Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party (22862 Views)

Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch / Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by kermie(f): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
That's good. At least something good is coming out from their end. grin
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
femi4:
I don't want to remember again.....I had series of nightmares. Adojutini lawon Omo yen sha

A toast to it
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by 400billionman: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
xreal:
I love their combination.

God bless Aremo Oniru for making them sing together again.

God bless Mo'Hits Records [size=14] of blessed memory [/size] .

Fixed...
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by khalleb(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Looking at the picture, it won't be difficult to notice the energy level Dbanj is putting into that stage performance. Nigga has only been a monster on stage. #Nostalgic of those good ol' Mohits days# cry

FriedPlantain
that is Dbanj for you is the type that put energy to anything call stage performance
so not because of performing alongside with don baba
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by worldgurus: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

@the bolded

Mo'hits records cease to exist since the very first day BUHARI refused to show his certificate

Gej till 2019
goat
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Melancholy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Their enemies will never pray for their re-union cos they know that their shine will begin to wane due to the obvious reasons.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Ilekeh(f): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Nigerian artist don't know stage performance, all they do is scream and shout on stage for the millions they pay them.
sound engineers won't even set speakers and tune volumes to the right levels.
This is why I hate going for shows, I'd rather visit cherubbim and Serafin service.

Lmaoooo grin

That's why I hate going to Nigerian parties; so damn loud.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by KingAfo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
i might be wrong but the pic shows that dbanj has got a good heart, looking at don jazzy in the face but don jazzy cant
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by adewumi713(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

@the bolded

Mo'hits records cease to exist since the very first day BUHARI refused to show his certificate

Gej till 2019
. U know get sense @ all ....ode buruku
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
makazona:
Biz as usual
money sure has a way of settling differences grin
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by ireneidiva(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Nigerian artist don't know stage performance, all they do is scream and shout on stage for the millions they pay them.
sound engineers won't even set speakers and tune volumes to the right levels.
This is why I hate going for shows, I'd rather visit cherubbim and Serafin service.
So you really spelt 'cherubbim and serafin' this way, huh?
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by stanleyharry: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by stanleyharry: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES GET BACK TO US WITH

NAME.........
STATE........
AMOUTH.......
SEX..........
AGE..........
via......harryloancompamy5@gmail.com
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
sogo02:

Shoroniyen shocked
Dem no look for u before na
me sef, I come dey my lane before na
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
i laugh and falls out of chair
I picks you up and puts back in the chair.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lmaoooo grin

That's why I hate going to Nigerian parties; so damn loud.
you sabi the koko!!!

one place I enjoy that party spirit more is in COZA in Abuja, nah church oh!!! but every service time... nah concert! God bless those sound engineers. it's not my church oooh. I just luv that place.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
mikketech:
enemy of progress
no sir! I'm not one @ all. please believe me.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
stanleyharry:

DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES GET BACK TO US WITH

NAME.........
STATE........
AMOUTH.......
SEX..........
AGE..........
via......harryloancompamy5@gmail.com
ADA SEUN......
SOLID STATE.........
40K PER NIGHT...........
VIGOROUS SEX.....
I'M OK WITH ANY AGE......
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

So you really spelt 'cherubbim and serafin' this way, huh?
please don't report me for breaking the rules.

e don tey wey I hear that word ooh. no time to even check Google!!LOL, I'm just seeing it . the spelling funny like the way I thought it should be pronounced.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by ireneidiva(f): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
please don't report me for breaking the rules.

e don tey wey I hear that word ooh. no time to even check Google!!LOL, I'm just seeing it . the spelling funny like the way I thought it should be pronounced.
Your English teacher should be killed.
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by makazona(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
judedwriter:
money sure has a way of settling differences grin

i dey telz u
Re: Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2015
ireneidiva:

Your English teacher should be killed.
she was from ojo local government in Lagos state. she's so local. I e-mailed her names to Shekau the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Santa For A Christmas Surprise / BBNaija: Jon Ogah On Why Nina Will Win The 45 Million Naira / The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.