

..And now your silly brain thinks anyone who questions such a careless act by the president must be an APC spokesperson angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

shame on u madam oby.
for the very first time, I will be forced to use the dirty word in a public forum. MR. you are a big fool. It's people with such demented reasoning as urs that has kept Nigeria in its agony.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by timunstopable: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

shame on u madam oby.

am so sorry I ve it on good authority u lack common sense
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Since I heard the news of Koro's Confirmation,I have been unhappy and ill to my stomach.I think we APC members from the South have just been Shouting Change for Notjing and there is Nothing we can do because non of us will come out to Confront Soldiers on the 29th of March when Badluck Jonathan will be Declared as President Elect because we went to Schools which have not added any Value to us.

I think the fight should be left to the Hausas and Muslims in Nigeria because they have really suffered under Badluck Jonathan and I implore them to Carry their burden because I as a Christian would not fight for you.The best Christians can do is to rant online because we are privileged to have that education and all.

What I want the ibos to know is that you have won the battle for the Presidency (if the Hausas relent and don't fight) but PLS take note that Lagos will be too hot for you ibos if you think you can rig Lagos.

I know Goodluck Jonathan will not be that Stupid to want to Rig Lagos for Jimi Agbaje who we all knw is an Ibo Candidate.I am really depressed at the thought of Another 4 years Under Jonathan and I am Considering Moving to a better Nation for the Sake of my Sanity.

In Conclusion, Goodluck Jonathan and his Ibo minions should know that his 2nd term will be practically Crisis filled because the fuse of the Masses' temper will be very short because they know that the Government does not enjoy the Popular Support of the People. In all I see a very turbulent Four Years for Nigeria, Ndi igbo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The only people that can salvage the Situation now are the Hausas because they are the only tribe in Nigeria who have the resolve to fight because they have a whole lot of Uneducated Almajiris. We southerners are too scared to fight Oppression and tyranny.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by overdrive(m): 2:15am On Mar 12, 2015
@alcatraz change ur weed supplier or quit outright it is affecting ur senses. I hope u have stopped talking to ur self. anu mpama
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by 1stola: 2:22am On Mar 12, 2015
ademusiwa2:

What does the nonsense mean.it means you are an illiterate. Just like most Nigeria politician.

Fool.
Jobless dumbfùck.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by easystudy101: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

shame on u madam oby.

Very true!

I hope nigerians have not forgotten as she and obj attempted to sell off all federal government colleges?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by kboycrew: 5:01am On Mar 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

shame on u madam oby.
you are a disgrace to common sense.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by disloman(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

shame on u madam oby.
When were u born?cos i don't u were around when she was d minister of education.I doubt if ur parent could write this sh1t abt ha.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by realborn(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2015
aljharem:

Shut the mess up and go and die

You party national Leader is already a murder

He killed funsho Williams

Tinubu killed Dina

Should I continue ?

Think out of the box and stop this puerility of curses and insults.

Reducing every critiquing of the government to a debacle between PDP and APC is denigrating.

I expect every Nairalander should at least agree and condemn this morally retrogressive decision to reappoint a man who has been alleged with evidence to have supported rigging an election with no efforts to investigate by the central government controlled State Service, a man who abandoned the same position in the heat of the insurgency few months ago to pursue his personal ambition, a man who lost at the primaries and feels it is his birthright to return to this same sensitive position, a man who cannot be said to have made any impact during his previous appointment. sad angry

I have no business with Tinubu. If there is any iota of evidence of his culpability in the murder of anyone, he should be prosecuted accordingly. Ranting and accusing on NL with no action by the federal government is an indictment of how inept and irresponsible this government is.

If you are not ashamed of your utterances, then permit me to conclude that the quality of your brain is in tandem with the content of a septic tank. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by diana158(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2015
angrybird007:
I know fayose will cry or run away when OUR GENERAL wins the election
yes in ur dream
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Utchman1: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2015
This is not about APC or PDP. Just remember that what goes around comes around. We should be weary of the people we appoint as our leaders and the processes that bring them into power.

I know our leaders have looked through us and believe we cannot do anything. But just watch out, times are changing. This is only a PHASE.
Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Wow! I'm beginning to wonder if I live in the same country with most of the people condemning Oby Ezekwesili. This is not a case of parties. Either PDP or APC. It's a case of what is right and what is wrong.

It's a case of spitting in the faces of over 170 million people by the action of the national assembly.

For all the youths condoning the act on this platform, i'm sorry. You clearly are ignorant of the issues at hand. So myopic are your views. You would rather build a 20 storey building with a foundation for a bungalow.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Condemns Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening, Fayose Congratulates Him by isan(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2015
1stola:

No.
But your drunkąrd old fool father is.
u are a fool for dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Omowumi Akande Is Dead! Bisi Akande Loses Wife / Osinbajo Orders 72-hour Joint Operation To Clear Apapa Traffic Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.