Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son (3630 Views)

Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Olamide Shares Adorable Selfie With His Son / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by klem93(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Olamide can't do a moment without his son since he returned back from his London performance, he has been in one way or the other always caring his son and showing a father and son relationship than any other celebrities has done before. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/photos-olamide-shares-father-and-son.html#more

1 Share

Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Nice One Olamide

I'm jealous
grin
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by santos876(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2015
omo olamide show him d way joor.make em bad pass u.....like father like son.
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by omokoladele(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Hope he continue like this

And hope he is treating d baby mama same way also
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by ReubenAbati: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2015
FP Content
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by am0s(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2015
comin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Hey bring that boy here...ok take my phone...oya take me pishure...take another one...ok make I see...o boy e make sense oh...oya carry your pikin...I wan upload the pishure for Instagram so people go give me likes,post comments and this busybody bloggers go post am.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by shevi4mb(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
Khalessi:
Hey bring that boy here...ok take my phone...oya take me pishure...take another one...ok make I see...o boy e make sense oh...oya carry your pikin...I wan upload the pishure for Instagram so people go give me likes,post comments and this busybody bloggers go post am.

Loooool.....but i dnt think its true. Baddo truly love his child
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by badassProdigy(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2015
dis is lovely ...
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Yeske: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Khalessi:

hahahahahaha, lwkmdfh..... Abeg o, see as I dey laugh. You typed just what I had in mind.
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Nice One Olamide

I'm jealous
grin
Why won't you be.. sad
When you've decided not to drop that album. cry
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Stegomiah: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cute
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cute!..buh see as him dey look the pikin like say dem force am to snap pinchure.. grin
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice one..

But the interior looks somehow jare!
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by wasak(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
I like this guy naturally. plus he's a Barcelona fan...my guy!!!
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by bighead1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
aww so cute
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by IamforGod: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Olamide, I didn't know u wud join peoplein baby mama scandal.#disappointed.

Shout out to dr sid, neatoc, tbillz, psquare and jude, and other cute guys that got married. May God bless ur union. Amen
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by preach93: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
So Olamide is a Barca fans, I sensed this before now... the pikin go grow to become goodoo amen
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by pretydiva(f): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which kind of outfit him wear sef
Re: Photos: Olamide Shares A Father And Son Relationship Moment With His Son by stillwendy(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
I thought olamide said his gf wasn't pregnant sometime last yr...he even blasted Linda ikeji for posting d news...ha!...nd some of dem boys here was supporting him...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Official Photos From Omawunmi's Baby Shower / Miley Cyrus Pulls Off Her Trousers & Strips Down To Her Bra In New Pic / 50 Cents Son Set To Marry Kanye West's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.