Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs (21606 Views)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by ribbit: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Tandroids
Over to you

Tell us how Amaechi attacked his own brother to get back at pej and Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by mulattoclaro(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Rivers state will be too hot for this errand boy called Amaechi. I feel sorry for him. When the results are eventually announced and gej is declared the winner, he will have no where to run to. It's a cult clash and not a political attack. Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by weselomo(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
nawaooooo
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by hensben(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
sosanova:
Amaechi is a learner....he only knows how to blab, see as small boys dey take am shine for Rivers State
Are you encouraging violence or what....man...mr. In democracy, you use your mouth ( which amaechi is using to pass his message) not cutlass...nigeria have leaders of tomorrow who are ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by noblealuu: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
countsparrow:
Although I like Buhari, I dislike some other stealing governors...

Make e use dat dollars for hin coat dat time go pay him hospital bill

S'oro niyen?
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by boujaye: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
robosky02:
while the attack on Gov. amaechis brother is regretable and should be investigated

most of the killings sited were cult related killings in port harcourt
to say it is APC members is simply saying APC members are cultist

things should be properly confirmed before running to the press

robosky is very correct. My church is around Marine base where the cultist went on rampage against one another

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by lohresloco: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Forget that gist, his brother is a rugged aro....... He simply got involved in a fracas with some other niggas

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by anonimi: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2015
ribbit:
Tanoids
Over to you

Tell us how Amaechi attacked his own brother to get back at pej and Jonathan

Bluetooth2:

PDP - party of demons, thievies, drug barons, kidnappers, boko haram, assassins, and evil reetards.

E be like sey all the people wey dey follow Buhari and his drug lord national leader be almajiris to whom Boko (Education) is Haram (Forbidden). Otherwise na wetin concern PDP with pikin wey dey school dey join dem for do cult activities

Igwevalentine:
Even Nuclear weapon Can't Stop Us..#march4Buhari

mentorandfriend:
This is not fair. What wrong has Nigeria done to deserve this curse of bad, clueless leadership?

The above posters na special cases in need of deliverance- virtually delivered, pronto grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by LadyX(f): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:
Will killing his brother solve the problem?

How do people reason?

I think it's a way of intimidating him. It's so bad.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
countsparrow:
Although I like Buhari, I dislike some other stealing governors...

Make e use dat dollars for hin coat dat time go pay him hospital bill
Very soon you'd be severely matcheted n nairalanders will be glad to pay your PS bills in India!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by ribbit: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey all the people wey dey follow Buhari and his drug lord national leader be almajiris to whom Boko (Education) is Haram (Forbidden). Otherwise na wetin concern PDP with pikin wey dey school dey join dem for do cult activities
cultists sent by pdp.igs grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
anonimi:

What's this nonsense you wrote here ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by Forwetinnah: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
angry Why??
Meanwhile picture please..no one is asking for the hospital he's been admitted.
Make e no be say na one babe boyfriend beat am wella for snatching his Girlfriend, APC begin shout Jona
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by biggybanty7(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Na idiot fool u b
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by robosky02(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
boujaye:

robosky is very correct. My church is around Marine base where the cultist went on rampage against one another

thank you

the world need to know the truth not the propaganders
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by vislabraye(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
robosky02:
while the attack on Gov. amaechis brother is regretable and should be investigated

most of the killings sited were cult related killings in port harcourt
to say it is APC members is simply saying APC members are cultist

things should be properly confirmed before running to the press

Yes. I don't supportt the attack and violence, but these APC goons are looking for ways to make PDP look bad.
Who are the people that attacked AMaechi's brother ?
And the stupid Lai mohammed is saying Amaechi's brother is a victim of GEJ's sniper (sic). Do snipers use machete

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by mcquin(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
sosanova:
Amaechi is a learner....he only knows how to blab, see as small boys dey take am shine for Rivers State

You are insa.ne. Jesus how did I end up in a country with persons like this. Instead of you to atleast 1st condemning the act like every reason person including pro-pdp will do, you went on typing rubbish.

So you want reprisals? Don't complain when the war starts from your father's house.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by queensmith: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2015
If they could attack and teargas him the Governor I'm sure his brother is small fish.

Patience is just trying to show him what she can do.

The guy better remove himself from school and come back when all is settled.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by ajakaboy1: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2015
How do we relate these happenings to Jonathan's repeated claims that his political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian. I have never seen a president who is so overambitious, overzealous and too desperate to clinch to power at all costs. He kills, he tries to buy peoples' conscience with the public money all in a bid to clinch to power beyond 2015. By the power of God Almighty, nigerians will decide your fate come march 2015. You will woefully lose the electiom, please God. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by robosky02(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:
If they could attack and teargas him the Governor I'm sure his brother is small fish.

Patience is just trying to show him what she can do.

The guy better remove himself from school and come back when all is settled.

why not leave her excellency from this matter?

this is cult boys with matchets at igbonidion university matter
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by queensmith: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2015
robosky02:

I apologize - I'm unable to contain the hatred I have for the woman!
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by nickxtra(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
sosanova:
So, you are advocating that everyone should resort to violence. Aren't Amaechi the freedom to talk anymore? It could be you tomorrow,take it

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by honeric01(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
robosky02:

why should he? has she not been seen and heard promoting violence?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by 1stola: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
victorD3:
Amechi should stop attacking even members of his family just to implicate the PDP.

Ameachi belongs to the Vikings confraternity just like his brother, let them stop politicing their internal cult war.
Lol!
What a rétarded PDPïg
You need to get your cretin infected brain fixed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by Abayhormy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
I thought the police promised to get to the root of the okrika violence and fish out the sponsors?
Y'all need to see that okrika indegine that was interviewed on channels TV, how he was saying it emphatically with facts that the first lady has declared war on the okrikans that beleive in apc with the governor.

Didn't all of us hear what she was saying verbatim in calabar at her rally? A well seen and watched icon of a country(the one flesh of the No. 1 citizen of the country) to be openly saying such a thing OPENLY.

God help us in this country.
But I know God that killed Abacha, remains God. He changeth not. & He still loves this country like ever.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by robosky02(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:

I apologize - I'm unable to contain the hatred I have for the woman!

better your life

rather spend all your energy hating a woman who doest know you
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by queensmith: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
robosky02:

better your life

rather spend all your energy hating a woman who doest know you

No energy spent the hatred is natural. I'm enjoying the luxury of decent governance please tell me what you are enjoying?
Re: Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs by 2Brains1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
When it's done to a an APC member the act was carried out by THUGS. But when it's carried out on a PDP member it would be reported that APC carried out the act!!!

SMH for this our Naija journalists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army / Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / Nationwide Darkness Looms As Electricity Supply Drops To 1,400MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.