Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections (1497 Views)

Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by blackbee: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2015
INEC plotted for the card reader to be used to rig the election with the following process.
1.) The card reader will only recognize the PVC

2.) The card reader will have to do a Bio-metric recognition of voter by capturing the finger print and then using an internet over GSM network to query the server of INEC in Abuja

3.) At this stage, most card reader will be jammed or network manipulated or INEC will just block the card reader from it`s office, thereby making the verification to fail.

4.) The person with the card will then approach the next adhoc staff to issue him/her with an Incident form, which the voter will fill and then be allowed to vote.

ISSUES: INEC handed over bulk of PVC to some politicians across the country to help them distribute and these cards were warehoused by them
On the election day, these politicians will use those cards, in connivance with the INEC recruited staffs.
HOW? Remember, that the card reader is being used for accreditation, which means once a PVC is placed on it, it will count it as accredited (even if the finger print fails).

So, this point is where the rigging takes place, as the politicians with these cards will now accredit all the cards they have the incident forms filled and then vote against these cards.
PLOT: INEC will deliver faulty card readers to areas of strong hold of any candidate they can to loose and the cards there will not be verified and voters denied to vote.

PROOF: In Afikpo of Ebonyi state, the card reader was unable to authenticate any single voter in the last saturday INEC mock testing of cards, even after all cards were verified by the card reader as INEC issued cards
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by bewla(m): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2015
una done start another one abi
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Another PDPI.G at loose again!

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by mycar: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Thos is not a PDP thing, as long as their is something like incident form, there is a room for cheating, if the card reader cannot eliminate cheating why the noise about it.

APC followers are just too blind to reason beyond sai buhari!

All they do is to oppose whatever is initiated from PDP even if it is something they will benefit from.

The OP made an intelligent observation, only a culprit will shout him down.

9 Likes

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 12, 2015
card reader or no csrdbreader, GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 12, 2015
I just dey reason the thief wey propose the technolog for this 3rd world country! I no dey leave my house on that day, I will only pray for GEJ to win!

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by makazona(m): 6:16am On Mar 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I just dey reason the thief wey propose the technolog for this 3rd world country! I no dey leave my house on that day, I will only pray for GEJ to win!

Bros,pls try and vote o.only prayers may do this o

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2015
makazona:

Bros,pls try and vote o.only prayers may do this o
I will cast it from home.
things are CHANGing, politicians should now go from house to house and not we going there, when they win they will forget we risked our lives going out there.
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Rawani: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Calm down, data on voters issued with incident forms are also recorded and sent to the central INEC database, so not every Sule, Taiwo or Ebelemi can be indiscriminately issued with incident forms. Besides where biometric identification fails, I understand other methods are used to identify the holder e.g. Photo identification.

The fact is that it is confirmed there are stolen PV cards, and the TVC's used in last year's election were instrumental to the massive rigging recorded. Therefore using the card readers has become a necessity, not an option.

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by kheart(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Op join ur pdp apologist n Tanoids and march to INEC office, mean while SCR must be use cos d same gej told d entire world he s goin to use technology to stop corruption.

Jega is only playing by his script.

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by obago(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by owobokiri(m): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2015
It is starting to look like a huge mess. . .

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by chukel(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2015
exactly my point. incident form gives room for manipulation. with incident form, one can steal another person's card and use it or even stop many people from voting while thugs thumbprint for them. card readers are a must use. i dont support incident form. if card reader fails to verify ur fingerprint, so be it.

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by PassingShot(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2015
OP, can you suggest alternative ways of curbing multiple voting and ballot stuffing that dominated our elections in the past?

Waiting patiently.
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by bamog(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2015
undecided shoro niyen??
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Fani kayode is that you undecided ...only a maaad man wil type the above
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by mycar: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, can you suggest alternative ways of curbing multiple voting and ballot stuffing that dominated our elections in the past?

Waiting patiently.

Answer

chukel:
exactly my point. incident form gives room for manipulation. with incident form, one can steal another person's card and use it or even stop many people from voting while thugs thumbprint for them. card readers are a must use. i dont support incident form. if card reader fails to verify ur fingerprint, so be it.

Meanwhile, many people will be disenfranchised.

and how you can rig with it? as long as the INEC officials are not saints, they can always take the advantage of the loophole in the system with the connivance of some disgruntled politicians to manipulate
the voting to their favour.

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Nickymezor(f): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2015
I hope this doesnt happen oooo...Rigging of elections really gives us an ugly image undecided Lets hv a health free n fair elections plz kiss

1 Like

Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
The OP is daft.

The accreditation doesn't indicate "complete" until after the fingerprint is certified.

It is just like entering "usernane" and "password"

The OP thinks that once you put in your card, you are accredited...so tell me, what then is the fingerprint data check all about?

Let us please use common sense...

Username must be correct, password must also be correct...shikena.

If you don't pass both stages together, then you wont be counted as a voter.

Also, the fingerprint test is to make sure that the same person doesnt come back to register twice in different polling units.

If you are given an incident form, all party agents are meant to see and confirm that you have NO fingers.

Incident form is not just for anybody who faiks fingerprint test, it is only for the physically challenged who has no fingers.

Commin sense..
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by Gegz(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
bamog:
undecided shoro niyen??
Oya mi lenu o
Re: How The Card Reader Will Be Used To Rig 2015 Elections by emiye(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Even rejected thumbprints can still be verified by party agents as the face, age , and key bio data will still reflect on the card readers.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Abuja Barracks-------punch / Such is Life picture of GEJ. / 60% Of Real Estate Property In Dubai Is Owned By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.