Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others (27206 Views)

The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by dein77(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Don't believe this story. It's senseless.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by ManMountain(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
stronger9:
How can any reasonable person believe any news from the The Nation Newspaper? Tinubu newspaper. Nigerians are very gullible. Nairaland is slowly becoming the avenue to quickly spread faalse news and the most annoying part is that nobody is verifying the news as to its credibility, veracity and accuracy. Looking at tge article, the writer said that Jonathan is yet to present the proposal to the FEC. So this is all a rumour from the APC, the father of all lies. How can the govt order the police and civil defence out of pipelines? My friends who are senior officers of the civil defence are still guarding oil pipelines and there are no plans to change that status. Before you believe any news, check the source. The nation newspaper, sahara reporters, premium times, daily trust and leadership papers are all propaganda machines of APC, the father of lies.
has the government come out to deny the story.
this culture of denial, doubting and pretension that everything is ok by you people must stop for Nigeria to move forward
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by babasanti: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Government Tompolo, hahhahahaha. I like that. Shut up all you APC supporters, if you pawpaw dey grow for you backyard, abeg na who get am? Tompolo and Asari we are VERY PROUD of you. Without you guys, we would have been a lesser minority but na we are Majority. One with GOD is majority.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by pazienza(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2015
size40:
Haba! no any Igbo man on that list at least to guard and secure Enugu coal plant and second Niger bridge in Onitsha?

Akwa Ibom is currently the highest oil producing state in Nigeria, yet I don't see any Akwa ibomite in that list, and they are not crying, they still remain strongly pro GEJ. The moral lesson is that some people's loyalty is priceless, you can't buy them, while some others have a price, and you must pay to have them, and pray someone else don't give them a bigger amount than you did.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by nwaanambra1(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
size40:
Haba! no any Igbo man on that list at least to guard and secure Enugu coal plant and second Niger bridge in Onitsha?

I KNOW YOUR COMMENT IS MEANT TO BE A SARCASM, BUT FACT STILL REMAINS THAT GEJ DOESN'T SEE NDI IGBO AS RELEVANT OR TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY LUCRATIVE POSITION.

WHAT STOPS HM FROM INCLUDING RALPH UWAZURIKE IN THE DEAL?

YET SOME MOR0NIC IGBOS WILL STILL CALL HIM THEIR OWN! BLOODY IDI.OTS!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by ManMountain(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
pazienza:

Akwa Ibom is currently the highest oil producing state in Nigeria, yet I don't see any Akwa ibomite in that list, and they are not crying, they still remain strongly pro GEJ. The moral lesson is that some people's loyalty is priceless, you can't buy them, while some others have a price, and you must pay to have them, and pray someone else don't give them a bigger amount than you did.
lmaoooo, listen to an Ibo man talking, those that you only see in FOOD IS READY GOVT
what an irony. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by tomzman: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2015
No wonder they were threatening war if GEJ loses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by pazienza(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2015
ManMountain:

lmaoooo, listen to an Ibo man talking, those that you only see in FOOD IS READY GOVT
what an irony. cheesy cheesy

What Irony?
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by double0seven(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
karpentar:

The job should have been given to another criminal - Tinubu, abi?

f.ool......

if you are not, you would have known that the job should have been given to the rightful institutions; the institutions that were established for that very purpose; constitutionally empowered constitutions:like. the navy and army and civil defence corps etc.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by ManMountain(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
pazienza:

What Irony?
read your comment again. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by ManMountain(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2015
double0seven:

f.ool......

if you are not, you would have known that the job should have been given to the rightful institutions; the institutions that were established for that very purpose; constitutionally empowered constitutions:like. the navy and army and civil defence corps etc.

those people you are quoting have no brain. simple!
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by ologundudu7: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
size40:

so sorry
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by johnpalmer774(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
aljharem:
I know awon omo ales will come now.

As a Yoruba man, it is better OPC leaders gets the contract than some fo.ooool called Tinubu

These are the people that have made sacrifices for us.

Mention what Tinubu has sacrificed for the Yoruba nation

God bless Yoruba land

God bless OPC

You are one of the Worst Illiterate i ever come across in my Whole Life , So OPC has imported More to your Life , I pray ur Children End up been an OPC Member and u will see if people will relate with them , Come to think of it how many people do u see outside now Claiming to be an OPC member except from Gani Adams and Fasehun who are using it to Enrich their Pocket and their immediate Family.

In a Sane Country OPC will be treated like a Terrorist only in Nigeria you get National Honor for been a a Terrorist , Mark my Words if Jonathan get re-elected you will more group will raise.

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by pazienza(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I KNOW YOUR COMMENT IS MEANT TO BE A SARCASM, BUT FACT STILL REMAINS THAT GEJ DOESN'T SEE NDI IGBO AS RELEVANT OR TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY LUCRATIVE POSITION.

WHAT STOPS HM FROM INCLUDING RALPH UWAZURIKE IN THE DEAL?

YET SOME MOR0NIC IGBOS WILL STILL CALL HIM THEIR OWN! BLOODY IDI.OTS!

GEJ does next to nothing for Ndiigbo, yet he still enjoys unalloyed loyalty in Igboland, isn't this a mystery and an evidence against those who are now being lobbied by GEJ to gain their loyalty, the same ones that accuse Ndiigbo of being too money loving?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by corneli83(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
aljharem:

As a Yoruba man, it is better OPC leaders gets the contract than some fo.ooool called Tinubu

God bless Yoruba land

God bless OPC

God bless Nigeria

This is not about Tinubu or Fasheun getting the job. Pls educate yourself more about the responsibilities of the NSCDC and Police.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2015
aljharem:

God bless Yoruba land

God bless OPC

God bless Nigeria

you see what I'm saying, almost all nigerians are already maad! The cancer is eating every body deeply, I think many brains were cloned. Not to read future. This 1 above is busy blessing Yoruba having known the Nation is heading to Chaos generaly! I posted about Gej plan to finish this country incase he looses Election, what did I get in return, insults and finaly got ban by MOD(pdp) for 3wks. I a yoruba by tribe but the future of this country is important to me. If only Nigerian people can with one voice condem what is bad and embrace the truth regardless of tribe or language. We will avoid incoming danger that may posibly comsume this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by pazienza(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2015
ManMountain:

read your comment again. cheesy cheesy

Nothing on my post is ironic. Ndiigbo aren't the ones being lobbied with lucrative security contracts to get their loyalty, our loyalty to GEJ is priceless, GEJ can't afford it, it's purely strategic.

The only "food is ready" people I see here are the OPC, who are being lobbied to secure SW votes. Tinubu was lobbied last time around, he left Ribadu high and dry.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by saintopus(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2015
It is a good strategy, the military certainly cannot police the high level of vandalism of oil pipeline in the Niger delta. It takes one who knows the creeks and swamp route to police the vandals. You can imagine posting a naval officer from Benue state to check vandals in our creeks(am from the Niger delta). He (naval officer) knows nothing about the creeks and the many routes as well as the many pipelines that criss-cross the swamps which are in hundreds.
Good work GEJ!!!
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by forkadict(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
aljharem:

God bless Yoruba land

God bless OPC

God bless Nigeria

What sacrifice has OPC made for the Yorubas?

And as for Tinubu, ever heard of NADECO? I guess you were still too young at the time. That's if you had been birthed sef.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan the incompetent leader at it again. Under him, Nigeria has rewarded criminals more than any other president in our nation's history.

Should we allow Jonathan to continue for another four years, more nonentities like Tompolo, Asari, Gani Adams, etc. will spring up and lord their wishes over us. Soon, living in the jungle will be better than living in Nigeria where political thugs, militants and touts will determine how refined, educated and well trained Nigerians live their life.

Give Jonathan another chance of four years at the presidency and watch how all government institutions collapse. Give him another chance and see how militancy is applauded and rewarded at the detriment of entrepreneurship and sound education. Allow him another tenure and see how God-fatherism determines who gets a job more than ever in our country.

GEJ is everything that can be wrong in any human being.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by anonimi: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 16 years later, this is their story:

So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

barcanista:
We have been hearing that PDP wrecked Nigeria for almost 16 years. I have taken my time to probe into the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation to see whether or not the "Change" Agents who forms members of the APÇPCO are "fresh intellectuals" or they have had one or two roles to play in Nigeria's decay by serving under "PDP" since 1999. Here is what I found out after probing into the list

www.thecable.ng/atiku-tinubu-named-buhari-campaign-team

1. Alh Atiku Abubakar Vice Chairman North,
Vice President 1999-2007(PDP)

2. Governor Chibuike Amaechi Secretary/
Director General
PDP Speaker RSHA under the failed administration of Peter Odili. PDP Governor(2007-2013)

3. Dr. S Jaja Council Member
Fmr PDP Deputy National Chairman

4. Prince T. Momoh Council Member
PDP(1999), ANPP(2003),CPC(2011), APC(till date)

5. Sen O. Izunaso Council Member
Reps PDP(1999-2007), Senator PDP(2007-2011)

6. Sen L. Shuaibu Council Member
Senator ANPP(1999-2007), PDP Gov Candidate for Zamfara(2007) Served Under PDP President Yaradua(2009-2010)

7. Chief S. Oni Council Member
PDP Ekiti Gov (2007-2010)

8. Gov. R Kwakwanso Council Member
PDP Gov (1999-2003), Def Min(2003-2007),PDP Gov(2011-2013)

9. Chief B. Akande Council Member
AD Gov Osun (1999-2003). Defeated as incumbent

10. Chief A. Ogbegie Council Member
(Not much is known about him)

11. Chief John Oyegun , Deputy Chairman
Council Member Chairman, APC
(Supported the Government of National Unity of Yaradua against Buhari in 2007)

13. Sen A. Adamu Council Member
PDP Nasarawa Gov(1999-2007), PDP BoT Secretary(2008-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

14. Gov. A. Ahmed Council Member Governor,Kwara State
PDP Commissioner(2003-2011),PDP Kwara Gov(2011-2013)

15. Gov. R. Okorocha Council Member
PDP Special Adviser Under President Obasanjo

16. Sen Chris Ngige Council Member
PDP Anambra Gov(2003-2006)

17. Sen. G Akume Council Member,
PDP Benue Gov(1999-2007), PDP Senator(2007-2011)

18. Sen. B. Saraki Council Member
PDP Kwara Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

19. Sen D. Goje Council Member
PDP Min of State for Power(1999-2002), PDP Gombe Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

20. Sen A. Yarima Council Member
(God bless our infant daughters)

21. Alh K. Baraje Council Member
PDP Strongman 1998-2013. PdP Nat Secretary(2008-11)

22. Rt. Hon A Tambuwal Council Member
Speaker, House of Representatives
ANPP-DPP-ANPP-PDP(2007-2014)

23. Chief Audu Ogbeh Deputy Director
Coordination
PDP National Chairman(2001-2005)

24. Gov Aliyu Wamakko Council Member,
PDP Sokoto Gov (2007-2013)

25. Garba Shehu Director, Media and Publicity
Spokesman PDP VP Atiku(1999-2007)

26. Hon Sokonte Davies Director, Admin &Finance
PDP REP 2011-2013.

27. General Dambazau Director, Security
Was the Chief of Army Staff that ordered for Military deployment without notifying Acting President Jonathan in 2010. He was part of the Turai Yaraadua cabal.
http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-
headlines/5284-turai-coup-detat-how-turai-yaradua-
seized-power.html

28. Dasuki Jalo(Youth Mobilisation)
PDP Gombe SA(2003-2004), PDP LGA Chairman(2003-2008)

Additionally, Chief Barnabas Germade a Former PDP Boss Ùnder Obasanjo is a Senatoral Candidate of APC in Benue.

Olusegun Obasanjo that was asked by the APC to "Navigate" the Change was the PDP President between 1999-2007.

Hon Bello Mansari who was speaker of House of Reps during the inglorious tenure of Obasanjo/Atiku, is the APC Gov Candidate in Katsina State.

Fellow Nigerians, what moral justification does these men have to heap the whole PDP 15 years of leadership failure on President Goodluck Jonathan?

Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by talk2odim: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=aljharem post=31540909]I know awon omo ales will come now.

God bless Yoruba land

God bless OPC

God bless Nigeria
I am no fan of Tinubu but your comments tells a lot of your ignorance or the era you were born. If not, you would know that Tinubu was an active member of NADECO and you should do a research on what NADECO stood for. Or how else did u think he came into prominence and then into government. Tinubu may be no saint but he has stood gallantly for the interest of the south west even though it sometimes may appear elitist. Comments should be based on facts and research and not just mere rantings just because you feel you need to comment.
The people you speak of now where nowhere to be found in that era where where lives we threaten and safety compromised........
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by forkadict(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
corneli83:

This is not about Tinubu or Fasheun getting the job. Pls educate yourself more about the responsibilities of the NSCDC and Police.

Please ignore the ignoramus.

I wonder what the hell NSCDC's role will be going forwards. You may recall that they were legally allowed to bear arms not long ago. So why the fork is this necessary again?

ALL HAIL 'HIS ROYAL CLUELESSNESS' GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by talk2odim: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
forkadict:

What sacrifice has OPC made for the Yorubas?

And as for Tinubu, ever heard of NADECO? I guess you were still too young at the time. That's if you had been birthed sef.
God bless you. I didn't see this comment early but i had already refereed him to same. These kids with either short or no memeory that just come out and talk.......it is a shame history lessons are no longer taken seriously in schools that is why a lot of youths have become so foolishly gullible and naive......
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
I no even know the benefit of my degrees-e be like say I go join Mr.Government,Fasheun,Dokubo & Co.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by talk2odim: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
saintopus:
It is a good strategy, the military certainly cannot police the high level of vandalism of oil pipeline in the Niger delta. It takes one who knows the creeks and swamp route to police the vandals. You can imagine posting a naval officer from Benue state to check vandals in our creeks(am from the Niger delta). He (naval officer) knows nothing about the creeks and the many routes as well as the many pipelines that criss-cross the swamps which are in hundreds.
Good work GEJ!!!
]
in as much as you do have a point I do believe it is an irony " think of it as using the Lion to guard the goat"
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by talk2odim: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
pazienza:

Nothing on my post is ironic. Ndiigbo aren't the ones being lobbied with lucrative security contracts to get their loyalty, our loyalty to GEJ is priceless, GEJ can't afford it, it's purely strategic.

The only "food is ready" people I see here are the OPC, who are being lobbied to secure SW votes. Tinubu was lobbied last time around, he left Ribadu high and dry.
Unfortunately your so called strategy is flawed and it seems only a few Igbos like Okorocha understand this dilema. Have you ever asked yourself who you would lean on when it is time to push for an Igbo presidency.....food for you thoughts!
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by saintopus(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
talk2odim:
]
in as much as you do have a point I do believe it is an irony " think of it as using the Lion to guard the goat"
That is your opinion sha!!!
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
where is MASSOB?.. lol. igbos fools.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!! tongue tongue tongue
bastard
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
aljharem:

God bless Yoruba land

God bless OPC

God bless Nigeria

Clown! Tinubu was one of those who risked their lives for the democracy clowns like Jonathan are enjoying today! Dont think you were old enough then. Tinubu fought for the cause of a yoruba man(MKO) unlike others who sold out. Stop displaying your ignorance here.

PDP needs to carry out orientation for all its agents. How can someone question what sacrifice Tinubu has ever made for the yoruba race? Tinubu has done more for democracy than 90% of politicians in the PDP southwest zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed K Mohammed Is Dead And Buried In Katsina (pictured) / Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.