Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) (4827 Views)

7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / What Is The FATE Of These Corpers? (photos) / Just Imagine What Pres. Jonathan Is Putting Lagosians Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by Jesusloveyou: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2015
valmunich:
What's wrong with this OP¿
and what is wrong with this ogogoro gay president.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by tellwisdom: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op, they are working
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by ebukaOtika(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Dignity of Labor....

I would rather do this job for 5 hours and be paid 5k, than teach in one mosquito-infested village secondary school and be paid a miserly 19k for A month's work

if a white-collar job won't foot my bills, then let a black-collar job do it....

My brother its called BLUE COLLAR ,,,, GREAT POINT YOU'VE GOT THERE,,,, KUDOS!!!
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by iWitnessng: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
This your opinion is sad, the only outrageous thing that I see in this, is the fact that they working with their uniforms but apart from that, nothing is wrong. The impression you have about teaching is also pathetic, where you not taught by someone? If every teacher considers their pay, how many will remain in the profession? Teaching is one of the most noble careers on earth, take this to the bank.
buygala:
Dignity of Labor....

I would rather do this job for 5 hours and be paid 5k, than teach in one mosquito-infested village secondary school and be paid a miserly 19k for A month's work

if a white-collar job won't foot my bills, then let a black-collar job do it....

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by ebukaOtika(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
softysparky:
Mtcheeeeeew, Those guys de carry inly one bag when I can carry 2 or 3.

What a man can do a woman..........

Whaaaaaaa,,,,!!! Na your type dey get 12 packs ,.,,, come get womb for chest.
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by ebukaOtika(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
sosanova:
OP u be Real mumu
During NYSC camp, na Corpers dey offload the bags of rice n beans from trailer,the Corpers them selves still cook for themselves according to the platoons in charge of cooking that week.
I am sure the OP did not go to school, he is definitely a semi illiterate janja-weed n has definitely not stepped into an NYSC camp in his life.

Haba why all these INSULTMENTS ,,,,?
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by victor247: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol...
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Odunharry:

I understand you, Na two poly bag you dey talk about

it been a while, hope everything is fine?
Yea, I am okay dear.
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Osyxcel:

U can do what?? shocked undecided

Empty bags abi?? grin grin
No jooor.
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
valmunich:
What's wrong with this OP¿

Don't mind him. Let him keep waiting for white collar job. These boys think millionaires make their millions by wearing tie. I still see a lot of big men doing their work by themselves even when they have boys and servants.

Or they should visit china to see how money is made...
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Dignity of Labor....

1 Million likes.
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
wirinet:

And who would pay you 5k for carrying cement for 5 hours? The best you can get for carrying cement for 5 hours is N1.5k (and i am being generous).

Do you understand the impact you would make to society by teaching kids in a mosquito infested village secondary school for one year as against carrying cement bags for the same year. Are you also aware of the physical and health implications on your body by carry cement for 5 hours everyday for a full year?

Bags of RICE rather..
Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by 400billionman: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
wirinet:

Asking graduates to do manual labour or work is wasteful and inappropriate. Yes white collar jobs is not for everyone, but there are blue collar jobs with dignifying of graduates.

Nothing is dignifying.

The only dignifying work is that legitimate work that puts food on your table..

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by Mobi47(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
boujaye:

how does it dehumanised, its just a sharp sharp job. Its not an application job, it doesn't remove their certificate, it doesn't change whom they are.

Its all fun and memories of service to your fatherland.

There was a time when wearing NYSC kaki was seriously admired and it opened doors for free ride, services, audience and favours from the general public. In fact the job and presence of a corper was highly respected and revered.

This pix should not be fun to anyone who knows the value of a corper in the good old days.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) by pat077: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm sure nobody force them to do this, is it not better than robbing wit d kit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere / Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott / Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.