Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock (50409 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by godaniel(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
WHAT I CAN BRING OUT FROM DIS

1) if d presidency has nothing to hide there is no point in speaking out before "d documentary" is released

2) if elected GMB has no singular power to legalise homosexualism its d duty of d national assembly

3) dis MAN IS SCARED maybe he has something to hide
Nlers are we seeing d same thing??

7 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by scandybuono: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided :-XThem never release anythn this idiot don dey run him mouth,mke we see documentary first na,den we will judge 4 ourselves

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Horus(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ could face charges of sodomy

4 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Jarus(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari wants to Islamize Nigeria - FFk

Buhari wants to introduce same-sex marriage - FFk

Can someone tell this fool that these mutually exclusive attributions to GMB are enough proof that they're lying?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by giles14(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
rusep:
I like that. Tit for Tat.
tit for tat my foot.d APC governor of a state in d NW of Nigeria is a big member u dear not pass d govt house at nite or else
less I forget one former vice President now in APC is also into it.
APC respect urslfs
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by geryque(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
If dere is evidence of any gay relations den it must be brought to the fore since we have criminalized same sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
My guys there are four things at stake here, each of them potentially explosive and capable of degenerating into a careless and avoidable war.

1. Do we have gays in the presidency, If Yes, expose them let them resign with shame after apologizing to Nigerians.
2. If there is surrogacy in Mrs Diezani/PEG and GEJ is for them to sort and not a purblic concern.
3. Did Buhari promise a repeal of the anti-gay laws for support of his candidacy or approval of the western powers? If yes....He should own up to his failings and step down. If No, he should denounce it in no unclear terms.
(Buhari and APC by extension, should convoke an emergency international press briefing to debunk it...with its presidential candidate stating in an unequivocal terms his support of the wishes of Nigeria which is to uphold the status quo).
4. Retract of the 1966 statement by FFK as this is capable of revisiting old wounds and priming suspicion and hatred for GMB by the IGBOs.

They must do this fast.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by etenyong(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
the documentary DVD is already with alaba boy for mass production.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Jabioro: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
The APC had nt release any such video or documentary..Fani Kayode is defendin an allegement which is yet to be committed..l can see and knw dat Ffk is a fool.You kindle d fire and u r using ur mouth 2 quench d petrol furnace.APC should pls ingnore him...he started it let us see hw he is defend and attack himself.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by idu1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin we shall release the video a week to election.

Calm down please.....

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by billyG(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=9jaroof post=31530078][/quote]
Fanny again?dey start it 1st,if u live in glass house dnt throw stones,now dey want take leaves cover dia unclothedness,i had fanny kayode is Gay,tell me what is an unrepentant gay,junkie doing in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by dsquare33: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
This crap that FFk is spewing is really digusting. Somebody should tame this man or else he might soon ran naked to the market and if there is any element of truth in the whole story then Nigeria is in a real mess because all the while the country is being ruled by savages. I pray the APC doesn't condescend too low to the cheap blackmailing stunt that PDP IS pulling.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by jordanice007: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
olumideolamide:
This dog call Fani Kayode is a complete mad man. Where did he conjure all these lies against Buhari from. My appeal to Nigeria populace that are much more yawning for CHANGE should stop listening to the stupid element. He's mad already with all his noise.

I guess u were born in the 21st. before u comment on issues pls do thorough research.

stop following blindly
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by onobi7: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
diluminati:
So the fani "cocaine" kayode admits there are sexual abominations going on in aso rock.
Fat Foolish Kid in the same breath is concerned that the APC may be considering reversing anti-gay legislation.
This is after he has indirectly confirmed that it is happening in Aso Rock. The wicked dey run when nobody dey pursue!

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Jfrezzy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hahahahhaahahahahhhah
Am so happy please APC result this video and let it air on CNN,aljaria,BBC all the important stations around the world, what a same ,hope pdp supporters can see this,they have not result the video and they are already giving our speech, what a shame it just clear now,they have something happening in there,God save nigeria.
On the gay,stuff #GMB can never agree to that ,his a muslim,only christians can agree to that.. #GEJ agreed to it,but the senate and catholic church in nigeria,helped make sure it never. Came to pass.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by ohiMuk: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
hahaha dat is their work. They are saying it with their mouth
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by onobi7: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
jordanice007:

I guess u were born in the 21st. before u comment on issues pls do thorough research.

stop following blindly
I usually don't respond to trolls but your ignorance is appalling! Jona aside, let's be objective. Nigeria belongs to all of us and we have no other country.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

APC isn't that stvpid.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by billyG(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
NovusHomo:
Does this foolish FFK realize that he has unwittingly just confirmed that there is gay activity in Aso Rock? angry lipsrsealed
FKK na bambino on pampers & feeding bottle confirm.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
diluminati:
So the fani "cocaine" kayode admits there are sexual abominations going on in aso rock.
yup! He has just told us that by trying to deny it. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by teufelein(f): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
We say this because, firstly, he needs to answer questions about his role in the July 29, 1966 coup and the mass murder of about 300 Igbo army officers, including a serving Head of State, that took place that night. Secondly, there are questions to be answered about his role during the pogrom and massacre in northern Nigeria in 1966 in which no less than 100,000 innocent Igbo civilians, including women and children, were slaughtered in cold blood by mobs that were covertly armed and supported by a small handful of junior army officers. Thirdl,y Buhari's role during the Asaba massacre, in which hundreds of Igbo civilians were murdered for no just cause, still needs to be clarified. It is left to Buhari to clarify these matters and tell us his role in all these events but if these grave allegations are true, they make him a prime candidate for the ICC.

...and there're igbos supporting this killer, buhari....is either these igbos like obiageli, berem..etc are fathered by awusa- Fulani or there's fundamentally something wrong to matter with their brains. igbos are really being killed like goats in the zoo nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by dabigwalls: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT PART WHERE GEJ IS HITTING PET MINISTER FROM BEHIND. grin grin
and PEJ just enter room catch them.

"YOU NEVER TIRE TO FUCCCK MY HUSBAND, YOU DEY FUCCCK AM, ODUA DEY FUCCCK AM, UNA WANT TO KILL MY OYOYO DIM.THERE IS GODUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Oya vamooose"

Naaaa.. can't deal. This is tewwww crazyyyy! Lmaooo
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Rapmoney(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sanchez01:
FFK is a dummy to have stated this in his PC! A gay documentary which may likely be true could be deadly on the religion line. I see no reason why he should raise alarm when they started it. Biko, the APC should release this if it is indeed true and we shall see if these crooks will allow the law take its place or bury the issue just like the EkitiGate issue.

Question is who's doing who
Guy, try apply wisdom in this issue! So you want to tell me that you didn't know that it is just a mere political propaganda? I tell you, it takes more than what you posted to be an intelligent political observer!!!
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by 3kay945(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Which one be gay sex again? Is it the one Jonathan vehemently banned??!
Anyway, change is approaching very fast.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by phreakabit(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=18pt]“We say this because, firstly, he needs to answer questions about his role in the July 29, 1966 coup and the mass murder of about 300 Igbo army officers, including a serving Head of State, that took place that night. Secondly, there are questions to be answered about his role during the pogrom and massacre in northern Nigeria in 1966 in which no less than 100,000 innocent Igbo civilians, including women and children, were slaughtered in cold blood by mobs that were covertly armed and supported by a small handful of junior army officers.”[/size]

[size=14pt]Lets see how this/these("His" actions) can be CHANGED?[/size]
I just dey laugh. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by ogmask: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
McLuhan:
If Patience Jonathan is to be referred to the ICC for "hate speech", to which court shall we report the man who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable or the one who vowed that the blood of boys and baboons would flow if he lost an election?

cant u see that lie is staled. Even ffk couldnt say buhari promised to make the country ungovernable in his long epistle of jokes. Rueben abati would have told him that lie is not selling anymore.

You better stop leaving in dream land. If pej is clean why the fear. The judges and lawyers in the icc are not lions and crocs, so she neednt be afraid if she is a peace loving woman.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by teufelein(f): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by senier007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don't believe in repaying bad thing with worst, but, if the allegation is true or for character assassination then I think the party should always put the country first above personal vendetta lest they want to be seen as the new phase of metamorphosed PDP ortherwise they should allow the masses to fight for them at the poll, and to also clear their names in any competent court at same time demanding fine to serve as a deterrence. But FFK looks scared and behaving as the new phase of exhausted and lame opposition.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by creepsyme(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Surely there is an end!
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by onobi7: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fat Foolish Kid! = FFK
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by rasco2000me: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
gistmelove:
Ok
Why this idiot is cryin fow .when u pdp want to release apc documentary u think they did not they want u to release before they will release the dangerios one they hv .br go and slep we want to watch the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.