Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Is Change Or Transformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Change Or Transformation (680 Views)

Ben Bruce Blasts Buhari,APC:Ur Change Is Change 4rm GEJ,Nt In Lives Of Nigerians / 2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? / Do We Really Need Change Or Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Change Or Transformation by zanga420: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
In recent months political gladiators have bombarded us with two words 'change' n 'transformation'. Let me narrate something with my little electoral experience. In 1999 I was not up to voting age so I didnt participate in election proceedings though I loved to participate. In 2003 I was fully up to n went to vote but commotion n violent activities didnt allow me. In 2007 I went to the polling booth around 9am was there till 3pm, no election materials till after 3pm when the whole crowd to what they called the election materials which was taken away after not up to 2hrs, I didnt vote 'cos the line didnt go half n its the close of proceedings. In 2011 I went to polling booth around 10am after accredition by 1pm I've casted my vote.
Pls where is 'change' or 'transformation' in this? In 1979 we had democracy, we lost it in 1983 n paid with the lives of the high n low to have it back after 16 long hard n tortous years.
Pls what is 'change' or 'transformation' in this. God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Is Change Or Transformation by lorddannie: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Transformation = positive change

It is a process, not an event cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Goodluck Aka 'MR BADLUCK’ You Are A Failure By Iyiola Abolarin / Is GEJ Really My Choice Or Gmb!!!!find Out. / Bukola Saraki Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.