Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Hehehehehe! Noble Igwe’s Mama Put Stories - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hehehehehe! Noble Igwe’s Mama Put Stories (589 Views)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Noble Igwe Rocks Bum Short Ankara Outfit In South Africa. Fans React / Toke Makinwa Dancing At Noble Igwe's Wedding, Shows Off Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hehehehehe! Noble Igwe’s Mama Put Stories by sylviasilifah(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
I know some of you reading this don’t even know the meaning of “Mama Put” but the truth is “Mama Put” is “Mama Put” and there’s no posh way of defining it.
Recently, I’ve been spending a lot of time at work and as a result, I’ve been eating a lot of junk and fast food but today, I decided to switch it up a bit with Mama Put.

Mama Put is not new to me, as a matter of fact; I grew up praying for the day I’d make my own money to afford Mama Put for myself.

As a kid, we were not allowed to eat Mama Put at home and I was always jealous of the other kids whose parents gave them money to buy Mama Put for lunch. On the other hand, we were only allowed to eat Mama Put when we were ill and requested specially for Mama Put or when you end up with the driver at the mechanic workshop to fix the car. We never got to really explore the joys of Mama Put.

The sweet smell of the Mama Put stew tormented me for a long time and for the record, the aroma of the stew made it look like all the operators of Mama Put went to the same school to learn how to cook.

continue here; see photos here; http://www.stylevitae.com/noble-igwes-mama-put-stories-the-neighbourhood-mama-put/

Re: Hehehehehe! Noble Igwe’s Mama Put Stories by veave(f): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gospel!

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran Blasts Outta Chris Brown On Interview!!! / My Life Your Entertainment….celebrities Vs Fans / Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.