Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Does She Want To Use And Dump Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does She Want To Use And Dump Me. (585 Views)

She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me / Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Want To Use And Dump Me. by Joel3(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2015
she told my friend she like sleep with me. I am attractive and she just can't resist not doing it each time she sees me around.

I was alone in my friend house. and she entered with only pant and short singlet.

but she was scared to seduce me on mere looking at my eyes. we only talk and she couldn't mustered the mind to start it.

the truth is I don't find her attractive and she is a runs girl. she move with men for money. one is currently paying her house rent.

she went further to tell my friend that when she entered she almost make attempt to rush me on the bed and then I was only on boxers.

my friend told me not to do it she just want to use and dump me. she is a runs girl and useless girl with her escapade of sucking men dick and swallowing men sperm.

what do you suggest I do? she like talking to me when I am around even when I am not interested.
Re: Does She Want To Use And Dump Me. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2015
For the sanity of the internet, guys please don't ever leave your laptop where a goat will find it.

1 Like

Re: Does She Want To Use And Dump Me. by banjicom(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
For the sanity of the internet, guys please don't ever leave your laptop where a goat will find it.

DO YOU REALLY MEAN LAPTOP OR YAM!!! sad
Re: Does She Want To Use And Dump Me. by banjicom(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Joel3:
she told my friend she like sleep with me. I am attractive and she just can't resist not doing it each time she sees me around.

I was alone in my friend house. and she entered with only pant and short singlet.

but she was scared to seduce me on mere looking at my eyes. we only talk and she couldn't mustered the mind to start it.

the truth is I don't find her attractive and she is a runs girl. she move with men for money. one is currently paying her house rent.

she went further to tell my friend that when she entered she almost make attempt to rush me on the bed and then I was only on boxers.

my friend told me not to do it she just want to use and dump me. she is a runs girl and useless girl with her escapade of sucking men dick and swallowing men sperm.

what do you suggest I do? she like talking to me when I am around even when I am not interested.

My friend don't let five minute pleasure put u in trouble. You should Find a way to avoid the girl if you can, the disadvantages is more than the pleasure! You fit Contact STD sef.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage-what Are My Expectations / When Exactly Is It Right To Call One 'educated"? / For Children Lovers: See Live Pictures/videos Of School's Graduation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.