Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. (3815 Views)

Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Unconfirmed reports has it that Gov Ameachi sneaked in through the back gate in the villa this evening to see the President. As I type this people dey murmur say e come to beg Oga,make i go hear more. Stay tuned!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by hamaworld(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol..... angry grin grin ;
D he is pleading with good luck to decamp to APC.

GMB

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by hardywaltz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sharappppp
GEJ has sent several emissaries to Amaechi (Tony Uranta) and COAS to soft pedal so as to win Rivers State during the Presidential elections and in return he would provide a level field for the Governorship elections.
If Dakuku wins so be it.
If Wicked wins so be it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by kelvincoll(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardywaltz:
Sharappppp
GEJ has sent several emissaries to Amaechi (Tony Uranta) and COAS to soft pedal so as to win Rivers State during the Presidential elections and in return he would provide a level field for the Governorship elections.
If Dakuku wins so be it.
If Wicked wins so be it

Hmmm, bros take am easy dey yarn oo

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by hardywaltz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
kelvincoll:

Hmmm, bros take am easy dey yarn oo
We are ready to make peace with GEJ if he so wishes.
Let him provide a level field on election day and we will trounce that loud mouthed empty headed WikeD.

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
All of una above dey crase nor be small

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by whizpet: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
I like this post, good reasoning, Bleep haters!
hamaworld:
Lol..... angry grin grin ;
D he is pleading with good luck to decamp to APC.

GMB

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by otukpo(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amechi, the Prodigal son.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Bugatie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amaechi has to cut vegetables for Dame Patience before any forgiveness will take place

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by size40: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
lol... my governor can never do that

1 Like

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
The funny thing is that some people already believe this fake news coming from a fake man with a fake brain that in a faking way created a fake thread just to create a fake attention which his fake and clueless boss sent him to do...

tit:
this is a true story!
port harcourt is hot right now!
You are a pathetic liar,you lie pass devil..even devil na learner for where you dey.....

tit:

meanwhile,
I have never seen Buhari in Yoruba attire.
I hear he hates yorubass!
Tarrrh!!!You will see it now...keep calm..sai buhari...

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by gen2briz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
So Aso Rock get Back Gate.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by joystickextendr: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
i doubt itt

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by tit(f): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jonathan is begging amaechi not to jail him.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by sammyj: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Satanist Propaganda !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Demallcrazy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
#observin thread & news 4rm ontop a speedin keke napep# cool

NB: d guy below iz already high on konk lipton weed. cool

1 Like

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by psucc(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Naija youths. I wonder for una.

How two grand papa the struggle for money and una the fight una self while them the thief the money.

We need attitudinal change no be APC or PDP be we problem. Na the youth.
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by tit(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
this is a true story!
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Barbarthundey(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
pictures? or adonbilivit
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Demallcrazy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
tit:
this is a true story!
Rain or Breeze nor dey blow 4 dia ni?

1 Like

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by tit(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Demallcrazy:

Rain or Breeze nor dey blow 4 dia ni?

abeg, leave me hand free me!
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by kel4soft: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardywaltz:
Sharappppp
If Dakuku wins so be it.
If Wicked wins so be it

U dey mind dem enemies. Every unit on the Presidential election will be dry votes in Rivers State.

Amaechi have nothing to lose so why will he beg GEJ, is he contesting for any election? Infact is GEJ that is even under pressure to make sure Rivers votes is not divided which is very possible.
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by Demallcrazy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
tit:

abeg, leave me hand free me!
grin

Meanwhile, it's Gen. Okechukwu Buhari 2015!

No more, no less! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by kel4soft: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

We are ready to make peace with GEJ if he so wishes.
Let him provide a level field on election day and we will trounce that loud mouthed empty headed WikeD.

U jst dey waste ur precious time on WikeD. Even PDP members are voting for DAP which he himself knows very well.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by tit(f): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Demallcrazy:

grin

Meanwhile, it's Gen. Okechukwu Buhari 2015!

No more, no less! cool

meanwhile,
I read how he lead a group of fulani headsmen to come and warn Governor Bisi Akande taht hey should allow fulani to rape and rob in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by itetemi: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
tit:

meanwhile,
I read how he lead a group of fulani headsmen to come and warn Governor Bisi Akande taht hey should allow fulani to rape and rob in the south west.

pdp madness has started
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by gebest: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amaechi will never do that, instead is jeg dat will sneak into rivers gov't house to beg Amaechi.
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by reborn1: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
tit:

meanwhile,

Shameless ugly man, sense uno get.
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by tociano009(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2015
tit:
Jonathan is begging amaechi not to jail him.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by kraftyiyk: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2015
obakovich:
Unconfirmed reports has it that Gov Ameachi sneaked in through the back gate in the villa this evening to see the President. As I type this people dey murmur say e come to beg Oga,make i go hear more. Stay tuned!!!!!!!

dude you said unconfirmed report, that means your intention is to propagate rumour, please try and post confirmed reports mbok.

meanwhile the Amechi i use to know will hardly do that, remember a lion can never beg a sheep , no matter the situation @ hand.
Re: Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. by seunfly: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Uummnh see lies, after babangida talked to Gej he has done everything lure Amaechi but it was already too late. Man can only take so much b4 he how's on his own, Amaechi has gone since.

(1) (Reply)

Wikileak Reveal People For Buhari To Prosecute:Okorocha,Okonjo Iweala,OBJ,Anenih / Nigerians Don Enter One Chance .- Etcetera / How Buhari Will Be Shamefully Defeated In 2019 And Nigerians Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.