Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars (10927 Views)

Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest / Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2009
ALL GRAPHIC ARTIST IN THE HOUSE I WANT TO DESIGN A NEW LOGO FOR A NEW JOINT IN LAGOS SO I M MAKIKING THIS AN OPEN CONTEST FOR THE BEST LOGO DESIGN I M READY TO PAY 100 DOLLARS IF INTRESTED CALL 08029554685.THE BRIEF;THE LOGO NAME IS NUUDLZ ZTATION COLOR IS MIXTURE OF YELLOW,GREEN AND RED GOOD LUCK GUYS
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Kemjisuper(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2009
Hi, I got your message. I'm pretty sure you'll definitely get what you're looking for, I trust our Nairaland Graphic Artists. May also be a way to wake the forum.

I'll start work on it right away, but I think a few more details would be needed for your satisfaction.

Cheers man.

Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2009
need more info call my number 08029554685 it s new fast food outlet under construction in surulere, we serve made on order rice, noodles,chicken,shrimps,prawns chinese take away etc.the logo must have a mix of yellow,green and red if possible 3d the feel and life as a hot fast food outlet
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Kemjisuper(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2009
Got it man, I'll get back to you soonest!
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by sojioguns(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
Just my own suggestion. The brand colours are too similar to Indomie noodles. So the logo designers pls take note.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by smartsoft(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
25 viewed already so no need to husle
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN? COLORS OF INDOMEE.AS A TRAINED BRAND ADVOCATE ANY LOGO DESIGNS THAT IS FOOD RELATED MUST HAVE ANY ONE OF THIS COLORS GREEN,YELLOW OR RED BASIC RULE IN BRAND DEVELOPMENTS
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by sojioguns(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2009
You said any one of the colours not all three. I am not a trained brand advocate but a producer/businessman that has worked in the media industry. Like I said it is my opinion.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Kemjisuper(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2009
Got here a sample logo for your brand.

Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by qeemus: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2009
Nice one kemji.i think i like the first one.excellent
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2009
superb i m impressed kemji if not that it is an open competition i would have said game over,but the open competition is still very on if you can beat kemji design bring it on, competition closes on the 1st of febuary 2009 the winner gets 100 dollars like i rightly promised and an oppourtunity to work for my branding firm Good luck nairalanders[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Raymond88(m): 4:00am On Jan 17, 2009
I kind of like the third one, real nice stuff.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by project9(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2009
gotta say thats some name man. anyways
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2009
more entry please thanks
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Kemjisuper(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2009
Maybe others are coming up with some really deadly fine logo concepts undecided. Anyways, I'll keep at mine till the deadline wink

Here's more promo for the logo

Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2009
MORE ENTRY PLEASE
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by idygurl(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2009
I thought it was a competition. I have only seen one entry cry but its fine
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
more entry please
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2009
more entry please
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by OKX(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2009
credibility issues may be slowing responses.
wot protects the artist? n wot stops u from using a variation of his design without renumeration.
u could be drawing from a talent pool just 2 fish for creative ideas.

ppl that offer such terms/competitions as urs are established n credible outfits, that have a system of checks n balances in place to generate confidence and believability.

u may be 4 real, i am just airing an opinion.
good luck.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
@OKX
NO PROBLEM, I M JUST HERE TO LIVEN UP THE GRAPHICS SECTION, NO BAD INTENTIONS,I GUESS KEMJISUPER WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY IF I PAY HIM THE 100 DOLLARS OR NOT. SO KEMJISUPER PLEASE EXPECT YOUR 100 DOLLARS BY THE 2ND OF FEB IT LOOKS AS IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ENTRY.IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS I CAN PAY YOU THE HARD CURRENCY ALL YOU NEED DO IS COME TO MY OFFICE 17a OLOSA STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS THE STREET OPPOSITE EKO HOTEL MAIN GATE,OR YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NO IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE LAGOS.

THE REASON I STARTED THIS COMPETION WAS BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAW DURING MY RECENT TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA,THEY CALL IT OPEN CREATIVE, COMPANIES WOULD SEND OUT BRIEFS TO ANYBODY INSTEAD OF CONTRACTING AN AD AGENCY ALL DESIGNS WOULD BE SENT THROUGH A SECURED BITMAPED FORMATT THE WINNER AFTER COLLECTING HIS PRIZE WOULD RELEASE THE ORIGINAL SOFT COPY
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by project9(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2009
--

Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2009
more entry please
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2009
more entry please
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by neo2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2009
hey guys, with the numbers of views on this post i expect to see a lot of logos here man. i know some 'hot' guys are holding back so people would'nt say they are participating because of a $100, well f**k that! just have fun and do what u do best men and probably get rewarded for it. as a matter of fact i'll be posting a logo here later today. hope to see your works too o! wink
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by neo2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2009
ok, that did't take long? lol.

Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by AKO1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2009
Neo please kindly permit me to critic your design by saying that it would work better for a beach/tourist destination, not for a noodles brand.

The top of the letter l looks like a palm tree, which does not remind me of noodles in any way.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by neo2(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2009
yeah, but remeber its a joint not a restaurant plus the tree stuff can be removed. and the whole idea of the font is the name 'nuudlz' looking like a noodle which i think was well acheived. overall, its just another logo/idea and was fun doing. it reminds me of the beach though.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Jydekris(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hey guys! The money aint that attractive. That's why entries aint flowing in the right turbulence.
But nevertheless, i'll send in ma own entry.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by sojioguns(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2009
I like neo's logo design. Take out the palm leaves and you have a winner.
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by Kemjisuper(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2009
sojioguns:

I like neo's logo design. Take out the palm leaves and you have a winner.

Hmm,  nice to finally see some more competition. I guess the cash thingy is really sinking in now. Anyways, may the best one win - Strictly Boomtowner's Choice  cool

Cheers
Re: Logo Design Contest Best Design Gets 100 Dollars by boomtowner: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
more entry please monday is last day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Income As A Graphic Designer In Nigeria / Create Photorealistic Interior And Exterior Design In 3d / Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.