Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Will Design You The Perfect Resume Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Design You The Perfect Resume Website. (463 Views)

The Perfect Guide To Starting A Blog / I Will Design You A Professional Wordpress Blog For Free!!! / Website Design You Would Ever Need To Drive Your Business And Boost Your Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design You The Perfect Resume Website. by decoslim(m): 1:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Let me help you design the perfect resume website for just N10,000

Simply put up your website out there to thousands of job vacancies.

Am Pretty sure you gonna be unique when you show off your resume website....

Contact me on how to get urs.

I normally do deliver withing 3 days.

You need to have your domain name and hosting.

A good domain name to buy is that with your real name.

E.g decoslim.com
Re: I Will Design You The Perfect Resume Website. by decoslim(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Resellers Special. Get 200GB For Just N9000/yr / Kaspersky Labs Hacked / I need someone to build a java programme for me, urgently needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.