Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cheating In NNPC Mega Station In Owerri (Dispensed Lesser But Full Reading) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cheating In NNPC Mega Station In Owerri (Dispensed Lesser But Full Reading) (921 Views)

Recovered Vehicle In A Police Station In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. / What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating In NNPC Mega Station In Owerri (Dispensed Lesser But Full Reading) by sam1dot2: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2015
I went to a filling station (NNPC Mega Station) in search of N87 pump price, I ended up in this filling station. Because I know some of the tricks of these attendants, I quickly switched of my engine and told the attendant I need N2000 naira fuel. The Attendant punched N2000 on the pump I was Gazing my eyes on the pump. The meter started reading from 0.00 up till N2000 (22.** litres), I paid the attendant and zoom off but I noticed the gauge just rise as if is N800 fuel I bought.

"My car is Camry 2001 my gauge was a little below half tank, when I got to the filling station, and a little above half tank when I left filling station."

My question now is
How come it started from zero to finish (0.00 - 2000.00) still I can't get the value for my money? or is there another way of dispensing air while meter is reading?

Please share your experience with others.
Re: Cheating In NNPC Mega Station In Owerri (Dispensed Lesser But Full Reading) by xreal: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Lots of tricks behind.

Only if you are told.

It's either the pump had been tampered with, i.e it reads normally but, for every 5-litre, it dispences 4 litres. Or,

When they begin to toy with the nozzle, the nozzle begins to make this 'click' sounds often while the meter is reading - then you should tell the attendant to stop that trick.

99% of NNPC Mega stations in the country does that.
Re: Cheating In NNPC Mega Station In Owerri (Dispensed Lesser But Full Reading) by chillex8(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
100% of NNPC stations are crooks.
Re: Cheating In NNPC Mega Station In Owerri (Dispensed Lesser But Full Reading) by earthrealm(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
i think they have learnt a new trick.
i was duped today too nnpc filling station, n i was watching, it started from zero and dispensed about 45liters, while my tank wasnt even half empty..i gess i needed about 30 to 34 liters........so am wondering how the extra 11 liters appeared....its a big puzzle, unless the meter was adjusted..to read higher

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Explain This SCAN CODES !!! / Graphics Photo : OMG! Truck Crushes Woman’s Legs To A Pulp In Delta State / Help,infinity Fx 35 Security Alarm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.