Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Are A Witch’s Powers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are A Witch’s Powers? (1312 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:41am On Jan 15, 2009
Anything of the earth can be a witch’s power. The traditional Earth, Air, Fire, Water are the most commonly practiced. They can create Charms, binding spells, potions (not poisons), and make herbal mixes for the ill. They can bless you, and curse you. grin

Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2009
Your master knows them better. he is powerless.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv,

Witches have zero powers!

If you're a witch, I dare you and all your colleagues in this universe and all other universes in the past, in the present, and in the future, to do something/anything to prove that you have any power whatsoever!

Being a witch is just like being a member of any group, club or association. You can call yourselves whatever you like, but you have no supernatural powers whatsoever!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
grin may kelly,You are right for Satan knows them more better.
but know he is not powerless;Satan is not that bad as you think.
only the Christian relligion is quoting him so bad and putting every blame of him.
Satan is friendly!!,One_Love embarassed
May kelly:

Your master knows them better. he is powerless.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2009
[b] grin ,RichyBlack!!,you make sence here @ reply.well done and i dey hail shaaa!.but i would love if you know all witches are not equal:like i said witches can curse and bless someone.;just like the Christian befief there is Holy Spirit and bad spirit so it apply to witches/Wiccans,wizard etc.
dear fellow naija,dont ever make this Error of reply you have here.;cause all fingers are not equal.i may not respond to your question whether im a witch or not? but note that you have to aply some wisdom in replying on furums like this to avoid''i wish i knew!,,for there are some witches even in the church pretending Holy Holy! and some are your pastors and spiritual fathers.,but you never toke notice.

so,i will strongly convince you with my experience that witches have powers!,although you may be hearing some journals about witchcraft,but its real and not just a rumour.;so dont be deceived and pls come back and correct your reply to avoid many things.; its not a threaten but an advice!.i remain your humble Fellow naija but raw in satanism.[/b]

quote author=RichyBlacK link=topic=219177.msg3360293#msg3360293 date=1232362173]
@Ogaga4Luv,

Witches have zero powers!

If you're a witch, I dare you and all your colleagues in this universe and all other universes in the past, in the present, and in the future, to do something/anything to prove that you have any power whatsoever!

Being a witch is just like being a member of any group, club or association. You can call yourselves whatever you like, but you have no supernatural powers whatsoever!

[quote][/quote]
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by allboyz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
you are healed in the name of jesus christ of nazareth. . .its not by power,nor by might,but by the spirit of god says the lord god of hosts.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by SeanT21(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
You are delusional.

WITCHES HAVE NO POWER OVER GODS CHILDREN!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by DeusNoir: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
Don't you get it? You idiots are all in the same boat.

You just pray to different imaginary friends.
At least the Wiccan has a little bit more respect for the planet.

Either way both sides are equally ridiculous.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by SeanT21(f): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2009
Deus_Noir:

Don't you get it? You idiots are all in the same boat.

You just pray to different imaginary friends.
At least the Wiccan has a little bit more respect for the planet.

Either way both sides are equally ridiculous.

Tell that to the devil in HELL!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by DeusNoir: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

Tell that to the devil in HELL!!

I don't talk to things that don't exist.

You religious nuts already have that covered remember?
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by SeanT21(f): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
Deus_Noir:

I don't talk to things that don't exist.

You religious nuts already have that covered remember?

When Jesus ask U in why U did not obey him,Tell him that.

have fun in hell!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by DeusNoir: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

have fun in hell!!

A few things wrong with your sentence.

"When Jesus ask U"
1. Jesus won't ask me sh*t because he died about 2009 years ago, and dead men don't speak.

"in why U did not obey him,"
2. All of Jesus' teachings can be tied into a single philosophy "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". I try to live my life as close to that as possible. So I am in fact already obeying his teachings in their purest form.

"tell him that"
3. See 1. (Dead people can't hear either so I would be wasting my time)

"have fun in hell!!"
4. Can't find this "hell" on any map, I have never met or heard of any one (outside of myth and rumor) that has been to hell and come back to confirm it's existence with credible evidence (pictures, vids, some hell rocks maybe?). So I'm going to go the rational route here and assume it doesn't exist.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by SeanT21(f): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2009
Deus_Noir:

A few things wrong with your sentence.

"When Jesus ask U"
1. Jesus won't ask me sh*t because he died about 2009 years ago, and dead men don't speak.

"in why U did not obey him,"
2. All of Jesus' teachings can be tied into a single philosophy "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". I try to live my life as close to that as possible. So I am in fact already obeying his teachings in their purest form.

"tell him that"
3. See 1. (Dead people can't hear either so I would be wasting my time)

"have fun in hell!!"
4. Can't find this "hell" on any map, I have never met or heard of any one (outside of myth and rumor) that has been to hell and come back to confirm it's existence with credible evidence (pictures, vids, some hell rocks maybe?). So I'm going to go the rational route here and assume it doesn't exist.

Okay!!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God, "

If U want to know if Jesus exist,CALL ON HIM AND HE WILL SHOW HIMSELF TO YOU!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by DeusNoir: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
Did he show himself to you?

And how?
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by SeanT21(f): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2009
Deus_Noir:

Did he show himself to you?

And how?

Yes,I can see the wonderful things he does in my life!!

That is enough!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2009
Dont be decieve okey?,the God you have been saving may be yourself!!,haha!,children of God my Foot! angry ,dear you better go and learn about the world better.;and you compose yourself in replying.Note!! the witches have powers .,dont be  a victim !!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by SeanT21(f): 2:37am On Jan 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Dont be decieve okey?,the God you have been saving may be yourself!!,haha!,children of God my Foot! angry ,dear you better go and learn about the world better.;and you compose yourself in replying.Note!! the witches have powers .,dont be a victim !!!

Power over you not me!!
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by bawomolo(m): 4:07am On Jan 26, 2009
SeanT21:

have fun in hell!!

aww shut it with all these scare tactics. Why is your God(s) filled with threats?
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by BloodShed1: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2009
SeanT21:

You are delusional
WITCHES HAVE NO POWER OVER GODS CHILDREN!!

Thats like being called yellow by a bunch of bananas
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by temi4rea(f): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Thats like being called yellow by a bunch of bananas

Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by sweetmum(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2009
devil those not have any power,he takes advantage of people's ignorance.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by babsongudus: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2009
@poster
U can be loyal to ur stupid n powerless satan n ur yeye witches, but I am serving the Most High Lord of Host, JESUS the son of the Almighty God.
Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:58am On Feb 10, 2009
Babsongudususus,you better remain speechless and shut up your Mouth for just 5min.Shrrruuuup!!!!!!.Who told you satan is powerless??. you better mind your fuc**king bussiness before it may be too late angry ,it is not a threaten but grab the reality warning.(a word is enough for the Wise!!)

just imagine you even faithless being insulting satan without asking yourselve how to finish what you have started!!,i pity you because not even any thing you called God or Jesus Christ we come and save you as you are thinkng in mind. Fuc**k jesus and all his followers and if you dare mess  again by using flaming words on Satan then you shall know. Dont be decieved by those pastors for they are satans best friend though,you will never believe this.;we are mates in the ''mad_House"  if you may know this from this day.

Save my Rugged identity!!,

Ooh,master Satan.

Hailz!!!!!!!!!!

babsongudus:

@poster
U can be loyal to ur stupid n powerless satan n ur yeye witches, but I am serving the Most High Lord of Host, JESUS the son of the Almighty God.

Re: What Are A Witch’s Powers? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
cool cool cool

Help, I Am Losing My Religion / The Wages Of Sin Is Death / How Do U Tell Ur Church Member U Are In Luv Wit Her.