Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

“wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck (792 Views)

Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics / Clarion Chukwurah Honoured With The Danny Glover Humanitarian Award / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck by bolajioginni: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
After scoring the winner against his former club, Arsenal Striker, Danny Welbeck, confessed to Journalists during the post game Press Conference that his manager Arsene Wenger asked him to celebrate in front of van Gaal if he did score.
“Yeah, the Gaffer asked me to run up to Mr Van Gaal and do something crazy like yell ‘You just got Welbecked!’ or maybe do a Sturridge dance” the striker told pressmen.
The Striker who was ignominously let go by his boyhood club Manchester United, where Louis Van Gaal said he was ‘not good enough’, and replaced by a now misfiring Radamel Falcao, said it was hard returning to Old Trafford, but he didnt regret celebrating his goal.
“I actually wanted to celebrate in front of Van Gaal, but as I was running to the touchlines Ryan Giggs gave me the eye. I think he meant “Don’t let me go Imogen on your........continue reading on link below ;
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/wenger-asked-me-to-celebrate-in-front.html
Re: “wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck by GboyegaD(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is so funny.
Re: “wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Very funny... angry angry
Re: “wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck by ginajet(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
just incase

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Bath Tub ''unbothered'' Photo / Rukky Sanda Slams Haters! / Photo - Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Hangs Out With Lionel Messi And Fabregas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.